• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Notebook |OT-Redux| Around the World in 124 Dick Pics

I'm about to head out for the weekend (gonna bring it with me for soul fusion purposes). I'll be back on Sunday night and get to filling this baby in! More pics to come as well :)

Just got back from hiking/climbing/adventuring and brought the book for soul fusion. I think it's ready for my brief scriptures.

ibwkFOlsk8XSAD.JPG

i7kCJ5rETw1c8.JPG

iRzpNKkc8sLig.JPG

iuenbsIUU470C.JPG

inb4 the notebook is all scratched and dirty, thanks abstract alien :mad:

jk

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! I made sure not to thrash it up!!!
LLShC.gif

I don't know why, but that angry face always makes me think of an upset Italian. Gonna try and fill it out today and tomorrow. I'll have it sent off by the end of the week at the most!

Really enjoyng the content this thread has already produced! Really cool to see how such a simple idea can work. I shall hopefully hop on the next time this is a thing.

Look at this handsome bastard!

I was looking at that drawing thread, some peeps in there are in the list, gonna be some badass art in this.

Ah, thanks! I really can't wait to see what sketches some of the talent here comes up with either. Destined for greatness, surely.

And now, we write...

Don't worry, no soul vessels were harmed via condensation during this transcribing.

NJDEN

Man, I'm so excited for this thing to come... If I have time I will definitely scan this. I'm proud to be on the list.
Went to the Magna Carta exhibit at the Houston Museum today and a friend took this one of me holding the soul vessel.

So are we calling the notebook the "Soul Vessel" now or is that a one time post thing? Cause I'm totally down with nicknaming it that, it sounds awesome XD

The Soul Vessel is in transit toward it's next host, Servbot24.

I really grew attached to it, carrying it around quite a bit. I even made everyone close to me touch it while thinking of whatever their minds were drawn to. There were a few perplexing looks, and some honestly interested ones as well, but I asked them all to put their energy into it. Was in a rush to send it off before coming in to work, so I didn't have time to post my two pages. I'll be sure to do it later on tomorrow once I get home. It's just a list consisting of random nuggets of knowledge/info I've learned over the years. Really great experience. This was such a nice idea, and thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Servbot24, your canvas is ready *sniff sniff*

Man, I'm so excited for this thing to come... If I have time I will definitely scan this. I'm proud to be on the list.

So are we calling the notebook the "Soul Vessel" now or is that a one time post thing? Cause I'm totally down with nicknaming it that, it sounds awesome XD

It's the Soul Vessel damnit! It's not just a name, it's a way of life!

Ourobolus

Banned
I even made everyone close to me touch it while thinking of whatever their minds were drawn to. There were a few perplexing looks, and some honestly interested ones as well, but I asked them all to put their energy into it.
I swear to god, if this thing is sticky by the time it gets to me...

After another stop or two, I'll start making some progress updates.

Joseca

Banned
Cool photos abstrac alien! It gave me an idea to do with that awesome notebook.
I'm so excited about this, although I'm feeling sorry about the last guy in Canada who is going to pay international shipping to Mexico :(

hodgy100

Oh man, gotta work out what to put on my pages now :S

It wouldn't be a problem If I passed it around some gaffers I know, so long as it's confined to my page right? :)

Cool photos abstrac alien! It gave me an idea to do with that awesome notebook.
I'm so excited about this, although I'm feeling sorry about the last guy in Canada who is going to pay international shipping to Mexico :(

Thanks! We should all put a dollar in the box so that the international shipping would be covered.

Did you mail it off to him?

Yep. I spoke with him through pm and sent it off this past Thursday, though I didn't mention this thread. Maybe I should have. I'll send another just in case.

Oh man, gotta work out what to put on my pages now :S

It wouldn't be a problem If I passed it around some gaffers I know, so long as it's confined to my page right? :)

Yeah, go ahead, reason we have it confined is to make sure there are pages left for the people who signed up so they can make their contribution.
Thanks! We should all put a dollar in the box so that the international shipping would be covered.

Yep. I spoke with him through pm and sent it off this past Thursday, though I didn't mention this thread. Maybe I should have. I'll send another just in case.

Ah yeah give him a shout out and tell him about this thread. Cool endeavor has this been done before? The logistics are crazy! How much is international shipping?

Also, what is on that cd Besada sent abstract alien? His sig looks cool as hell on that page.

Still jelly about that tag btw Ourobolus :p
Some really moody instrumentals/music. I forgot to rip the CD now that you mention it...

Yeah I received it yesterday :)

There was also a guild wars art book with it, is that something that gets passed along too?
The art book is just a small gift from me to you. I saw your awesome work and thought you might like it.

Damn abstract, deep stuff I like it.

Thanks! I can't wait until the book makes it's rounds on the other side of the world. Getting stories, pics, and whatnot will really be something special even if I don't know what it says. The Soul Vessel will be more culturally unified than humanity itself.

I know what you mean. I kept forgetting to post the pages until I got to work, then I'd forget once I got home to actually do it. My memory is horrible though.

Nezumi

It sometimes feels weird that I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna put in there since it will be months if not years before this thing finally comes to Germany. But when it comes I'l be prepared... hopefully.
It's also really hard not to look at the pictures from the pages. But I'm so looking forward to read through it once it arrives that I don't want to spoil that experience :)

I'm practicing writing my stuff in a spare notebook so I don't mess this one up. Is that weird?

Not at all. Seems like the right thing to do.

It sometimes feels weird that I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna put in there since it will be months if not years before this thing finally comes to Germany. But when it comes I'l be prepared... hopefully.
It's also really hard not to look at the pictures from the pages. But I'm so looking forward to read through it once it arrives that I don't want to spoil that experience :)

Stay strong :^)

Top Bottom