• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

Desmond

KISS x Momoiro Clover Z Collab. single [MomoClo Bluray version]

6Pct2hK.jpg

Naruto Hiden Novel 2: Shikamaru

Caayn

Finally got a Surface Pro 3, i5 256GB 8GB, got it with a free typecover 3 actually wanted a red one but the black one was free so... :)
wp_20150306_005hhuno.jpg

Some games,
wp_20150306_0082lu6g.jpg

The smash bros soundtrack cd was a gift from Nintendo, thanks Nintendo. The book is disappointing it starts of interesting but quickly falls of a cliff with cliché events and characters.
wp_20150306_012qmufz.jpg

aCgdbgT.jpg

Pleasantly surprised to see Lara Croft got a standalone stealth release here; you could previously only get the physical disc through that stupid bulky collector's edition.

Recently became obsessed with Half Price Books. I also picked up a couple of movies I've been wanting to see because I realized that I've seen about 10 movies in the last 4 years. I got way to into gaming haha.

Sippin

Some PC old school games

And this jewel for amazing 17 euros on Ebay: Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade + Hint Book.

Got an amazing deal on eBay, picked up the complete Bloom County collection for only $65. Amazing deal considering they retail for 39.99 each AND volume 2 is signed by Berke Breathed!

228C17BF-5744-4E73-90C8-8DA733BA3544-116-00000001E66405D1_zpsec3c158a.jpg

D10714E6-9F89-4950-B2C1-BBB4951762E4-3241-0000038993EEF25D_zps3b0366b0.jpg

Oh and this guy.

73AF0151-9951-41E8-80E1-18AFB78522C9-116-00000003EB478349_zpsaa85d788.jpg

Alebrije

Namco/Bandai PacMan , nice figure :

IBANxk.jpg

Here with his "pal" Sonic :

JThz7t.jpg

Cheap New Collectors edition , $13 bucks. Just got it for the fugure since the game is crap.

grCzW5.jpg

f43KDb.jpg

Sinthetic

Nice unexpected surprise this morning (along with tonnes of Manga and Blu-rays).

Super Smash Bros Premium Sound Selection - Check out those glossy and embossed liner pages. I'm off to listen to some Nintendo tunes on the way to get some awesome ice cream.

TEavJG7.jpg

0baf6DY.jpg

P9YzDWf.jpg

jason00

Neo Member
I won this in the Sony/Ready at Dawn sweepstakes. Not sure if I should keep it or not, it takes up a lot of space:

Bit late in posting this, but I too got my Smash CD.

However, it's still in the mailer because... I will most likely sell it. I know, I'm a scalper. :(

SHAME ON ME (Also for not posting pics, but my webcam's shoddy)

paxromana

Banned
Now I'm all curious about the theory of public goods.

It's a very interesting branch in finance/economics. I've had my major as Finance and Econ, and only now, in 4th and final year, I had to take this Public Finance course, and it is so much more interesting than all the other finance/econ courses I've done. It's basically about which goods and bads in the market should be offered as public (by the government, and thus non-excludable and non-rivalrous), and which goods and bads should be left up to the private sector to offer (but these may be excludable and rivalrous). Excludable good/bad means when a person can be excluded access to the good/bad, and rivalrous is when one person's consumption of the good/bad reduces any other person's consumption of that same good/bad.

That's sort of the brief overview, the rest is a bunch of finance and math.

AlfaTrion

Some games I got discounted

AIAnPnD.jpg

Toon Link Amiibo

sYZXSZI.jpg

Did some "anxiety shopping" before going to the hospital...

t3kRtmc.jpg

Got my GF the Majora's Mask version. (Sheik is a repeat here)

YQAx814.jpg

Some games under $50CAD this month

BHYeZTi.jpg

Finally found this (as a recent Wii U owner)

8eFsmIX.jpg

BraveWave CDs, EDGE and I traded in my old 3DS XL for MK8 and Kirby: TD

CzZC0rz.jpg

Finally my February Arcade Block

6gnNylA.jpg

I started this thing on my instagram feed where I went to my dad's house and brought some of my stuff over to my new house. Going through these things feel like new pickups to me! Hope you dont mind me posting a few:

yrBbr7M.jpg
SoeX9Ju.jpg
UDH1hxR.jpg

Rich!

New graphics card:

A gamecube adapter I forgot I ordered on amazon france back in December for £15...!!! Sold my japanese one for £50 on ebay the week before and was gonna order the mayflash one to replace it, so perfect timing!

A bag of mixed nuts:

and the big one....new caravan me and my parents joint bought for holidays. I will be taking it to France this year with my girlfriend and daughter. £28,000.

You... I like you..

Thanks! I honestly had no idea my mom would pick the Ghibli stuff during her layover in Japan. The kitkats I did ask for though.

Maybe, but I'm around 100% sure that those things would be torn off within 2 trips of being attached to luggage. I would be scared of losing them.

Hence the "might" but yeah, that's my biggest fear too. I could put them on an interior zipper of my carry-on, but probably best to leave them off. I do like them a lot though.

Top Bottom