• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

1OhBLl.jpg

Whoa, where did you get those Valkyria figures?

cj_iwakura

IMG_65032.jpg

Shadowrun(20th Anniversary Edition) and Crimson Gem Saga; an out of print game I've been after for a while, since I've heard it's great.

Just got this in the mail, ordered it off ebay. It's in mint condition and I paid less than the cost of a new PS3 or Xbox 360 game. I owned it before, but sold it in a moment of weakness. And I'd regretted that weak decision ever since. Once again I have the big 3 Working Designs collections for the PS1. (Lunar, Lunar 2, and now this.) I'm happy.

V0M2o.jpg

Just got this in the mail, ordered it off ebay. It's in mint condition and I paid less than the cost of a new PS3 or Xbox 360 game. I owned it before, but sold it in a moment of weakness. And I'd regretted that weak decision ever since. Once again I have the big 3 Working Designs collections for the PS1. (Lunar, Lunar 2, and now this.) I'm happy.

http://i.imgur.com/V0M2o.jpg

Nice (re)pickup! I still remember getting mine on clearance at a COMPUSA for like $30

7d47c51a.jpg

These copies of Fatal Frame have been sitting at my Gamestop for weeks now, tempting me. They're all complete and like new, and with B2G1 I couldn't pass it up. Finding a copy of Devil Survivor, though, was just a happy accident.

Was able to get a barely used Wii on Craigslist for 80$. Got SMG and a Wii Classic Pro as well to attempt to see if I can rekindle a positive relationship with Nintendo that died around Gamecube. Downloaded Super Mario World and Super Metroid on VC. Never played either of these games growing up. Made a thread about all of this here
IrJtym.jpg

Whoa, where did you get those Valkyria figures?

Very nice Valkyria Chronicles figurines! Where did you get them?

They were up on Amazon.co.jp actually. I was looking for the bathing suit Selvaria figure, but I realized that it was just too sexy and I couldn't have it anywhere around my girlfriend and work would also be a no-no, so I went with these guys.

The figures are good, but unfortunately my favorite character Rosie has a weird gap between the back of her hair and the front. Might paint a little brown in there to make it look more natural. Other characters are fine though.

Super hyped about my Shasta Rose figure as well!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Xv4wn.jpg

NKbTS.jpg

Never had a Wii before, and it's my first time owning a PS2 (and GameCube) since 2005. Looking forward to revisiting some old favorites.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Do you have a PS3? The PS3 version of GoW has no tearing.
I don't, and don't really want one (at least not right now). I got the PS2 for cheap, so I couldn't resist.

Bii

And when did Game of Thrones season 1 come out?

That's actually a bonus BD that is given away for free with the purchase of any HBO DVD or BD set. I know the promotion ran through Best Buy as well as Barnes & Noble; not sure if any other retailer is/was doing it. It only contains the first episode of Game of Thrones. Season 1 is still set to release on March 6th in the US.

afE8jl.jpg

Those Megaman Battle Networks are sealed copies by the way. Except for Megaman Battle Network 4 which I opened to check whether or not these were legit because I shocked to have found these games sealed. Also annoyed that I had to buy a new copy of Smash Bros. Brawl. Haven't played it in about 2 years because Nintendo forced me to update my Wii to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii, thus bricking my freedloader.

Jumped back on the Wii. Only got about 3 hours into SMG and SMG2 before getting busy with other stuff. Going through SMG (about 25 stars in) everything feels new. I can't believe I stopped playing this game back in 07. Was blinded by the HD consoles. Can't wait to play some more today.

iQzNLESzb1z0V.JPG

Fits in nicely:

id8t9GcC4Fsq4.JPG

Also I got a new book shelf to keep my spill over games, mostly stuff from my trip to Japan.

icjeG4CzvEhi9.JPG

(EDIT HAD TO RESIZE IMAGES)

Machine

IMG_0139.jpg

Brand new PS2 for $39.99 US at Gamestop. It still has original factory seal on it. As of Friday, all new PS2s are now considered "used." I picked up two used games as well to take advantage of the buy 2 used items, get one free deal that ends today.

395912_10150539744134512_516899511_8804448_530426603_n.jpg

my new vita with Uncharted and accessories kit (Carry pouch, screen protector, game carrier etc)

On order, Blazblue, UMVC3 and wipeout..

Top Bottom