• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hearthstone Tournament, Beta get serious.

hobart

Raxus has requested having the matchup this weekend. We have scheduled this for Sunday night.

We'll keep you posted.

hobart

bqsqwcO.jpg

pxW0Kl1.jpg

Raxus

GG Hobart. LOL at the screens.

I am also forfeiting my next match. My heart isn't in it to play losers bracket.

Raxus

Aw we were gonna duke it out.

I'll take it.

If you still want to play for fun add me. I LOVE playing with friends.

I have been talking to hobart for the past hour now. As far as the tourney goes I felt sorry that I held up everyone else as I am playing dark souls 2, started a new job, and the current meta is running a tad stale so I play in smaller amounts a day. Heck, I almost overslept and missed hobert's invite lol.

In short, love the game but don't want to get burnt out on it and I rather just play casual games with some friends. Best of luck in the tourney NG!

P.S. My god it feels so good to play druid again with legendaires. Night and fucking day.

Ferrio

Banned
Brackets updated.

Tourny slowing down to a crawl... i need to pm the people in losers bracket 3 to get their shit done. Sorry haven't been ontop of things... dark souls 2 and all...

Are Smidget, PillowKnight, Crashprime, or Cystm even still around? I hate to be a whiny bitch, but man, I think it has been about two weeks with no progress from them. Also, I want to add that I strongly appreciate all the effort Ferrio has put into this and certainly don't mean my post to sound as a complaint to him... More as a complaint to my fellow tourney-competitors.

Edit: whoops, should have looked one post up!

Ferrio

Banned
Just sent out angry letters.

Basically losers round 3 and winners round 4 have to be done by friday. If not disqualifications will happen.

TriGen

Just sent out angry letters.

Basically losers round 3 and winners round 4 have to be done by friday. If not disqualifications will happen.

I've messaged SuperBonk letting him know I'm ready any time.

So hopefully we can finally make contact.

Edit: SuperBonk/Erad wins 2-1. Druid over Mage.

Smidget

PillowKnight handedly defeated me 2-0. Sorry for the delay in answering Ferrio and my opponent, totally forgot that there was a losers bracket period.

Ferrio

Banned
Crashprime has been disqualified from the tourny.

Round 5 winners and round 4 losers please schedule your matches asap.

hobart

Gratz!

Yondy! Before I get buried in D3 RoS... let's get a time together that works to finish up Winner's Bracket Semis.

bigf00t

BigAT won 2 - 1.

Good games and good luck in the rest of the tourney man!

Thanks for putting this together Ferrio, it was a lot of fun!

Ferrio

Banned
Updated the bracket (message me if I missed something) and I sent angry letters to the round 4 losers bracket. They have until friday to complete their matches.

The rest of you that already have opponents shoulds do your matches ASAP.

Ferny

This one has taken months to do with people losing interest, so no I will not be hosting another. Someone else is free to though.

I'll be happy to run the next one. I think adding some deadlines could help that out some. If there is enough interest, I wouldn't mind doing it at all.

Top Bottom