• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

JLG-

N&F Weird Guy
DSC_0331.jpg

& LTTP Demon's Souls + FO:NV
DSC_0333.jpg

Shadow780

Le-mo said:
Where did you get that ZOE painting!

Infernodash said:
I must say, I'm also one of the gaffers here that would like to know where I can get this, or where I can go to get art similar. I'd like to be able to get some of these artworks when they're initially available. Thanks...

Tigel said:
Where did you buy this??
I need to know! :O

It was sold on Konami's Japanese store, it's sold out now unfortunately, only 50 were produced. Perhaps keep an eye on yahoo auctions Japan or eBay?

Some limited MGS art are still available on that site though.

JEKKI

whoo~!! I picked up an iphone app that lets me take cool looking pictures of my pickups!!

d18vA.jpg

I also dropped my iphone yesterday and now the screen is all cracked and fukked up!!!

>_<

gonna try dealing with it for the month before I decide whether I wanna drop $200 on a new one

ameratsu

planet bike cycling gloves

zks7m.jpg

steelseries xai gaming mouse. kai g3 hien hard mousepad is on the way

ZvviW.jpg

sorry for the low quality photos

Ultima_5

Wk9Hn.jpg

My friend sold me his DS and his games. I already owned most of the games, and this is now my 7th DS.... I got the lot for $50

VePd6.jpg

Used pspgo for $100, and a controller grip.

tOgUP.jpg

New casing for my sp and a handfull of old gameboy games

HCmzX.jpg

Couple of nes games

Wkffr.jpg

Same friend who sold me the DS stuff, sold me these ps2 games for about $15

sCOsJ.jpg

One of the few new games I've purchased. Have yet to open it yet

BKAn8.jpg

Also got a dreamcast for $10. No cables, so I don't know if it works.... Looks like it's in good shape though

tearsofash

jlNaT2.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality. All I have is a video camera, which isn't good for taking still photos.

The big vinyl on the left is a Shriekback album. The DVD on top of that is live-action Angel of Darkness Vol. 1, the ep on the top-right is Quintron, and the black box underneat is Samurai Spirits 4 AES (neogeo)

isny

napkin dispenser
BulletSmoke said:
Woot smarch, made it to the first page :D

Brand new white PSP Go for $99. At the price, it was hard to pass up even with the NGP around the corner.

For anybody who's curious, its on sale at Blockbuster Video in Canada so make sure to pay ur local store a visit!

Damn...how am I supposed to afford this AND a 3DS this month. This month is going to break the bank. =(

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
100_0902.jpg

Super ghetto censoring but I don't want those damn dirty Giants fans here on GAF to befoul the air around me.
..Any more than the city of Los Angeles already has.

Only got a half season this year as I'm moving to Seattle in July. It's going to be rough living in a city without a professional baseball team. :(

Takao said:
I think your TV's picture might just be a little fuzzy
Too big? I took the picture with my crappy 3GS camera. The picture has a very slight bit of dithering but I can only see it < 1 ft away from the picture. I think it's pretty flawless except for that.

evilgreg

Neo Member
AbsoluteZero said:
Just put this together...I don't think it's entirely canon but I'll be damned if it doesn't look cool.

rSodg.jpg

Freakin' addicted to these Halo MegaBloks sets.
Get the pelican. Took me a week to put that fucker together.

Avyrocky

Banned
Love the GAF pick-up threads. However following each thread every month makes me realise how quick time flys...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Avyrocky said:
Love the GAF pick-up threads. However following each thread every month makes me realise how quick time flys...
And how many more games come out nowadays compared to 10-12 years ago

Gandie

Built my first real gaming PC last week.

Some of the parts (didn't keep the RAM+Case boxes):

bild0053mep2.jpg

Finished build:

bild00527gq3.jpg

sn0zc0r3

Neo Member
CaseyTappy said:
Marquee holder for my Aero :

DSCF3787.jpg

DSCF3808.jpg

Sweet .
Haha, I just paid Franco for my NAC marquee (I'm grandmascrack over at the NG boards). Dude does damn good work. Looking forward to mine!

sn0zc0r3 said:
Haha, I just paid Franco for my NAC marquee (I'm grandmascrack over at the NG boards). Dude does damn good work. Looking forward to mine!

Franco's work is awesome and a Cab without a holder is naked , prepare to be amazed !

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
Nice. I'm waiting for the PSN version personally, but I can't wait.
Yeah,

Probably should have waited for PSN and dualshock but spreading the wealth to 360 since PSN has Pixeljunk Shooter 2 and Vagrant Story this week. Good download games this week! Still need to get the final Gaijin games on Wiiware too.

Top Bottom