• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) Show us your gaming goods!

Snookie

4595591814_64c690dcc5.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
:) wear it as a night gown for when you think of me at night :3

haha, I'm glad the stuff got there without any bends or dings...

I think of you regardless. :lol

Mailman knows what's up. :D

mjc

I've been thinking about rebuying a Wii, and I came into a small amount of money today so I got the new black model. (Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a big push to get another one)

5091d8c6.jpg

Special Delivery from Japan! (now with more crappy iphone pics!)

1545c94b.jpg

ab9e3695.jpg

3193bfbf.jpg

b7abdfa7.jpg
*Yes, your eyes aren't deceiving you, those are all UNIQLO UT X Peace Walker shirts in those tubes...

521ffb07.jpg
*And the ones not fortunate to get tubes... :p

jarosh

Pietepiet said:
At the Retro con I mentioned. 8 Euros. They had more copies, should've gotten more. I had no idea it was rare, haha.
tell me more about this convention! i was in germany just last week. where is/was it? is it over? are you going back? will you get me a copy? :p

SlickVic

n3921h.jpg

Certainly not a great pic but hey, this game has shown up at least a million times in the past few Pick-up threads, we all know how it looks. :D Just getting it now thanks to the $30 Kmart deal.

nny

SlaughterX said:
Wasn't aware that the HDD had a special label... which is pretty cool, but still doesn't excuse how lame of a "LE" console it is. I guess you didn't get the face plate either?

The label on the HDD is the only mention to the game on the console, not much of a special edition. And no, I didn't get a faceplate.

ngower

4596802913_b7a08ba3c6_b.jpg

Couple of purchases in recent weeks I'd not been able to post as my camera was being held hostage by my family.

Picked up "Midnight Organ Fight" on vinyl after years of searching for it, got it at their show in NYC! Stornoway 7" imported from the UK and the other 7" is the Stephen Merrit/Peter Gabriel split from Record Store Day.

sinny said:
WOW, i want to buy those shirts but im not sure about the size. Is there a lot of difference with the US XL ?

A JP XL = US L

Also, it fits like an American Apparel shirt (or like some of those faux vintage shirts that you can buy anywhere) so if you like your stuff running slimmer, bear that in mind. Otherwise, if you're in NYC or in the UK, just wait until June to get your size - though again, they'll run slim.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Buncha games n stuff.

My fav pickup last month:

1ibo1e.jpg

Best version of OR2 in existence. :D

SSF4, CV Chronicle and the final print run of Drac X to replace my original version that didn't have the hidden sprite song. Yes, I bought a new copy just for that.

2mcgmdu.jpg

Picked up Space Harrier, and my Saturn Sega Ages collection is finally complete!
Also, Cotton. Awesome.

2vulr8i.jpg

Self explanatory.

iqfmdz.jpg

30232_392138206645_685251645_4601552_3300469_n.jpg

Got Fragile from Ebay for about $36 shipped and Bayonetta from Kmart.com for about $33 with free shipping.

30232_392152151645_685251645_4601922_6892343_n.jpg

Nobody ever comments on my stuff. :/

Square Triangle said:
I bought a Medium Uniqlo shirt and found it to be the same medium feel as any US medium I've bought.

The ones I have now do fit a lot bigger than my other Uniqlo shirts - most likely because of how much more stretchy the fabric is compared to my other ones. But, I usually wear my Uniqlo shirts all the time so they get washed constantly so I don't mind them running looser. These ones will probably end up being baggy, but for me, I'd figure I was safer going with standard JP Uniqlo sizing -> US sizing.

luka said:
SSF4, CV Chronicle and the final print run of Drac X to replace my original version that didn't have the hidden sprite song. Yes, I bought a new copy just for that.

2mcgmdu.jpg

The only game I have bought and has not finished is Castlevania: Syphony of the Night. It is ridiculously difficult game. But Dracula's Castle theme music is the best by far

sadromeo

Here are my May pickups

Nier - PS3

IMG_9275.jpg

Dead to Rights: Retribution - PS3

IMG_9280.jpg

Birthday gift from family and GF - IPad 3G+WIFI 64GB

IMG_9282.jpg

IMG_9284.jpg

A personal gift to myself (and from GF) - Alienware M17X

IMG_9286.jpg

IMG_9288.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9303.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

The lights probably look obnoxious but I don't care because I love it.

Nier - PS3
Dead to Rights Retribution - PS3
IPad 3G+WIFI 64GB - BDay gift from family + GF
Alienware M17X - BDay from myself + GF

Specs on M17X - Core i7 720QM, 6GB, 500GB HD, 2x4870 xfire

Awesome month for me :D

Had to get the new Black Wii color! Waiting on a response from nintendo about getting those vc games switched over... Also picked up NMH2. it's fucking kickass.

DSCF7977.jpg

Our store got switched over the other day. I think we were one of the last stores with EB games branding on the store(rubiks cube color scheme). Took the wooden letters from the top of the cashrap. Don't know what I'll do with them. Also found some vintage signage stowed away in the backroom most of it is a decade old. Also found a NUBY light/magnifier for the original GameBoy.

ebsigns.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
blizzardjesus said:
Our store got switched over the other day. I think we were one of the last stores with EB games branding on the store(rubiks cube color scheme). Took the wooden letters from the top of the cashrap. Don't know what I'll do with them. Also found some vintage signage stowed away in the backroom most of it is a decade old. Also found a NUBY light/magnifier for the original GameBoy.

All of the stores in Canada, for the most part, are still branded EB Games. (Or Electronics Boutique)

mauaus

sadromeo said:
Here are my May pickups

The lights probably look obnoxious but I don't care because I love it.

Nier - PS3
Dead to Rights Retribution - PS3
IPad 3G+WIFI 64GB - BDay gift from family + GF
Alienware M17X - BDay from myself + GF

Specs on M17X - Core i7 720QM, 6GB, 500GB HD, 2x4870 xfire

Awesome month for me :D
My god man! I hope you dont get anything for chrismas hahaah

Top Bottom