• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah,

Probably should have waited for PSN and dualshock but spreading the wealth to 360 since PSN has Pixeljunk Shooter 2 and Vagrant Story this week. Good download games this week...still need to get the final Gaijin games on Wiiware too.
I really want to play it now, but my 360 is on an old CRT monitor thanks to the Cave influx. An HD'd port of a last gen game really wouldn't have any benefit due to my setup. My PS3 is on a 1080p monitor though, so I have to wait :(

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
I really want to play it now, but my 360 is on an old CRT monitor thanks to the Cave influx. An HD'd port of a last gen game really wouldn't have any benefit due to my setup. My PS3 is on a 1080p monitor though, so I have to wait :(
Worth the wait. Pink Sweets will look glorious on the CRT!

Razorskin

----- ------
Small purchase.

cimg0033uav5.jpg

Waiting for some books in the mail now.

Pein

Banned
practice02 said:
Remember when you posted in the wrong March thread from 2 years ago?
whats your deal with bringing that up, you already mentioned it in the bumped thread. Of course he remembers it, it was only 10 minutes ago.

Razorskin said:
Oh I won't forget junior.

edit:wait what the hell you shouldn't even be a junior.
Check the post numbers son.
Pein said:
whats your deal with bringing that up, you already mentioned it in the bumped thread. Of course he remembers it, it was only 10 minutes ago.
No playing around on the internet.

P3020294.jpg

Technically the only games I've bought this year.
gears2 $15
borderlands $8
blazblue $15
MvC3 took 2 weeks to arrive, thanks for the wait capcom.
DQ6 amazon sale.

And since I had an accident a new-used Corrola
P3020295.jpg

here is my first pick up for the month, technically February, but i just received it yesterday. Sh figuarts Kamen rider W Cyclone Joker.

tnvqK.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Haven't posted in a while, so here's some stuff dating back to Jan:

54Czs.jpg
yjNOb.jpg

Finally completed my Bakemonogatari bluray collection :)

8kWIG.jpg
nB4qg.jpg

And a new arcade stick for the pile.

jD7eE.jpg

Stuff with lights.

Freaking loving the Sharpshooter with this. Incredibly immersive.

Since I'm saying goodbye to my bachelor days soon, it was time to upgrade my Trittons from the old AX 360s. These sound fantastic by the way and will come in handy when my Surround System is "breaking the peace".

sadromeo

ElectricBlue187 said:
Got this one (TC-P50G25) about a week ago and I've since hung it on the wall. I think I'm in love, GAF.

ILDvb.jpg

3MGxV.jpg

I have the 42" version of this TV and I must say, it is pretty amazing. Good job Panny!

Did you get the avatar 3d glasses set with it too?

Worth every penny.

Atronarch

Neo Member
Finally instead of lurking these pick up posts I can participate!

1299134252622.jpg

I never played the original so hopefully in for a treat. This picture is quite similar to someones earlier one but you can't really get too creative with the TV screen.

1299133836064-1.jpg

Lovings Dead Space and once again I've played neither of the originals here. I plan on grabbing 5 and 6 sometime this month if I can find them.(5 mainly)

Atronarch

Neo Member
I only got to play an hour or so today but I am actually surprised at the whole game so far from mechanics to story telling. Usually peoples nostalgia tends to over hype things but it is holding up quite well. I have actually been looking forward to catching up on this game since it was announced for an HD version. I can't wait to drop some real time into it tomorrow.

Fjordson

CloakedPuppet said:
Since I'm saying goodbye to my bachelor days soon, it was time to upgrade my Trittons from the old AX 360s. These sound fantastic by the way and will come in handy when my Surround System is "breaking the peace".
I just ordered these for a similar reason. Glad to hear they sound good (and they look pretty sweet in that picture).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bob Coffee said:
here is my first pick up for the month, technically February, but i just received it yesterday. Sh figuarts Kamen rider W Cyclone Joker.

tnvqK.jpg
Nice. Did you buys yours from Amazon as well?

Dem Pokemans!

DSC00225.jpg

This arrival means that I'm currently playing Inazuma Eleven, Dragon Quest VI and Pokemon Black. Trying to get them all finished by the 18th when Okamiden comes out and then have that finished by the time the 3DS comes out a week later.
DS going out with a bang!

Gandie

Sealda said:
Oh nice. Hows the case?

It's nice and huuge. I did enjoy the possibilities for cable management. I game with headphones on so I can't really comment on the noise, but I'd say the noise reduction is solid, but not excellent.
I'm pretty sure I'll change the front case fan though, I just don't enjoy bright lights in my bedroom.

Yama

Just started undoing my luggage, worth a post in the pickup thread. Oh and hey MarkMan, an arcade stick (ultra not-rare, though never had one)! <3 :p

pickup.jpg

Fjordson said:
I just ordered these for a similar reason. Glad to hear they sound good (and they look pretty sweet in that picture).

Just make sure not to crank the master volume on the decoder box. You want to have it at a listenable level before adjusting the 4 seperate channels on the headset dongle. Like most audio and video gear, you'll want to have fun adjusting it to your tastes.

I was playing a little Reach last week while my girlfriend was reading and the adjustment from my normal 7.1 audio wasn't that much of a stretch. Nothing will be able to pefectly replicate a room set-up but these are a great substitute when need be.

Fanatec carbon shifter paddles.

UPS were supposed to deliver the whole damn GT2 clubsport package today, after waiting in all day all I got were these fuckers.

kbs4i.jpg

Owzers

000_1046.jpg
[/IMG]

Morning Glories vol 1, great book and this volume is only $9.99 msrp for the first six issues in the series, pick it up!

000_1048.jpg
[/IMG]

Went with the Panasonic 42u25 LCD tv, not sure if i like it yet. I want the new ST30 panny plasma even though 3d with glasses seems like a fad meant to die, the best features of their new plasma line will only be in the 3d models in the U.S. I do watch MSNBC and NBA games for the most part...i think image retention for me would be brutal with that channel combo.

kiryogi

Banned
This month so far + some of last month's:

march2011.png

I have to wonder... Am I one of the only folks on GAF to pick up Im@s2? XD

Alucrid

Banned
kiryogi said:
This month so far + some of last month's:

http://www.taleschannel.org/Guide/march2011.png[img]

I have to wonder... Am I one of the only folks on GAF to pick up Im@s2? XD[/QUOTE]

I would think Icecream would have it, no? I dunno. Maybe.

chuckx

Neo Member
reminder said:
http://www.abload.de/img/dsc00480bo80.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/dsc00382ot18.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I love the framed SotC poster, as well as the Peanuts collection. Early Peanuts is so awesome.

Top Bottom