• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

ref

Emma. Rescued after our last dog passed away about a year ago. Big change from our previous German Shepherd. Tongue doesn't stay out, just a lucky shot. Ears stay crooked though. :)

13692601415_d57cc352bc_z.jpg

Absolutely adorable! What breed is she?

Kabanossi

WiiU.jpeg

Finally got my Wii U yesterday! A local online retailer was selling their Wii U stock at a discount here in Finland. Paid a little over 200€ for the ZombiU bundle. The Pro Controller alone is worth 50€. A rather good deal, I think. The Peach-mote is from Gamestop. Traded in some old games, Rock Band etc. Had to use some money too. I chose the color with my girlfriend on my mind. :p And it would be cool to have all the Nintendo's character themed Wiimotes. Are there others than Peach, Yoshi, Mario and Luigi?

Today I spent the whole morning trying to find a copy of Mario Kart but could not find one. Guess I'll have to order it online.

SeanTSC

I too picked up the HNPP LE!

0jFlrEH.jpg

And a friend in Japan sent me this Gundam Kit:

r2vPBD8.jpg

Which took me 3.5 hours to build. ><

hNc7jWp.jpg

lEEtMBb.jpg

zmet

Some more retro game soundtracks to add to the collection:

Metal Slader Glory Original Soundtrack

Soundtrack from the Famicom graphic adventure game from HAL - first pressing contains second CD with the demo source music

Thunder Force III 2014 & Thunder Force IV 2014 Original Soundtracks and Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection

Reissues of the Tecnosoft's Thunder Force III and Thunder Force IV soundtracks with an arranged 2014 bonus track. Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection has the Famicom originals as well as the mobile FM & PCM versions.

May was a pretty slow month for me when it came to game purchases. Mostly been saving my money for an upcoming vacation, but hey I found a couple decent games on clearance at Target...

ZnSO5rM.jpg

ys45

Some more retro game soundtracks to add to the collection:

Metal Slader Glory Original Soundtrack

Soundtrack from the Famicom graphic adventure game from HAL - first pressing contains second CD with the demo source music

Thunder Force III 2014 & Thunder Force IV 2014 Original Soundtracks and Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection

Reissues of the Tecnosoft's Thunder Force III and Thunder Force IV soundtracks with an arranged 2014 bonus track for each. Wai Wai World 1 & 2 Sound Collection has the Famicom originals as well as the mobile FM & PCM versions.

Where did you get the Tehcnosoft reissues soundtracks ?

Lots of nice things arriving this week, and it's only Tuesday!

GoodSmileRacing sponsor gift (another gift will be coming later in the year...)

ibf8mYPGAFhOvc.jpg

Nichijou mini figures

iDOi5RVqDEGe8.jpg

iwSBtks3zwzot.jpg

iqag7WTyUyuEF.jpg

i9MME2E464eaE.jpg

ikVhGF9sINzqY.jpg

iYmJVtDQNJpuG.jpg

izb60wymeGkyE.jpg

ibqOUpMUPuGLj0.jpg

iJyTEGaMlsPxu.jpg

ibvcD8D30PSfgH.jpg

igCtgNSQAIPKQ.jpg

i2IqmUeyx3OfP.jpg

Snow Miku figma

ijzex9da3L4cl.jpg

ijyXVkq6zNwSR.jpg

iR3hCyfquBwAW.jpg

iFMdbDy8P2ZyK.jpg

ibjuh3tfMvozDJ.jpg

ibpcga9UW9MrHx.jpg

Calmine

Been a fair while since I've posted my pick ups. Good month so why not.

New keyboard! Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard cherry reds to go nicely with my Corsair M65 mouse and 1500 headset :p

2014-06-0319.17.02rdbuu.jpg

And the games of this month bought Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein

capture7xabm.png

AmyS

No new acquisitions for me this month, or next month. Have to save up for a Wii U and an OLED Vita.

I've been putting off getting a VITA since late last year.

As for Wii U, I wanna able to play Mario Kart 8 and hopefully sometime this year, The 90s Arcade Racer. Also might as well get one in the near future cause by the time I do Nintendo will have announced and probably shown a trailer for Zelda U and give us a rough release window (i.e. Holiday 2015).

Besides, my backlog has grown by leaps bounds the last year and a half. Seriously got to put some time into playing the DS remakes of DQ IV, V and VI, not to mention Demon's Souls+Dark Souls.

2PUWo8H.jpg

I may have blown my budget for summer

Hmmmgh I'm so close to buying the Psycho-Pass Blu-ray set too, it just looks so damn nice... And with season 2 coming this Fall, it's only making me want it more.
EDIT: Too late, couldn't stop myself. Damnit, ordered the Premium Blu-ray edition.

SeanTSC

And I just picked up even more stuff today. A friend convinced me to do Gamestop's $50 guaranteed credit for a Wii towards a Wii U deal and grabbed the last Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle at my local GS.

I think I'll grab Wind Waker HD for my free game when I register Mario Kart 8. I'm going to wait 'till after June 30th though since I'm currently at 620/600 coins and have Platinum status. I don't really want to waste the coins that I could have toward's next years just by waiting a couple weeks.

J7xZ1cD.jpg

F2qep5S.jpg

Mr. Desu

Money is a bit tight this month, so nothing in the way of gaming yet. But, I did get this yesterday:
jF0s1aE.jpg

Fails to hit the high notes that I receive from drinking my own or Sweet Leaf, but not disappointing in the least.

Sirenja

Banned
3DS Animal Crossing Edition with Kid Icarus, Mario and Fire Emblem Awakening - FE is amazing !
xr8s.jpg

I actually got her 3 months ago from the shelter - she grew a lot and is a very sweet cat :) She gets along well with our first cat too! About 11 months old now:
sag1i.jpg

New arrivals! Great day today...

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (Vita)
ipfDyZxehM0PO.jpg

PSN credit (Had some store vouchers to spend, bought 'money' with them, lol)
ir1ZJFXdaSNlc.jpg

And today's Pièce de résistance, Ultimate Madoka. She is incredible, easily the largest figure I now own (sorry Racing Miku 2011, time to step off the podium!) Photos alone cannot do her justice... but I tried ;)

ilAiK54q92Ks6.jpg

ivwR57kGSdofz.jpg

imdconMrXy7xQ.jpg

iurs47IWncgYq.jpg

iglhWlDbcHTVA.jpg

iRngm7y8uGGps.jpg

ibvocLdMf6zzSB.jpg

ixaoJyVaeiGlu.jpg

SeanTSC

Those shelves look great, where did you get them?

My mom bought them for me for my birthday. I believe she actually got them at Wal-Mart. The smaller, shallower shelves came in a set of four (plus two picture frames). There's a duplicate small one like the one that the Big Daddy is on and one medium sized one that I'm not using atm. The larger, deeper shelves are individual pieces.

illusionary

I've not until now felt that I've had good enough cause to post here since my first post a few weeks back... but this feels like a very nice update! :D

First, an expansion to my PS4 collection... I'm enjoying what I've played so far.

Then, I've been missing some of the consoles (and games) that I was foolish enough to sell in the past; here's the start of an attempt to correct this. I'm a bit disappointed by rthe condition of DK64's box, but I can live with it.

And then to top things off, I'm making up for the lack of the Wind Waker HD Limited Edition while they're not yet too pricy!

Top Bottom