• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! + Your BEST of 2011!

JEKKI

yeayuuuuhhh~!!! found this randomly yesterday!!

bfb218ec44a711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

they also had a copy of Dark Wizard for $40! cant afford it at the moment lol.

Sagitario

My PS2 works fine and I also want to re-purchase another :p
Valkyrie Profile 2, all the SMT family games, Odin Sphere, Onimusha series... someday you will leave my backlog.

I bought a PS2 to give my backwards compatible PS3 a breather, and it doesn't work on my TV. So, I guess that is something to consider before you buy one. I get good audio, unfortunately games play better with video.

I bought a PS2 to give my backwards compatible PS3 a breather, and it doesn't work on my TV. So, I guess that is something to consider before you buy one. I get good audio, unfortunately games play better with video.

It's probably the cables you're using that are bad, or you're plugging them in the incorrect order.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Heard many good things about Gants movies..so

6749148077_1ff5706b8d_z.jpg

hope they are good ( Gants 1 case is PS3 game blu-ray case and not typical blu-ray one for some reason)

Maisto Ford GT90 (for $5)
6749134765_948475a1f0_z.jpg

6749144127_5a7fd9d245_z.jpg

6749138597_0ac18be0ff_z.jpg

6749140281_74fdace992_z.jpg

6749142029_06e3a035e0_z.jpg

Deefuzz

Careful with W! Mine was minding his own business when ShinkenRed pushed him, he fell off the shelf and his left horn broke off. :'(

Damn. :( Thanks for the warning, I will make sure to keep him where he can't easily be taken out by any Sentai!

I'm so tempted to pick up both Normandy models. It's a bit pricey, though.

That's why I only have 1 now. I LOVE the Normandy design so I felt I had to get one of them, just wish they were a little cheaper. :(

Very nice, do you have paint or build it yourself?

Nope! The Normandy itself is already painted and put together. It is separated from the stand in the box is all.

BOTEC

Just got this in the mail, ordered it off ebay. It's in mint condition and I paid less than the cost of a new PS3 or Xbox 360 game. I owned it before, but sold it in a moment of weakness. And I'd regretted that weak decision ever since. Once again I have the big 3 Working Designs collections for the PS1. (Lunar, Lunar 2, and now this.) I'm happy.

V0M2o.jpg

Wait, what? I've had this box since day 1 back in the day, and never knew there was a memorycard holder thingy in there. (Got it directly from WD, came on release day with a bonus mouse pad thrown in the box. Still have it.)

guest1321

Damn. :( Thanks for the warning, I will make sure to keep him where he can't easily be taken out by any Sentai!

That's why I only have 1 now. I LOVE the Normandy design so I felt I had to get one of them, just wish they were a little cheaper. :(

Nope! The Normandy itself is already painted and put together. It is separated from the stand in the box is all.

The one you got is the one that is like 6 1/4" right?

hayejin

1LCiJ.jpg

Target Clearance!

Gran Torino Bluray $5.09
Wolfman Bluray $5.09
Nyko Xbox Controller reachargable battery $2.56

Looks like they were online returns.

Ryan_

1LCiJ.jpg

Target Clearance!

Gran Torino Bluray $5.09
Wolfman Bluray $5.09
Nyko Xbox Controller reachargable battery $2.56

Looks like they were online returns.

I really liked the atmosphere in Wolfman. The dark, victorian, misty portrayal of England. The movie itself is also quite good and 5 dollars is quite a good deal ;)

robot

Got some Sega Master System games and Mystic Warriors for the arcade cab. Great games! All of the SMS games are complete except Castle of Illusion & Enduro Racer.

9a938981.jpg
a62855a5.jpg

Zia

First pick-up post! Some super cute Stan Smiths, a year of Xbox Live and two most excellent iPhone games to start my year off right:

pz19j.jpg

4HoQx.jpg

It's a very low produced game! Hope you can grab it soon! If not, hope the Natsume site drops it's price so you can buy it directly from them.

Honestly I wanted to grab it when Natsume was offering the figure with purchase around Christmas, but I missed the offer and lost the will to buy it at full price.

Ironmask

BenQ XL2420t 120hz 24" 1080p Monitor, I LOVE IT I have never seen better/played better gameplay (better in terms of quality not like it makes you a better player magically) in my life, I highly recommend to anyone getting a true 120hz screen so worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXEn8GAgvLE

I'm not here to comment your monitor but to say that the KNIFE you hold is just awesome. Best all around dinner/crafting/cutting/hobby knife. (wash before use)

Lily

2 of the best TV shows of recent times...

dV9zi.jpg

- Sherlock Series 1 & 2 Blu-Ray
- Boardwalk Empire Season 1

raRw3.png

M38 - Hurry Up, Were Dreaming

brilliant album.

BenQ XL2420t 120hz 24" 1080p Monitor, I LOVE IT I have never seen better/played better gameplay (better in terms of quality not like it makes you a better player magically) in my life, I highly recommend to anyone getting a true 120hz screen so worth it.

Playing games at 120 FPS is pretty great. But personally I would prefer the color accuracy of an IPS panel for overall use.

Danielsan

Picked up some new vinyl today. On my way to the record store in Amsterdam I stumbled upon a market where one of the standees had a ton of second hand vinyl. Snagged both Kate Bush - Hounds of Love and Talk Talk- The Colour of Spring for €2 a piece.

M9lhD.jpg

In the record store I couldn't really find what I was looking for, but I didn't want to leave empty handed so I picked up one of my favourite records of 2010, The National - High Violet. And man, am I glad that I did. Probably the most classy/awesome vinyl packaging I've yet to come across.

clVeY.jpg

JDi3f.jpg

jonno394

Dodgy 5MP mobile phone pics ahoy!!

An Ambassador 3DS (£120) and Ghost Hunt R2 DVD set

2012-01-24184427.jpg

One of the reasons for my 3DS purchase

2012-01-24184445.jpg

DTJAAAAM

It's been a while since I've posted, so please excuse a few purchases from the end of December that are in these shots:

1-2-11-58a.jpg

1-2-11-59.jpg

1-2-11-60.jpg

1-2-11-61.jpg

1-2-11-62.jpg

1-2-11-63.jpg

1-2-11-64.jpg

1-2-11-65.jpg

1-2-11-66.jpg

1-2-11-67.jpg

Aj-Lg2nCMAAjKQl.jpg

Colleagues gifted this cute little Pinky Pie to me for B-day; totally unexpected this one.
Good she has her own place alongside the mighty Ben Gunn.

XSIoC.jpg

Wife totally came through with the 3ds for Anniversary. Weird thing is, I didn't even want it until I saw my 6 year old cousin get one for Christmas with this exact same game and I was flipping hooked like 45 seconds in

Top Bottom