• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

ibu

Almost forgot this...
New lil HP Mini 210 netbook, need to get scummVM on it. Already have installed Machinarium
and Age of Empires II: Gold Edition.

Its just a shame the ram upgrade is a bitch to do. Have to remove the shell to get in at it.

2jewj0w.jpg

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
First pickups of may so far :

I am LTTP on Fallout 3 and Gears2. Better late than never! Especially for the low price. FFXIII which wasnt "that bad", Super Street Fighter 4 which is obviously Super. And i hope to not get disappointed by Mass Effect2.

And a new stick to go with it! Still waiting on new art and other cool stuff !

NewFresh

S. L. said:
a fucking Laserdisc player, it's so cool it might even be from the FUTURE
pict550590v7.jpg

seriously, i totally love it

I miss my old Laserdisc player. Watching Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie and being blown away.

careksims

This came in today but it's not for me. It's a late Xmas gift for my lil' sis. She's a bit Iron Man fan. Haven't open it yet. She's finding a display case for it.

IMG_0936a1.jpg

LiK

careksims said:
This came in today but it's not for me. It's a late Xmas gift for my lil' sis. She's a bit Iron Man fan. Haven't open it yet. She's finding a display case for it.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/careksims/IMG_0936a1.jpg[/QUOTE]

your sis is my kinda lady :3

V_Ben

Banned
nothing much this month yet, but there is this (sorry for the dodgy picture, i couldn't find my camera :D ) (also, first post in this thread!);

91c9rb.jpg

Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back

LegendOfGood said:
Is there a place online to order the Peace Walker Mountain Dew?

ebay?

Or you could try using a online shopping middleman (like shoppingmalljapan.com) to try to win some from Yahoo Japan auctions.

LiK

SkinnyPupp said:
Unfortunately they'll most likely be out of stock in most sizes. We'll check though!

They did get some awesome new Evangelion shirts yesterday

no GAF discounts? :)

NoName#1

Neo Member
V_Ben said:
nothing much this month yet, but there is this (sorry for the dodgy picture, i couldn't find my camera :D ) (also, first post in this thread!);

91c9rb.jpg

Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back

This album is great. I first heard of it from Bon Iver's site and now I can't stop listening to it.

This was posted back in Feb pick up thread where i said i picked up unemployment
Donos said:
Hey, real pics or ban !

No seriously , i'm sorry mate. Was it just a job or did you work there a long time? Next time you'll come here, it's with your newly picked up job.
I just got a new job making $5 more an hour..felt it appropriate to post it here

ibu said:
Almost forgot this...
New lil HP Mini 210 netbook, need to get scummVM on it. Already have installed Machinarium
and Age of Empires II: Gold Edition.

Its just a shame the ram upgrade is a bitch to do. Have to remove the shell to get in at it.

2jewj0w.jpg
I like the new keyboards on HP, I have worked a few years setting up HP laptops and the new keyboards feel and look great.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD "Chainsaw Edition"+ Docu DVD (5 euros)
2lxyud5.jpg

Bullet Bill (4 euros)
21km1c6.jpg

rebought "Knights of the Temple" for gamecube last week as mine was shattered (1 euro)
awesome hack'n slash. highly recommended. finished it on the Wii yesterday night.
24y5jlf.jpg

Ninja - Revenge will rise Blu ray (14.90 euros)
one of the best ninja flicks ever. miles better than piece of shit "Ninja Assassin"
nzqgdj.jpg

Here's some anime pickups:

suy2rb.jpg

The first volume of Sgt. Frog on DVD, and Evangelion 1.11 and Sword of the Stranger on Blu-ray. Evangelion in particular looks fantastic! :D

And as for games:

3520xon.jpg

Only a few levels through S&P, but it is absolutely superb (and the Wii Zapper support is much appreciated by me, with my left arm not able to grip the nunchuk). GoWIII was bought on the cheap, and will be a post-exam treat, methinks.

Here is my pick up for this month

abqo8h.jpg

25kr40h.jpg

WF case and iPad

2lcxq1x.jpg

Got these off eBay for $5 each. Never play RalliSport before and it was really good. PinBall to go with the William Collection but the b/c for 360 is broken for this game, but I just want it for my collection.

5luphh.jpg

Same price as regular version so I can't help but getting it since I am big sucker for steelbook case.

fatqpu.jpg

My brother-in-law recommended the show and I like it.

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Walked in to my local Blockbuster to see that their selling off all their psp games. Paid 10 bucks for Jak which is brand new. I don't think anyone even rented it. Same with Rise of the Argonauts. I'm also excited that I found a sealed copy of the score for MOH Underground for cheap.

ppp.jpg

My fav game(not uncharted talking about MoH) and my fav OST
dude im listening that OST daily Micheal Giacchino's best work (he does music for Lost also)

Top Bottom