• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

illusionary

It's really nice and clean. Just a simple black steelbook with the gunshot "Spectre" logo contrasting with silver and white. While the front has the title, the back does not, though it does have the logo.

1E9ACC20-422E-4477-BED4-BFA97CCCB171_zpsi8zjgte4.jpg
Cheers for the photo - I'm very much looking forward to my copy now!

I liked TWD s1 and hope s2 will be good, too.
I never played in CT, same with TWAU.
You've got a very special kind of treat ahead of you there.

Gerugamesh

Neo Member
My first job ever at UPS ended with the season, and I got my transfer to university accepted, so I went ahead and spoiled myself as a reward with the money I got for working.

I realized I forgot to include Rogue Squadron 3 in that image after I put all my games away.

Busy month for me!

Decided to get into collecting vinyl. My first purchases:

But this is the one I'm most proud of. Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack:

Also decided to get back into to collecting Blu-Rays for some reason. I'll probably change my mind again next month. Recent purchases:

I bought a new PS2 to replace my older one, but the eBay listing I bought just happened to come with this... thing...

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive: Collected Works, awesome art book. Immediately got dirty finger prints on it.

Finally decided to buy a Genesis and start collecting some old games I remember from my childhood before the dreaded Garage Sale '98

And you know I made sure to find an eBay listing with the "SPECIAL EDITION POSTER." Incredible:

The worst $17 I've ever spent:

And last but not least, a new set of wheels. See ya, '99 Ford Taurus!

Mrmask

First time posting in one of these threads. Love seeing what everyone got, so I will do one myself. This includes stuff from January and this isn't everything, but I don't feel like bringing all of it together, so... Here goes.
zvIAbPq.jpg

6dx83ka.jpg

The Cammy figure is what I am trying to show for this one...Mostly.
m2bzKow.jpg

Just ordered Han online, so my Star Wars Black Series characters seem over with. Others are not pictured.
TFNAOBD.jpg

That is HamHam Heartbreak, which is a fun Hamtaro game that I played a lot when I was young.
P6KhP98.jpg

Like I said, plenty of things not shown, Resident Evil Origins for PS4, Chun-Li fightstick, etc, etc.

Chorazin

Where did you get the boo plates from? I struggled to buy them when I was looking for it.

Nintendo sold them directly for a hot minute last week, a few of us were lucky enough to get them. They've since removed the listing from their store, so they probably won't get any more stock.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Got a Marantz SR6010 receiver.

tFGCh7L.jpg

It's replacing my garbage-ass UMC-1, which was a constant problem that I somehow put up with for 4 years. Already, this thing has been a revelation. Stuff looks better (for some reason) and stuff sounds better. And it works.

So, I'm happy.

Some notable purchases this month and last:

Zero-security chip for my Netdimm board. This was the last piece of the puzzle for my Netdimm board. With this and a Raspberry Pi, I should be able to load any original Sega Naomi ROM to my Sega Naomi Universal cabinet.
EvjyxDp.jpg

Jordan brand just opened a new store in Toronto today so I had to visit it and picked up a Toronto-themed Air Jordan hoodie. It was pricey but I bought it anyway since the store will only be open this weekend and then closed until August :(
Hu6sWVG.jpg

Some extras that came with it:
015bWJb.jpg

And last... a pair of beats studios. They sound pretty good for my non-audiophile ears so I'm satisfied **puts on flame shield**
ySk1uHf.jpg

Lazlo

Got a Marantz SR6010 receiver.

tFGCh7L.jpg

It's replacing my garbage-ass UMC-1, which was a constant problem that I somehow put up with for 4 years. Already, this thing has been a revelation. Stuff looks better (for some reason) and stuff sounds better. And it works.

So, I'm happy.

Any reason you didn't go with the XMC-1?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Any reason you didn't go with the XMC-1?

Still has the issues with cutting off the beginning of audio signals, and losing audio signals when there's a couple seconds of silence. That was all the reason I needed to junk the UMC-1, and I'm kinda just done with Emotiva for preamps. Their amps are great, though.

So yeah, basically, I just wanted something I know will work.

I built a new PC!
img_2520pfss7.jpg

Congrats!

You have to tell me what you think of the Steam Controller. For games like XCOM and Firewatch it seems good, but for games like the new Tomb Raider, and shooters it seems to be very frustrating to use. It wound't even work for TTG Tales of the Borderlands for me today.

uncblue

I always enjoy checking out everyone's pickups even though I don't collect as much as most of you all. Anyway here is my first pick up post in one of these threads.

First purchase of an SSD for my laptop. Runs like a champ.

5OT2sqG.png

I'm not happy with Firewatch purchase due to a bug locking my story progress and preventing me advancing any further. But hopefully the upcoming patch will fix the issues with the game and I'll try it again.

Top Bottom