• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hearthstone Tournament, Beta get serious.

Fixed1979

I'm good for tonight. Let me know when you're set.

Hey, sorry I forgot about some shit I need to take care of tonight, I just back from work and I'm leaving the house in like 15 minutes. I may be on really late tonight, but it's probably pretty unlikely. I'll definitely be around starting late tomorrow afternoon and hopefully playing through the night.

Hey, sorry I forgot about some shit I need to take care of tonight, I just back from work and I'm leaving the house in like 15 minutes. I may be on really late tonight, but it's probably pretty unlikely. I'll definitely be around starting late tomorrow afternoon and hopefully playing through the night.

No worries. Do what is more important. We'll have our match tomorrow!

Madouu

Posting to let Shalarn know that my game simply won't get past the intro screen, it has been doing so the whole day. I'll keep trying and will also be available tomorrow to play. Worse comes to worst, you'll enjoy a free win :)

Hey Raxus - was busy last night and forgot about the match. I'm good to play whenever. Add me on steam (Freakinchair) and let me know when is good.

NemesisQ

Neo Member
To my opponent SixMachine, maybe you can confirm you've got my friend request? When I first tried to send it Hearthstone was showing my friends list as blank, so I am not sure if it worked.

To my opponent SixMachine, maybe you can confirm you've got my friend request? When I first tried to send it Hearthstone was showing my friends list as blank, so I am not sure if it worked.

I'll be on around 3pm est. Is that okay? I can play anytime after that.

bigf00t

I just played CrashPrime and won 2 - 1. Only remembered to take a screenshot of the 3rd game, so I'll wait for his confirmation. Close games, they came down to the wire.

Shalarn

Neo Member
Posting to let Shalarn know that my game simply won't get past the intro screen, it has been doing so the whole day. I'll keep trying and will also be available tomorrow to play. Worse comes to worst, you'll enjoy a free win :)

Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep the game up so hopefully I catch you soon!

I just played CrashPrime and won 2 - 1. Only remembered to take a screenshot of the 3rd game, so I'll wait for his confirmation. Close games, they came down to the wire.

Confirmed. went 1-2.

bigf00t - paladin
CrashPrime - warlock

It's a shame I only realized the rules were for deck swapping AFTER picking Warlock. Much more versatility in Paladin and Shaman for deck swapping. I'd predict one of those two classes to win.

That being said, Losers bracket better get ready.

Raxus

Just finished my games with Freakinchair. They were nailbiters but I won 2-1.

I played druid Freakinchair played Shaman.

Ferrio

Banned
Bracket should be up to date. Sorry about no updates yesterday, I was nursing a hangover and didn't want to think.

Fixed1979

Good games TheProfessor, you beat me down good in the second game stacking those Spell Power bonuses like crazy, I'm glad you didn't get a chance to do it again in the third.

Fixed 2-1

Edit: Friend request sent to Ronabo for the next round.

Ronabo

Good games TheProfessor, you beat me down good in the second game stacking those Spell Power bonuses like crazy, I'm glad you didn't get a chance to do it again in the third.

Fixed 2-1

Edit: Friend request sent to Ronabo for the next round.

I just saw this. I can play anytime tonight/tomorrow till 3pm

Hey bro, I can play tomorrow in the evening around 6 pst.

Tomorrow being Wednesday or Thursday? I tend to work until ~8PM on Wednesdays, but if you meant Thursday than I could make it for 6:30 PM. Sorry again for being so hard to schedule with; I go to sleep around 9:15 PM most nights which I assume is way, way earlier than the average Gaffer.

Ferrio

Banned
Bracket should be up to date. Forgot to default the game due to celso being gone. Try to get your matches scheduled asap.

Ferrio

Banned
When is the cut-off for Round 4 to be completed?

Right now I haven't been enforcing cutoffs very harshly since the tournament is going along fairly quickly (compared to other gaf tournaments I've seen), and it was mostly a way just to weed out no shows. We have a few stragglers in losers that need to get some stuff done... but round 4 is far ahead of the curve in the timeline. I'll probably send out angry PMs to round 2 losers who haven't done their matches this weekend.

Top Bottom