• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

Prowl

Nothing gaming yet, but we picked these guys up

Bear
16092755843_c7329948f8_o.jpg

Gary
16090379464_6be2545d1c_o.jpg

I only played through the Wii game. Playing the predecessor isn't really necessary imo. There are some references to the previous game, but I never felt like I was missing out on something. The story is fairly straightforward anyway.
That's good to know, but it just feels wrong to me when I don't get the small references, as insignificant as they might be. Don't know why.

I hope I can find the DS one for a low price.

I finally got around to getting a 64gb card for my vita. I had been putting it off for a while due to price, but I got tired of deleting stuff all the time. And with all the digital only games, it was happening a lot. Got some games as well.
3387764a.jpg

Picked this up from ebay the other week. I played it when it came out and I think I remembered having fun.
3387764b.jpg

It feels like a hundred years since I've posted...been traveling and working

small pickups since I'm off to Japan again Monday - these are all past couple days

MarkMan - Glad to see the shoe game hasn't stopped! I see those sneak posts on NT :) :)
E7pmCEml.jpg

Walking the streets of Naha next week - most comfortable low I've ever had hands down

5jdDttIl.jpg

Thanks to my brother Pylon for my in flight entertainment this coming week

and a pickup for sure :) been into watches a long time - traded in the sub and the oyster for the platinum yacht master
jS4ngPWl.jpg

a couple bigger ticket items I don't want to post but I'll post the gaming stuff when I'm back from Japan

Seik

Banned
Thanks to CuthbertAllgoodz because I would never have managed to get these in the first place without his precious help. It was a pleasure to meet a fellow GAFer from Quebec. :D

7v4MzXL.jpg

Also, Dynamite Headdy, because I read the name in a thread here and remembered it existed!

TMxJ4iC.jpg

Galdius

Today I received a LOT of stuff that I was waiting for a long time. I'm very happy with everything but there are some special items.

First, some games that I bought here in Brazil.
OKe3aMQl.jpg

Now, I will post what arrived today.

First, some Vita european exclusives games.
1fPCJsPl.jpg

Just two PS3 games and Star Fox Command for the DS collection.
JzcV9eel.jpg

I also got a copy of Resident Evil Revelaitons.
O84DmKTl.jpg

The seller gave some Neo Geo CD games.
xhce0XKl.jpg

Some random stuff (I wanted the Wesker's Report DVD and the rest are bonus).
MhAsOiNl.jpg

I bought my first Indigo GC. This is a japanese unit.
a3mcMVFl.jpg

Some GC japanese demos.
ZQlKw8ql.jpg

Some GC european demos (The Viewtiful Joe package is great).
VuFpIlal.jpg

Now, some rare stuff.

First, some Xbox and Xbox 360 debug titles.
ATl3dAUl.jpg

My PS3 Test console.
eiLzehRl.jpg

Some PS3 debug titles and one PS2 debug title.
QYnCKTtl.jpg

And finally, my Super Smash Bros Melee japanese demos: Smash Bros Event-You (the rarest), Super Smash Bros DX demo disc , Super Smash Bros Kiosk Demo.
V6SrqqXl.jpg

Some fancy chocolate from Hungary. I got some bars as a souvenir once before.

iKhfjuG2zAbCe.jpg

Also, a rather big pick-up from last month that I didn't get the time to post: new PC and monitor.

cool setup man just wondering do you set aside your monitor when using the TV behind or doing a dual screen.

Josephl64

Got quite a few things since my last update:

夢幻偽郷 ~ First Disaster

Big Bang Beat -Revolve- (Came with a free bag)

Clannad

Amiibo

Kongou 1/8 Max Factory

Alice Tales complete OST Remix

Ryu ga Gotoku 0 -80's Hits! Collection-

Fire Emblem: Sōen no Kiseki OST

Fire Emblem: Akatsuki no Megami OST

New Laptop

Club Nintendo Kirby Blanket

Peruvian Chocolates

kanuuna

cool setup man just wondering do you set aside your monitor when using the TV behind or doing a dual screen.

I used to have the TV set up as a second monitor. It's currently just hanging there, nothing hooked up to it. I've thought about lifting it and getting a mount that I could tilt down, but I haven't got around to it.
It's sort of neat that the 42 inch TV is about the same width as the ultrawide monitor (34''). They line up pretty nice.

I7gKjMkl.jpg

I've had Steel Battalion for a while now, but I just had the controller and game -- no box or documentation. Scored a pretty decent Craigslist deal on one with the box this afternoon. I'm hoping that I can sell my extra one to a friend locally because shipping this thing would be a nightmare.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I've had Steel Battalion for a while now, but I just had the controller and game -- no box or documentation. Scored a pretty decent Craigslist deal on one with the box this afternoon. I'm hoping that I can sell my extra one to a friend locally because shipping this thing would be a nightmare.
Haha, I wish you were local to me. I regret selling my set so bad. :(

Spades

Picked up the N3DS on the EU launch day last month, but I got some accessories imported from Japan this week:

QhS7mqD.jpg

ADk48iz.jpg

Really love the Goomba!

and a pickup for sure :) been into watches a long time - traded in the sub and the oyster for the platinum yacht master
jS4ngPWl.jpg

a couple bigger ticket items I don't want to post but I'll post the gaming stuff when I'm back from Japan

Post away! There have been lambos etc in the past.

Also nice watch.

The Flash

Banned

Oh baby, I finally got it. Had kind of an interesting encounter while I was picking this up. I'm at Best Buy killing time by playing the MK8 demo and a Nintendo rep walked up and started talking to me about this N3DS showcase thing that were going to have on the 7th. I replied by saying that I already had a Majora's Mask N3DS and that I had been the first person in line at one of the local Targets when I picked it up on launch day. To which she said that if she had been first in line, she would've bought both of the MM LE's (cause Target only had two) and would've immediately turned around and try to sell it to whoever would've been behind her. The only thing I could say was that I wouldn't have done that because I know that Nintendo already has a problem with scalpers and then I just walked away, shaking my head a little bit.

J3cWHV6.jpg

Breaking Bad playing cards
I'm a sucker for unusual playing cards, and these are really cool.

8GWviBF.jpg

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
So many great bands in NY.

hongcha

Yesterday I finally bought a PS4.

7DpNkW2l.jpg

This is the game that pushed me to get a PS4; it just arrived today.

M1hcEQhl.jpg

I've only played a few hours, but I can already say it was totally worth it! Dragon Quest Heroes is amazing.

Top Bottom