• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Gameboy415

I'm finally out of debt now that I have my property tax paid off for the year and I made quite a bit of extra cash at my garage sale so I went on a bit of a shopping spree over the holiday weekend!

1109FleaMarket1.jpg

Got this stuff at the Flea Market for $13 total.

1109Consoles.jpg

I finally found a 3DO and it was only $10 at the Flea Market!
A (spare) Dreamcast and the Space Jam soundtrack for $5 at Goodwill was a no-brainer, haha.

1109Retro1.jpg

Sure enough, the day I finally find a 3DO I find the main game I wanted on the system! :)
I actually got Jurassic Park free as part of a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal at Play N' Trade.
The other stuff was cheap at various stores and the cleaning kit is from the Flea Market.

1109NES1.jpg

Dizzy is from the Flea Market and the rest are from Half-Price Books and Disc Replay.
Everything other than Dizzy and Felix the Cat was $2-4 each.

1109Gameboy1.jpg

A whole mess of excellent Game Boy games!
Dragon Warrior & Revenge of the Gator are from Half-Price Books, Rolan's Curse 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man (which was $1!) are from Play n' Trade, and the rest are from Disc Replay.

1109Sony1.jpg

Picked up The Suffering for cheap @ Disc Replay (I got the sequel last month) and the rest are from Gamestop's Buy 2 Get 2 sale.

1109Modern1.jpg

ModNation was $15 @ Best Buy, Spider-Man was $15 @ Play n' Trade (the cheapest I've ever seen it!), EDF 2017 was $20 @ Gamestop, and Monster Hunter was $13 @ Disc Replay.

1109Misc1.jpg

All the guides were a penny each @ Best Buy and the movies were on sale for $5 and $10 respectively.

THE NO LIFE KING said:
The only thing I don't like about these headphones is that 5.1 or 7.1 Surround Sound doesn't work with movies. What kind of crap is that?

Don't worry about it, surround sound in headphones is nonsense anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to wait until Driver and Dead Island got here tomorrow, but I couldn't hold off any longer. I had to open my Segata Sanshiro action figure
35k67o8.jpg

Also I bought Space Marine on Steam
206oh1y.jpg

Will probably post DI and DSF with Putotyra and Ryuki figuarts

Amagon

Say hello to my little friend!
Iv9GI.jpg

I would of posted The Wire: The Complete Series Boxset but its a fucking bootleg which I bought from ebay and in the process trying to get my money back. Kids ,if the price is too good to be true it is either a scam, fake, or stolen.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
HightopNinja said:
Congrats sir! I'm house hunting myself and am very close to finalizing the agreement, then waiting for settlement. Must be such a relief to be done hunting! Now the pressures of mortgages and expenses looms!

Thank you, and best of luck! It was more of a relief to finally close, than to actually look - I bought my house from the wife of a criminal (a payroll company president who embezzled clients' money), so I had to get approval from the District Attorney, which delayed the closing process and made it very frustrating... I didn't know when I was gonna close until 2 days before!

Just got mine today :D
2dtboko.jpg

omgkitty said:
Can someone tell me how many chapters are in this book? I have an e-book copy of the book and it has 80 pages compared to the 200 in the actual book. My copy has 25 chapters, but I couldn't find this listed anywhere. I'll probably just buy the physical copy. Hope to get a full Murakami collection at some point.
Its 25 chapters. The books is size A6 or something so that might be why you have less pages.

Risette

A Good Citizen
angelfly said:
2.0 contains the original as well.
Yeah, the US BD of 2.0 does have the original... in upscaled Laserdisc transfer form. :p

The JP 2.0 box (which has the original) is way more expensive than the BD-only reprint of the original too. The copy I bought is currently 76% off at Amazon.jp!

omgkitty

DesertEater said:
Just got mine today :D
2dtboko.jpg

Its 25 chapters. The books is size A6 or something so that might be why you have less pages.

Where did you order from and how much? I am thinking about just caving and buying a copy if a can find a good price.

The thrift stores have been pretty barren lately, except for this beauty. Who's up for creepy engraved clown art? Go ahead and stare and be afraid.
IMG_4863.jpg

Azzurri

akmcbroom said:
You won't regret it. The Monster is such a fun bike, comfortable for riding around town but agile enough to hit those back roads.

I was qualified for it, so I'm thinking it over now.

54-46!

Aigis said:
Yeah, the US BD of 2.0 does have the original... in upscaled Laserdisc transfer form. :p

The JP 2.0 box (which has the original) is way more expensive than the BD-only reprint of the original too. The copy I bought is currently 76% off at Amazon.jp!
Neat, what about english subs?

Manp

got the official Dual Shock 3 charging thingy:

and

- RDR Undead Nightmare
- Duke Nukem Forever

13€ each on Zavvi, bomba DNF!

:)

Amagon

Aigis said:

How much if you don't mind me asking?

Zertez

Macsta said:
Wife made me move the full sized arcade machine into the other room because it was "too big" So I brought home a mini one :)
mrpq0z.jpg

vqp93d.jpg

12572gi.jpg
Nice little machine. How much did it set you back, if you dont mind me asking?

LiK

Macsta said:
Wife made me move the full sized arcade machine into the other room because it was "too big" So I brought home a mini one :)
mrpq0z.jpg

vqp93d.jpg

12572gi.jpg
Where an how much?! IPad is the screen????

robot

I thought the only compatible icade games were on the atari collection? Impressions and details please!

Top Bottom