• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

Got a new phone so I can finally take pictures that are actually visible! :D

Movies and Anime

IMG_20160727_025809_zpsbnlccfmu.jpg

IMG_20160727_030026_zpsor2chkhy.jpg

Books

IMG_20160727_030327_zpsynmv7ohe.jpg

IMG_20160727_030456_zpscr8if7pt.jpg

Game VHS

IMG_20160727_030654_zpsrg1idgbi.jpg

IMG_20160727_030834_zps72peodfm_edit_1469607046745_zpsokodrmxe.jpg

IMG_20160727_030919_edit_1469606970603_zpsato40goj.jpg

Maximus.

Picked up some new Star Wars Elite figures and stumbled upon some Black Series figures as well.

Some Blizzard figures and superheroes.

I wanted some bluetooth headphones and got a crazy deal on these Beats. Normally not a fan, prefer my Audio Technica's as my main pair. The Beats are light and work well enough on the go. Got a great deal on the Transformers Complete Collection. Show does not hold up at all.

Is this the Cave shooting collection? I didn't even know it existed!

Yep, it includes their full Xbox 360 catalog, excluding only Ketsui and Dodonpachi Daioujou, because they weren't published by Cave. The set was kind of expensive, at 26.000 yen on Amazon, but it was still cheaper than buying each game individually (Muchi Muchi Pork!/Pink Sweets alone is quite expensive). I didn't own any of them, so it felt like a good deal for me.

SCB3

p2RCJme.jpg

Just added these 3 (Song of the Deep, Asemblance and Hyper Light Drifter) to my digital library, I really need to gain patience for sales :/

TKR92

OutRun Soundtrack (Data006) - couldn't get the limited edition. But I'm happy with it

28518521361_13b35c015a.jpg
28312590460_61f3311d29.jpg

iPad Pro 9.7 128GB - Finally, I can ditch iPad 4

28564359886_bf0b157a17.jpg

got 2 new nintendo 3ds xl for me and my wife(our first 3ds), with pokemon X and Y, also Deadpool bluray movie with the steelbook , and Super Mario world 3d for Wii u :D, some poster too and some stuff for the baby

image_zpsvtwathov.jpeg

image7_zpsethtnfrn.jpeg
DSC00332_zpsq6r2ltr6.jpg
DSC00303_zps8semvemf.jpg
DSC00302_zpsjtgzqm2f.jpg
DSC00306_zpsqk4mlnea.jpg

SubPac M2 Audio Tactile Immersion System. Plugs into ANY audio source, and is perfect for VR experiences. Or if you wanna feel how an EDM concert feels like. :p

Xh3mv2kl.jpg

fm7p86rl.jpg

E3exNDzl.jpg

l4jCE6Rl.jpg

Can't wait to try this with Raw Data VR tonight!

TheMoon

if you buy more than one subpac but less than three, do you get a discount for buying a 2pac subpac?

sorry ... haven't slept well... ...I'll leave now....

:)

AlfaTrion

Yep, it includes their full Xbox 360 catalog, excluding only Ketsui and Dodonpachi Daioujou, because they weren't published by Cave. The set was kind of expensive, at 26.000 yen on Amazon, but it was still cheaper than buying each game individually (Muchi Muchi Pork!/Pink Sweets alone is quite expensive). I didn't own any of them, so it felt like a good deal for me.

*drools* I may have to go hunting

Rich!

got this in the post today (the cartridge)

N2XWEv9l.jpg

£12. Free postage. Full english apart from the title screen

lol at the USA version price

meppi

Here's an update of the games I bought over June and July. I, uhh, kinda got carried away, but . . .

Well, anyway, here they are!
2.jpg

That's some gorgeous stuff right there.
Especially love the Cave box. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it as it can't have been cheap at this point.
Mine set me back 530 €... I held off buying it because I already had the games separate, but after 6 months or so I decided that I wanted the extras that came with it as well, especially that DLC disc.

Picked up a couple of missing titles from my Vita collection. And for some reason stumbled upon Octodad by accident. lol
How that happened, I have no idea as I wasn't planning on getting any of these on the aftermarket.

That's some gorgeous stuff right there.
Especially love the Cave box. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it as it can't have been cheap at this point.
Mine set me back 530 €... I held off buying it because I already had the games separate, but after 6 months or so I decided that I wanted the extras that came with it as well, especially that DLC disc.

Thank you! :)
Not at all, it cost me 26,784 yen. I too had been putting it off, but I saw that it was the last one being sold on Amazon, so I rushed and let my credit card worry about it later. :p
530 €, wow! Was that from a reseller? That's more than double what I paid! I feel bad. :( I'm glad you got one and are happy with it, though!

I actually didn't own any of the games, so it was really good value for me. I used to have the PAL versions of Deathsmiles and Dodonpachi, but I sold them about a year or two ago, because I was planning on getting an NTSC-J 360.

Could someone explain what these are to me like I'm 5? My boss has one that has 4 instead of 2 and I always wonder what they are.

Is it a ready-made server or something?

It's storage that can be directly connected to the network instead of needing to be attached to a computer. So you can throw all your big data storage into a closet somewhere.

Strike

Not a bad month for pickups

DSCN1755_zpshb9slyzy.jpg

Getting on the nostalgia train.

DSCN1756_zpsdrhus6im.jpg

Got these from Best Buy's sale.

DSCN1757_zpskbolxph9.jpg

DSCN1760_zpsxulgmewr.jpg

Some t-shirts courtesy of redbubble.

meppi

Thank you! :)
Not at all, it cost me 26,784 yen. I too had been putting it off, but I saw that it was the last one being sold on Amazon, so I rushed and let my credit card worry about it later. :p
530 €, wow! Was that from a reseller? That's more than double what I paid! I feel bad. :( I'm glad you got one and are happy with it, though!

I actually didn't own any of the games, so it was really good value for me. I used to have the PAL versions of Deathsmiles and Dodonpachi, but I sold them about a year or two ago, because I was planning on getting an NTSC-J 360.

Well you certainly shouldn't feel bad. Look at it this way, you got it at a great price! An Incredible one actually. ;)
I got mine from videogameimports at a time where they just got nearly impossible to find.
But even still, they tend to overprice quite a bit.
The outer box had been opened once to look at the games, but everything else was still sealed. So yeah...
Had a bit more disposable income back then as well since it was before I bought a house. ;) Today something like this wouldn't happen. Although I tend to go a bit overboard sometimes still.
Lately my Vita has been quite the obsession.

ArchAngel

Could someone explain what these are to me like I'm 5? My boss has one that has 4 instead of 2 and I always wonder what they are.

Is it a ready-made server or something?

Yeah, my family uses it as a phone backup system, stream/share videos and pictures, download data overnight and record TV on it. And you can access it from anywhere over the internet - I have everything and always available. And as there are 2 HDDs, it's mirrored so that if one HDD has a defect, I still have my data :)

Makeda

My July has been quite relaxed compared to my June expenditure which included moving home, new furniture and a unneeded splurge on PSN sales :(

Thankfully July has been a bit more manageable with only the following purchases:

IMG_20160731_015726.jpg

Also add Tokyo Mirage Sessions (eshop)

IMG_20160731_020845.jpg

Went on a CD splurge in Tokyo to close a few gaps in my discographies, picked up:
Michita - Sense of Values / Only Faith and Hope
Yoshika (Soulhead) - My Anthem
Rhymester - Bitter, Sweet & Beautiful
Tokyo Mirage Sessions Vocal OST
Xenoblade & Xenoblade X OST
Star Ocean 5 OST

IMG_20160731_WA0000.jpg

A much needed new phone (Xiaomi Mi Max) to play Pokémon Go as my previous mobile wasn't up to much.

I've been wanting a pair of Sennheiser HD25-I II's for a while now, but they've been hard to find at a reasonable price since being discontinued. Finally snagged this pair, basically new, for $100, so I'm pretty happy.

They're a little bright sounding, and it annoys me to no end that the cable enters on the right side, but they'll make a fantastic beater headphone.
img_0126l9zt9.jpg

pariah164

So, went to Barnes and Noble for a pick up.

Natch. I've read them all, so you bet your ass I'd get the new one.

Of course, as we all know...

dUnRCFS.jpg

So I wandered into the comic section and found...

I loooooove Jem and the Holograms (save for that live action movie that came out; fuck THAT monstrosity in particular), and I had NO IDEA there was a comic for it. It looks promising. I love the art style, and the color pops inside and out. Great stuff.

And finally...

I saw this; they only had two, so I figured it was a sign. I love Harley Quinn, and this one was so cute and fun that I couldn't possibly resist.

Out of box:

I'm really, reeeeeally happy with this. I hope to find Catwoman and Wonder Woman as well, at some point,

And now, I'm out. See ya'll in August.

Crazy-J

Banned
Too lazy to get the DSLR, so crappy cell phone shots it is.

New receiver.

i-xPxPx5C-X3.jpg

Mega Man and Metroid Statue/Figure

i-Nz4nm2h-X3.jpg

Shelves to hold my gaming collection.

i-HK5xbZv-X3.jpg

New subwoofer, SVS PB-2000. This thing is fucking beast.

i-LVGSwvG-X3.jpg

Crazy-J

Banned
I've bought an RXA-1050 myself a few months ago and I can't recommend it enough.

You'll love it.

It might be an older receiver, but it's amazing. I really don't care about 4K to justify anything else right now. Plus I got it at an awesome price.

Edit: Just looked up your receiver, and HOLY CRAP man!

Havoc2049

IMG_20160731_020845.jpg

Went on a CD splurge in Tokyo to close a few gaps in my discographies, picked up:
Michita - Sense of Values / Only Faith and Hope
Yoshika (Soulhead) - My Anthem
Rhymester - Bitter, Sweet & Beautiful
Tokyo Mirage Sessions Vocal OST
Xenoblade & Xenoblade X OST
Star Ocean 5 OST

Tower Records is still around?!?!?!? I used to love that place.

It was a 3DS month for me.
WP_20160729_12_38_54_Pro_zpss07eeooy.jpg

Top Bottom