• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Celcius

°Temp. member
Gave my launch Dreamcast an overhaul with a new shell, GDEMU and Akura HDMI box. Also some games.

My favorite Yasunori Mitsuda albums.

your waifu is shit

Also a second fan for my cooler and another for the case.

I don't even smoke, but I always wanted a Zippo so...

Awesome dreamcast!

SCB3

Just 2 this month (Wifes Birthday and I like to wait for E3)

bvQBvxxm.jpg

HUGE fan of Tekken so this was a must buy, loving it so far.

USF2 Switch, well I'm slowly introducing my kids into different Genres other than Minecraft/Roblox and I've had success with Telltale games, Lego Worlds and fighting games, my 3 are all loving Mario Kart 8 and soon I'm sure they'll love SF2 ( If they don't I sure as will play the hell outta it )

Apart from that, I'm having a major switch in lifestyle and fashion, I've been in a depressive bubble for so long, I really let myself go badly, well this month and with being 30 this year decided I really needed a change., I started at a new Gym, threw out almost all of my old clothes and I'm finding myself a lot happier so far

SCB3

My first handgun, XDM 9mm full size.

Great gun, very fun to shoot, I chose this one over glock 17.
highly recommended. will take her to the range later

a74xGrG.jpg

I so wish I could own a gun for a range, I went shooting once on Holiday and loved it.

But living in the UK, it just ain't gonna happen :(

LegendX48

Last of my pick ups from May that I had no time to post last week:

34930290612_0d91e2b1e0_z.jpg

Disgaea 5
34250827794_1667458c9c_z.jpg

T7 Digital Deluxe
34284635173_44721c9611_z.jpg

Not pictured: Tripp lite 10 outlet surge protector, a 5 port ethernet switch and some comics.

Nice. I have the exact same gun except I picked up the bi-tone. Also my first handgun. Holding 19 in the clip is a big plus.

Just picked up the Streamlight TLR-6 light/laser for it. Haven't had the chance to try out the laser at the range yet though.

nice grab.. been meaning to look into the laser pointers.
i've recently found matching surefire LED lights for both mine. they are freaking blinding.. really happy with them.
black is a 21 gen 4 and FDE 17 gen 4
eaWv60Eh.jpg

bakeray

Gave my launch Dreamcast an overhaul with a new shell, GDEMU and Akura HDMI box. Also some games.

My favorite Yasunori Mitsuda albums.

your waifu is shit

Also a second fan for my cooler and another for the case.

I don't even smoke, but I always wanted a Zippo so...
Where'd you get the shell? Thankfully my DC still works but I may also grab one of those GDEMU's in the future.

Where'd you get the shell? Thankfully my DC still works but I may also grab one of those GDEMU's in the future.
You can easily find them on ebay and Amazon from 3rd party sellers, but since it's discontinued they're not cheap. Actually all this isn't what I would call "value" or financialy reasonable at all. I only did it because I'm fond of this particular Dreamcast.

Marceles

Spent more than I would've liked to since E3 is around the corner, but oh well...

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

UqNUSail.jpg

Intel i7 7700K processor, Asus 170-A motherboard, Corsair Vengeance 16gb DDR4

rJXGEZel.jpg

Logan and Get Out

ZoosSCOl.jpg

Big Hero 6 3D UK import

AlKVM1Bl.jpg

Ultra Street Fighter II and Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2

Sag0gaLl.jpg

Judge Dredd 3D and Tekken 7 PS4, also double dipped and bought the PC version

I3QvQoZl.jpg

DJChuy

Picked up the Final Fantasy XV Ring of Lucii necklace. Been wanting to buy it for a while, and man is the ring beautiful. The pics don't do it justice. I'm also happy the ring fits my finger.

3g4vLew.jpg

ipgNpXo.jpg

fGH6EJ3.jpg

Also bought the lifesize Groot pop for my gf and me. It's our baby lol.

IzdFwHt.jpg

Loxley

With the help of the fine folks of the "I Need a New PC!" thread, I've picked out all the parts for my new desktop that I'm building. It'll be my first desktop PC in ten years, and the first one I've ever built myself. Unfortunately, because I have limited funds I have to order the parts piece-meal.

8HwbD3t.jpg

So far I've got the motherboard, RAM, Power Supply, a wi-fi adapter, a 1TB WD hard drive, and the CPU cooler - all of which were, not coincidentally, the cheapest parts. Next up I'll be buying the tower - which leaves just the GPU (GTX 1060), CPU (AMD Ryzen 1700), and a new Windows 10 license left.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
What have I done!

Got me a bunch of import Saturn games, an import Saturn and controllers and even picked up a 250lbs crt tv. Got 15ish games coming too, some Saturn shooters but dam most of them are $$$

Justinh

What have I done!

Got me a bunch of import Saturn games, an import Saturn and controllers and even picked up a 250lbs crt tv. Got 15ish games coming too, some Saturn shooters but dam most of them are $$$

You got all those recently? That's pretty freakin' awesome!

I bought a white G203 yesterday, it arrived today (GPro left/G203 right).
The only reason I got it was to swap the white shell and cable into my GPro, which I already love.
I saw pictures of people "two-toning" it while lurking on the Overclock forums, but I like the way it looks with just one color better, I think.
... kinda pointless I guess since it's been said that the sensor in the G102/G203 is supposedly good enough that you'd probably never notice a difference, but oh well. This cable does feel soooo much better though (edit: clarification, cable = better on the G203, cable on the Pro is a thick, heavy, not as flexible braided cable).
Unfortunately, the replacement HyperGlide skates won't be here until tomorrow, but no biggie. They aren't too messed up from taking them off and reapplying them.

Warnen

Yeah most of it arrived today in one big box from Japan. Picked up the tv off Craigslist for next to nothing.

Was watching some Saturn videos on YouTube and got the urge to play them again. Thanks fully most of the stuff is dirt cheap, like 3-10 a game.

Justinh

Yeah most of it arrived today in one big box from Japan. Picked up the tv off Craigslist for next to nothing.

Was watching some Saturn videos on YouTube and got the urge to play them again. Thanks fully most of the stuff is dirt cheap, like 3-10 a game.

Man, it must've felt good getting that box, lol.

Is that a flat screen tv? I thought that light guns wouldn't work on flat-screens (I know they won't work on flat-panels). I think that's what put me off on getting Virtua Cop and a Stunner. I should get a bigger CRT too, mine's pretty small.

Also, good on getting the Grey one. I like the looks of it more than the white and Outrun and Space Harrier won't work on the white (or later model black USA ones) unless you have a rarer reprint of the game apparently.

Warnen

Man, it must've felt good getting that box, lol.

Is that a flat screen tv? I thought that light guns wouldn't work on flat-screens (I know they won't work on flat-panels). I think that's what put me off on getting Virtua Cop and a Stunner. I should get a bigger CRT too, mine's pretty small.

Also, good on getting the Grey one. I like the looks of it more than the white and Outrun and Space Harrier won't work on the white (or later model black USA ones) unless you have a rarer reprint of the game apparently.

1st game I tried was virtua cop 2 and yep the guns work. The screen is flat but works fine. Check Craigslist on tv, some of them around me where free if you just brought people to get them, ended up paying $30 for this one so I didn't have to drive far. Had a hell of a time getting up a flight of stairs with only 2 people...

I so wish I could own a gun for a range, I went shooting once on Holiday and loved it.

But living in the UK, it just ain't gonna happen :(

I know, it sucks

nice grab.. been meaning to look into the laser pointers.
i've recently found matching surefire LED lights for both mine. they are freaking blinding.. really happy with them.
black is a 21 gen 4 and FDE 17 gen 4
eaWv60Eh.jpg

Nice, I was very close to buy a Glock 17,but went with xdm

Justinh

1st game I tried was virtua cop 2 and yep the guns work. The screen is flat but works fine. Check Craigslist on tv, some of them around me where free if you just brought people to get them, ended up paying $30 for this one so I didn't have to drive far. Had a hell of a time getting up a flight of stairs with only 2 people...

That's good to hear that it works. I don't mess with CraigsList, so I'd probably rather get like... a dolly or something and go hunting in Salvation Army stores. At least I live on the first floor.

Back to pickups...I got this in the mail today.

According to Amazon, this is the third time I've bought this dvd (Disc 6 for the Remix release, I still have my original release copy too).
Both times before I didn't get the slip cover even though they were "new." This is the only disc in the set where my copy didn't have the slip cover and it's been driving me nuts for years. I kinda tried to just ignore it because "hell, who cares? It's the same DVD!' but I got that itch lately and bought it on ebay when the listing specifically said it came with it. Feels good man. I should probably actually watch them. I love the series, but I've never finished watching it despite owning two complete "releases" (I have to find discs 2-5 for the original release but I have them. They're somewhere...). I always lose interest like half-way through and never continue, even though I'm always interested in learning about Faye's past.

Got my replacement HyperGlides in yesterday I think? Maybe the day before? I can't remember. Here they are on my old GPro in a new G203 white body with that wonderful cable. Guess I just got used to heavy, thick, inflexible braided cables that I forgot how good regular ol' rubber thin cables can feel (I even swapped the bottom sticker there you can see, the one that came on the G203 was white, and I put it on old GPro body. The edge rolls up a tiny bit but it doesn't drag.) .

They come in packs of 8, but I don't think I'll use the other for on my new G203, I'll just save them if I need them later.
ugh. I think it's about that time I throw my mouse mat in the washing machine.

Danielsan

So I kind of fell in a fighting game hole this month. I guess I got kind of hyped about playing Tekken, and getting into fighting games in general. Let's just say I went a bit crazy...

X4qo9vF.jpg

q1GfSs3.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Fightstick Tournament Edition S - € 45

WhRipiY.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken Fightstick Pro - € 57 (including shipping)

f0SYTjQ.jpg

Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai - € 149

oUyautk.jpg

Tekken 7 on PS4 - € 58
Guilty Gear Xrd - € 39,99
Soul Calibur V - € 10
Street Fighter X Tekken - € 12
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - € 13,50
Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - € 12

1nwKG1p.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on Steam - € 7,50

8XvsMqh.jpg

The Last Blade 2 on PSN - € 14,99

For the record. These are my first fightsticks excluding an SE Street Fighter IV stick that I bought at some point and sold a few weeks later. Now I own three.

Baymax

Neo Member
What have I done!

Just beautiful. What other games do you have coming in?

Gandie

Quite an expensive month for me.

Finally got a Switch with MK8 and Zelda. Neon of course

Also got a Pro Controller (while Amazon had them in stock for a few seconds) and a second pair of Joycons (seperate, no double packs to be found)

And finally a new laptop for Uni and media. Couldn't be more excited.

In Grey, the last pic makes it look Gold.

GameStop's Pro Day was good for me today. I passed on a few games at release due to time, and picked up quite a few I've been wanting to play. Traded in my Xbox 360 that I haven't used in years, along with 7 older games (things like Shadow Warrior, Saint's Row IV, etc), and ended up getting all of this (6 games total) plus a guidebook for $3 out of pocket. All brand new, not used. Trade-ins earned 10% extra on top of the Pro extra, and double points on everything too. Say what you want about GameStop but sometimes you can make it work. A fair trade I must say.

EiuomDF.jpg

Nioh + Bloodborne for free = $39.99
Yooka-Laylee = $19.99
Dirt Rally = $19.99
Has Been Heroes (Switch) = $9.99
$20 E Shop card (using for Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero) = $20
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Guide (all guides 1/2 price today) = $6.75

sikkinixx

I bought a white G203 yesterday, it arrived today (GPro left/G203 right).

The only reason I got it was to swap the white shell and cable into my GPro, which I already love.

I saw pictures of people "two-toning" it lurking on the Overclock forums, but I like the way it looks with just one color better, I think.
... kinda pointless I guess since it's been said that the sensor in the G102/G203 is supposedly good enough that you'd probably never notice a difference, but oh well. This cable does feel soooo much better though.
Unfortunately, the replacement HyperGlide skates won't be here until tomorrow, but no biggie. They aren't too messed up from taking them off and reapplying them.

I just ordered the white G203 but hmmm now I'm wondering if I should be getting the Pro instead.

Justinh

I just ordered the white G203 but hmmm now I'm wondering if I should be getting the Pro instead.

Reviews from RocketJumpNinja and Ino on the Overclock forums say that most people won't be able to notice the difference in the sensor, but the G203 has a vastly superior cable (it really is great!), so I'd honestly stick with the G203.

Ino's review said:
The cable is the best cable of any Logitech mouse I've ever seen. If I didn't have a modded G Pro with a paracord cable I'd use the G102 over the Pro just for the cable.
Comments in the thread seem agree with this opinion.

TacosNSalsa

First ever 3d fighting game that I am going to take seriously . Playing SFV has really messed up my execution so it's going to take some time..

N1ZuhZil.jpg

Top Bottom