• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Notebook |OT| Now with 100% more member's members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFresh

Sorry for the delay. Location is Pittsburgh, PA.

Man, dat traveling salesman dilemma. I appreciate all the work going into this.

Ourobolus

Banned
I PM'd KhalifaJayy, hopefully we'll hear back from him.

If not, anybody else want to start it off? I suppose I could if he doesn't get back in, like, a week. I'm in Cheverly, Maryland.

decaf

Hey, if it's coming to the UK I'm in! Can send it on to another country after too if there are no Brits left after me.

Edit: Have PMed Khalifa Jayy too.

OK, I'm sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy, but we'll get this done.

Ourobolus, I've got a few more people to add to the list and we'll finalize the route. Entries are now closed, as of this post. Thanks all for joining in!

Ourobolus, I've got a few more people to add to the list and we'll finalize the route. Entries are now closed, as of this post. Thanks all for joining in!

Cool, just to make sure I'm in this right? i haven't finalized my address yet.

Ourobolus

Banned

Awesome. If you could get me a list in total of everyone that provided their location that would be great. I have a few PMs myself. (I'm having trouble keeping up with everyone who has actually provided info...)

Ourobolus

Banned
So do I need to PM you my full address or is that just for the person who's sending the notebook to me?
I think the best way is for full addresses to be by PM only, and only between people sending/receiving at each step. For now, we just need the city to help figure out the optimal route.

adelante

I think the best way is for full addresses to be by PM only, and only between people sending/receiving at each step. For now, we just need the city to help figure out the optimal route.

Ah alright, in that case just "Singapore" should suffice. Can't wait for this to kick off!

Ourobolus

Banned
OP is banned now. Is there a new Thraed, or is this awesom project dead?

Ugh. Dammit. Well ok then, I have what is in the thread, and I have some PMs.

KhalifaaJayy, if you have any extras that were sent to you, email them to me!

To everyone else, if you PM'd KJ with your location, please PM me and I'll get a final list going. I think CarpeDeezNutz can still start this out.

Ourobolus

Banned
All right, I'm finally setting a deadline. If I don't have your city/state by Monday, February 3, at 0800 EST, you're not on the list.

I think we should establish some ground rules, though:

1. I'll run the program one last time on Monday and whomever is after CarpeDeezNutz will PM him your address (I'll PM to let you know).
  2. Hopefully we can keep some sort of schedule then. I don't want someone to get the notebook and then hold on to it for two weeks. If you haven't sent it off after 3-4 days, we'll probably start bugging the hell out of you, so please get you ideas in your head so you can get them on paper when it comes to you!
  3. Along the route, we'll need someone to periodically scan/upload the notebook pages. Volunteers are welcome, and I don't think we'll have any problems if you need more time than that.
  4. In the event someone gets banned (and there's already a couple in this thread) - If you know you are next in line and you are banned, I think the easiest way to do this is to email me your address, and I will PM it to the next person in line. If you aren't paying attention/lurking (because how will we contact you unless someone knows you personally?), after a few days we will just skip over you.
  5. In the event I am banned...well...CarpeDeezNutz, you wanna take point? :D
  6. If for some reason I didn't add you to the list and you can show me proof that you had let me know before Monday, by all means I will shove you somewhere in the queue. I'm not perfect. :p
  7. If I find a single dick in this notebook I will personally fly out to your home and make sure that the one you drew/added a photo of/used colorful imagery will be the last dick you ever see. You will wish you had a paper dick. It will be difficult for you to pee. I have a certain collection of scissors that I've gathered over a long career of scissor gathering. You will be weighed, you will be measured, and you will be found wanting. I will make you watch A Knight's Tale and Taken at the same time while we do this.

Ourobolus

Banned
All right, caught up with my PMs and the people who have responded in this thread. I think.

California Fatal Futanari
Massachusetts Taco_Human + Pegosaurus
Maryland Chibits12
Georgia LuffyZoro + Pinko Marx + Vanillalite
Tennessee oceanicair
Texas besada + abstract alien
Florida HUELEN10 + + Tesseract + Matt Attack + PrimaNocta
United Kingdom BGBW + comedian + ItsThatAsianBoy + caffeinedreamer
Australia POWERSPHERE + Hasardeur + Johnny Dazzle + Paper Fox
Bakersfield KhalifaJayy
Los Angeles Jangaroo + NaotaFakuza
Long Beach Poyunch
La Verne inisignia16
Inland Empire Community bjork + 898
EastBay MrBig
San Francisco Wenis
Santa Rosa Jtwo
Chico OrlanisWorks
Albany GraveHorizon + Mike Down
Salem pikachu Lv 5
Portland iShouldGoPro + Sinfamy
Redmond meijiko
Vancouver Nether! + Wazzy
Alberta Biskie
Dugway PaulExcellent
FortCollins Pops Maellard
Omaha Palmer v1
StCharles Bright Side of Life
Urbana Soka
Indianapolis snacknuts
Chicago Bay Maximus + BlueSteel
Madison MaritalWheat
Michigan TheProfessor234
Ohio TheBrain76
Buffalo INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Pittsburgh EmmanuelMunoz
Philadelphia Ace Harding
Brooklyn .GqueB.
NewYork Alcotholic + Jipan + xkramz
Trumbull eLZhi
NewHaven cwmartin
Newport Wherearemahdragonz
Burlington maxcriden
Cheverly Ourobolus
SpringLake Charles Alan Ratliff
Beaufort Cheddahz
NorthCarolina Vipershark
Decatur Kyledk05
Atlanta Zoba + CliqWriter + TheAbsolution
Nashville silentcapybara
FortWorth CarpeDeezNutz
Austin Servbot24
Mexico Joseca
Mary Esther Sub Zero at a Starbucks
Miami iosefe
Costa Rica Fireblend
Colombia SourCinnamon
Minnesota NJDEN
Ontario Mr.F + tell yourself
Maine BriareosGAF
York Mister_Bubbles
KingstonuponHull Jill Sandwich
Sheffield hodgy100
Wirral Jibbed
Bristol Edwards_Omatic
Weston-super-Mare phisheep
Portsmouth Tashbrooke
London Tattooth + cynostic
Brussels Jindrax
The Netherlands Divius + ShinHayase
NorthRhine-Westphalia Symax
Hesse Nezumi
Hamburg Bufbaf
Munich sankt_Antoni0 + FliXFantatier
Helsinki Noisepurge
Jordan Naked Snake
Jeddah Shikari
Pune Mister0079
NewDelhi scsa
Kolkata iamcool388
Singapore adelante
Manila TheGoddamn
Perth Beaniedude
Adelaide Lucian Cat
Melbourne r1chard
Sydney Origami Superman
Brisbane Gazunta
Auckland catmincer
Christchurch lastplayed
Wellington Sarquiss_
Kapolei johnny_park
Bandung Laughing Banana
Baton Rouge _illmatic_
Leverkeusen Symax
Bellflower libregkd
Melrose battousai11
Frankfurt ganbareneopokekun
Houston Chezzyman

This list is not in order, I'm just trying to get a final list before I run it one last time. Monday morning.

Based on what I've been seeing, apologies go out to SourCinnamon, Mr.F -or- tell yourself, lastplayed, Noisepurge, and johnny_park. You guys kinda get the short end of the stick.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
If I find a single dick in this notebook I will personally fly out to your home and make sure that the one you drew/added a photo of/used colorful imagery will be the last dick you ever see.
Oh come on man, that's like giving a child a big red button and then telling him NOT to press it!

adelante

You should remind everyone in the list via PM that this thing's about to kick off. Some might have expressed interest a while back and forgot

Ourobolus

Banned
You should remind everyone in the list via PM that this thing's about to kick off. Some might have expressed interest a while back and forgot

Gah, you're right. I'll do that later today. I'm also going to see if I can make a do-over thread to kick this thing off.

I'll be picking up one soon. It should be stressed that if you do not intend on sending out once you get it to not particpate. Also, I was thinking of getting a sketchbook roughly the size Khalifa posted. Thoughts?

Ourobolus

Banned
I'll be picking up one soon. It should be stressed that if you do not intend on sending out once you get it to not particpate. Also, I was thinking of getting a sketchbook roughly the size Khalifa posted. Thoughts?

I would just make sure it has at least as many pages as people on the list. Other than that, sure, sounds good.

Fireblend

Banned
Just checking in to say I'm still interested in participating. I know I'll probably have to wait some time due to my location, but I don't mind at all :)

Ourobolus

Banned
I got permission to make a new thread. Look for it sometime today.

Also, I figure since the person sending the book will have to get in contact with the next person, they will get a heads up. I mean, I guess I could send a shit ton of PMs, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom