• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_T

Finally i got a new car

p1020057ddba3.jpg

p1020061b0713.jpg

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
psp3.jpg

Still waiting for my red PSP to come in the mail, but I've got some games ready. Silent Hill was $10 at Gamestop and the two Final Fantasy games came from the buy/trade/sell thread.

log.jpg

A Logitech gamepad for my laptop.

bk.jpg

A book on film noir, Voices In the Dark, and two Steve Erickson novels blindly obtained based on a recommendation from someone here. All from Paperback Swap.

thr.jpg

And the first soda I've bought in about... seven years? Maybe more. Was surprised to find it around here.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
may01.jpg

Renting a house! woot...expect for all this yard work that needs to be done :lol

may02.jpg

Final Fantasy 7 ACC finally came in :)

may03.jpg

My buy 2 get 1 free gamestop purchases last week

may04.jpg

My playstation.blog contest winnings

may05.jpg

Cheap Clearance stuff at target. 4gig stick for 8 dollars, HDMI Cable+Transporter2+PS3 Remote for 10 dollars. Kitten food for expected kitten here in a week or so

p5020176resize.jpg

Bought it on Amazon for $600 =D
Samsung LN32B460

Yes I'm using composite cables for the Wii, and yes it looks horrible. So I'm gonna go buy component cables later today. :)

I love my new TV ^_^

Zyzyxxz said:
Finally got myself a DSLR

3493312700_f454a63852_b_d.jpg
Very, very nice. I hate it though when you get new photography equipment and wanna post in this thread by using said equipment to take photos of itself and it's like "Argh!" Haha. Is that D40? How much if you don't mind me asking? I kinda wanna switch to Nikon from Canon but I really can't justify it since I don't really shoot much as it is.

3492805279_00fef46fff_o.jpg

GTA: Chinatown Wars DS Lite

Got it from work from a contest our stores were having. It's just an Onyx model with the decal on the front, but it's actually really nice.

Zyzyxxz

grap3fruitman said:
Very, very nice. I hate it though when you get new photography equipment and wanna post in this thread by using said equipment to take photos of itself and it's like "Argh!" Haha. Is that D40? How much if you don't mind me asking? I kinda wanna switch to Nikon from Canon but I really can't justify it since I don't really shoot much as it is.

I know what you mean, if only I bought 2 DSLR's so I could use them to take pictures of each other.

Yup its a D40, I bought it off Cameta's Ebay site for $340 + 18.00 shipping and I used Microsoft's Live cashback, so I'll have $47 back in about 2 months. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
i actually got this on the 30th of april (and already posted about it in the 2 wheel thread) but today was the first day i had to really take it out for a proper ride. also can't afford any gaming stuff cos i spent all my money on this. :p my new scooter <3 :

23utpnp.jpg

2dnzmg.jpg

haven't had this much fun in a long time :D

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Proc said:
Last copy at my ebgames, which means it had to be gutted but I'm still glad to get it:
1e6vso.jpg
They gut PC games too? Oh well.

Dude, you must join some of the other Demigodders here. When you get into impulse go to the chat thing under community and after you get into the IRC thing type: /join #neogaf

Its good times.

Huggers

MarkMan said:
Man... looking at that Ghostbusters shirt again, I'm gonna have to go to the LA Bape store this weekend (On Sunday), can't go on fight day... GO PACMAN!

Yeah that shirt is immense. But I have some bad news, Hattons going to kill him
I hope

-PXG-

100_1653.jpg

100_1655.jpg

100_1656.jpg

Nyko Classic Controller Grip
Klonoa
Oldboy
Dragon Ball Z Broly Trilogy
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete
Crystal defenders
Banjo Tooie

Sadist

*Sigh*, waiting on my English copy of American Psycho, can't wait to read it.

Together with a buttload of clothes:

k20h6r.jpg

- CD Only by the Night - Kings of Leon
- DVD Crank
- DVD 28 Weeks Later (Gotta love the 3 for € 25 action at FRS, although its a sucky chain)
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core for Wii

Nitemare1

Corran Horn said:
Renting a house! woot...expect for all this yard work that needs to be done :lol

Actually with a little work and some cheap patio furniture you could turn that into a pretty decent place to chill out and BBQ and stuff!

kylej

Banned
julls said:
i actually got this on the 30th of april (and already posted about it in the 2 wheel thread) but today was the first day i had to really take it out for a proper ride. also can't afford any gaming stuff cos i spent all my money on this. :p my new scooter <3 :

23utpnp.jpg

haven't had this much fun in a long time :D

Front looks like a baby R6. Nice bike. I won't be able to afford a bike for a couple of months and the wait is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiilling me.

Rimshot

I have some friends who works in the company and worked on the game. When I was there visiting a couple of days ago they were nice and asked everyone who had worked on the game to sign my copy (which I bought the same day) and so they did. So here is my copy of Riddick signed by the whole team.

FJQaiXsBp.jpg

neoism

Zyzyxxz said:
I know what you mean, if only I bought 2 DSLR's so I could use them to take pictures of each other.

Yup its a D40, I bought it off Cameta's Ebay site for $340 + 18.00 shipping and I used Microsoft's Live cashback, so I'll have $47 back in about 2 months. Not a bad deal if I say so myself.
Was your camera new or used, and is this site trust-worthy! I've always been reluctant to use "ebay"!
Also do you think this is a good deal!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Nitemare1 said:
Actually with a little work and some cheap patio furniture you could turn that into a pretty decent place to chill out and BBQ and stuff!
Ya we are not planning on doing a whole lot of work, just trying to get all the weeds out (its mostly all weeds) since we are only renting. There is a nice pavement area too where there use to prolly be a boat so that provides some nice area too.

marwan

Banned
Manp said:
that ... car :O

Mercedes SL65 Black Series baby :) $400,000 after UAE currency conversion :) i'm just so glad i didn't have to pay just for standing next to it! hehehe...

eXistor

Rimshot said:
I have some friends who works in the company and worked on the game. When I was there visiting a couple of days ago they were nice and asked everyone who had worked on the game to sign my copy (which I bought the same day) and so they did. So here is my copy of Riddick signed by the whole team.

FJQaiXsBp.jpg
Wow, that's really cool.

I bought some work out equipment to improve my core strength after realizing how friggin WEAK I am.
ml17j6.jpg

I did 30 prison squat reps and that was it for me. My legs are hanging on by a vein.

ermtxi.jpg

Also got a Swiss ball but atm I cant even do any exercises on it because a lack of balance lol.

WhartoX

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

new crib. 71k. $549/month mortgage

Panasonic TH50PZ80U 50" Plasma TV
Final Fantasy VII ACC / FF13 demo
Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360

Gagaman

bhykd5.jpg

Just arrived today. Got them in a sale for £10 and £15.
(Not the HOTDs, they're just there)

aaazom.jpg

These are from last month but I forgot to post about the photo in the previous thread. Ho hum.

Also have a Super Nintendo and games in the post. Can't waiiiit.

That really animu looking title next to Sakura Wars Columns is actually a crazy addictive battle ship game called Daisessen. A real case of don't judge a game by it's cover, found out about it from an old IGN review.

YungMike513 said:
new crib. 71k. $549/month mortgage

Panasonic TH50PZ80U 50" Plasma TV
Final Fantasy VII ACC / FF13 demo
Call of Duty 4 Xbox 360

Nice, if you don't mind me asking how many bedrooms and what's the sq/ft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom