• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Got me some blu's with more on the way in the coming days or week.

LfMiZ6H.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
rest of the xbox stuff came already have jsrf, mech assault 1&2, ninja gaiden, halo 1&2 and otogi from my old collection left just got to get otogi 2 and panzer dragoon orta to round off the rest of the xbox games

Xbox: Shenmue 2
shenmue2_zps648aa032.jpg

Xbox: The Warriors, Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders
warriorsunderfire_zpsa7d6af3d.jpg

Xbox: Hunter the Reckoning, Hunter the Reckoning Redeemer
hunterthereckoning_zpsf3266e77.jpg

Xbox: Crimson Skies, Time Splitters 2
crimsonsplitters2_zps6a69228d.jpg

Xbox: Oddworld Muchs Oddysee, Battle Engine Aquila
oddworldaquila_zpsb4c496ea.jpg

Xbox: Army Men Sarges War, Brute Force
armymenfruteforce_zps0eab25e3.jpg

thenexus6

Picked up some Jackie movies missing from my collection. I don't buy DVDs anymore but I got all these for around £10.

mDI9ZM8.jpg

Also got a second Nillkin Nexus 5 case as I felt like getting a different colour, plus my older white was starting to discolour.

epJ6tCA.jpg

Fliesen

Weber Q 1200 Gas grill - since we only have a balcony but no yard.

having only used charcoal grills before, i love how little hassle it is to get it going and how little cleaning up is required afterwards.

tav7623

Like last month most of my pick ups this month have (so far) been digital

Resident Evil 6
Gears of War 3 (digital)*
Skyrim (digital)*

PS3
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Killer is Dead Limited Edition
The Darkness 2
Double Dragon Neon (PSN)
Infamous: Festival of Blood (PSN)
Marvel vs. Capcom Origins (PSN)
Dino Crisis (PS1 Classic)
Syphon Filter 2 (PS1 Classic)
Twisted Metal: Black (PS2 Classic)

Wii U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Game & Wario (digital)*
Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse (VC)
Donkey Kong Jr. (VC)*

3DS
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (digital)*
WarioLand 2 (digital)*

PC
The Secret World
Battlestations: Midway (Steam)
Bioshock (Steam)
Bioshock 2 (Steam)
Deus Ex: The Invisible War (Steam)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Steam)
Hitman: Blood Money (Steam)
Nosgoth (Steam)
Thief Gold Edition (Steam)
The Last Remnant (Steam)
The Witcher 2 (GOG)*
Trine 2: The Complete Story (Steam)*

* Free, Won, or Gifted

Books - The Night Eternal (digital) by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan
Music - 5 Weird Al Yankovic songs ( Gump, The Night Santa Went Crazy, Party in the CIA, CNR, & Foil)

Browny

Banned
A few things to start the month off...

Talisman from Steam. I played the boardgame in my youth, so nice to revisit it. Also bought a copy for my Dad.

In a similar vein, Relic the boardgame. Have been keeping my eye on the price for a couple of months, and it dropped into my "willing to pay" level. Talisman, but 40k setting - should be fun!

Sekonda watch - a new day-to-day watch. Stumbled across this on an Amazon Lightning Deal, couldn't really pass it up.

BxJ4YNJ.jpg

My pickups for the last week or so across various pawn and resell shops. I didn't spend nearly as much as I thought I would for all this =)

l7gAhy4.jpg

Couldn't find either in Japan, so I ended up getting them from Amazon Marketplace for $35 combined.

Famitsu guides for Another Century's Episode R and Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.

Both developed by FROM, by the way.

Forgot to post these in my AX 2014 haul. Both of these commissions were done by Tumblr artist Elsa Chang (aka Elasmosaurus) and the inspiration is Disney's Robin Hood and BBC Sherlock's Greg Lestrade and Molly Hooper.

Commission 1:

Commission 2:

I'll be getting frames for them soon enough.

100 - Custom Game Cases to box up my NES, SNES, N64, and loose Genesis games.

Also picked up a new Canon MX922 Printer and some Photo Paper.

How is the Mini Powerbase converter? Been thinking of picking one up. Does it work in a 32x, so I can continue my Sega Tower of Power?

Sorry, can't help you there. :) I only have a vanilla (PAL) Mega Drive II. It seems to work perfectly on that one though.

Also, I never owned a Master System, so I couldn't tell any differences between the games on the original system or through the Powerbase. I just got a bunch of loose Master System games from a friend, so I decided to buy the converter to play them on my Mega Drive.

For what I need it, it seems to work great.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
seller made a mistake :D bought snow brothers with cart and manual for $140 that already is an amazing deal cart alone usually goes for $150 by itself but when it showed up it came complete pretty stoked paid $140 and got $300+ worth extra out of it

NES: Snow Brothers
snowbrothers_zps575a66b5.jpg

Top Bottom