• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

Hooray for stuff. Picspam ahead (sorry!)

Black Friday weekend stuff (forgot a pic of my parents' present though - a Sony BD player):

P1010864.jpg

P1010866.jpg

P1010865.jpg

P1010867.jpg

P1010868.jpg

P1010869.jpg

P1010870.jpg

P1010871.jpg

Some Uniqlo clothes from Friday:
P1010872.jpg

P1010873.jpg

P1010874.jpg

P1010875.jpg

Though technically these are from today, which are December pick-ups, here we are:
P1010876.jpg

P1010877.jpg

Wrapping paper design is a full moon
P1010878.jpg

Blue hat is going to my friend (who lives in Europe)
P1010880.jpg

P1010881.jpg

9E4955F2-9AC0-4C1B-BD75-AD522E3B5D59-23250-00000F3C0338D78F_zps3d0a18d0.jpg

I also jumped on the vita last week. Looks great next to my PSP and iPhone.

Man, white Vita is sooooo nice. Wish I had waited, but black is still slick as well. Got a WiiU yesterday with NintendoLand and ZombiU for £125 after a couple trade-ins and bedroom gaming has never been better! :) Also got enough GAME rewards points with the purchase to pick up £10 in Nintendo points or something later today.

31c22c103c5f11e28b9422000a1f8af5_7.jpg

All I need is full remote play on the Vita and it'd be perfect. :(

Man, white Vita is sooooo nice. Wish I had waited, but black is still slick as well. Got a WiiU yesterday with NintendoLand and ZombiU for £125 after a couple trade-ins and bedroom gaming has never been better! :) Also got enough GAME rewards points with the purchase to pick up £10 in Nintendo points or something later today.

31c22c103c5f11e28b9422000a1f8af5_7.jpg

All I need is full remote play on the Vita and it'd be perfect. :(

Let's hope it's a mandatory feature for all PS4 games.

I'm happy seeing all this love for the Vita. It's a very beautiful and slick piece of hardware. Best thing that I could ever want for a dedicated gaming handheld. I always have this weird love the generation's underdog console lolol

canocha

Finally found it sealed Metroid Trilogy: (copy number 666)
LbVOO.jpg

Escape From Bug Island: (4€.. why not, and i know it sucks!)
hcStE.jpg

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg:
QyZRS.jpg

Stars Wars classic figures, ANH Vader and Hoth edition Luke:

CBC4C7DB-7E06-4989-B351-08DB30E51B95-4095-00000436EE810C71.jpg

I love these Vintage Collection style. It got me back into toys collecting. Too bad the series has such a bad distribution. While I would love for the line to continue, I was relieved that it got cancel.

I got this Angry "Early" Birds Star Wars yesterday from Target.

C6c40.jpg

I have to admit I dismiss this game as cash grab but it is actually pretty fun. Well I am sucker for the old vintage style packaging.

Some of the haul from Black Friday sale.

YQSW0.jpg

All for $10.00 each from Microsoft Store. One was still in transit when I took this photo. (Saint Row 3).

wcGps.jpg

$25.00 each also from Microsoft Store. Double dip on XCOM, my GOTY.

K435k.jpg

I can't pass on Amazon's Deal at $99.99 it's a steal since I don't have any of the older Bond films on dvd or blu-rays. Both this and Alien Anthology packaging are finger prints and smudge magnets.

knVhF.jpg

U222 CD set from U2 Fan Club. I love the packaging. Yes I know old people music, but I love the band.

nxqJt.jpg

Red Lumia 920 and the free charger out of the box.]

DTJAAAAM

Blew my money on a used Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II during a Black Friday sale:

bZbZ3.jpg

Just counting down to January so I can start using it for conventions, argh...

Persona86

Banned
Just look at how pretty the white VITA is, I wish we had this in the UK. Looks like we get the White 3DS and you guys get the White VITA haha.

Luckily the VITA is region free, so I might import it one day. :)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

That blue spine looks absolutely fantastic. The U.S. boxes have the same icon and game name, but the spine itself is plain white. Nintendo really hasn't done a good job differentiating the Wii U from the Wii.

Jomjom

Banned
Wife found a big box of stuff in the garage and told me that an admirer in high school gave all this to her. I guess this is cooler than flowers and chocolates.

pEZLwl.jpg

Not pictured: A NES with 2 controllers in like new condition.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Wife found a big box of stuff in the garage and told me that an admirer in high school gave all this to her. I guess this is cooler than flowers and chocolates.

Not pictured: A NES with 2 controllers in like new condition.
Oh my god, if a man ever gave that all to me, I'd do anything he wanted. Jesus.

Tess3ract

Banned
I have a NES with two controllers (maybe just 1 i cant remember) that works fine, has all the cables too (rf anyways).

I was gonna sell it for like 15 bucks lol

Persona86

Banned

Was your wife a big gamer in high school? because if she wasn't then that was pretty weird haha. Nice find man.

Top Bottom