• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

JLG-

Community Season 2 & Blockbuster 5 for $20 blu's

Devil, Chloe, The American, Crazy Heart, & Layer Cake.

robot

grap3fruitman said:
Not quite sure why I bought another TE but I did...
211f5ce0.jpg

because it's an awesome stick!

WEGGLES

FINALBOSS said:
It most certainly looks like it. Fucking gross dude.
Why?

I don't have one, but I don't think it's gross someone did get one. Idk, I take as much issue with that as I would with a girl and a vibrator or w/e.

WEGGLES said:
Why?

I don't have one, but I don't think it's gross someone did get one. Idk, I take as much issue with that as I would with a girl and a vibrator or w/e.

I understand people saying it's gross 'cuz sex is icky, but the more power to you if you want to stick your turgid penis in it.

Risette

A Good Citizen
THE NO LIFE KING said:
Taking a wild guess here that the Blu Ray is Region A, right?
While most JP BD releases are region A, all Bandai Visual releases are region free and GITS is BV. :>

Gvaz

Banned
I posted about a FL a while ago but I saved everyone the image of it. Not that I would ever show one used or anything <_<

FINALBOSS said:
It most certainly looks like it. Fucking gross dude.

Now we get to have a conversation about why you think a fleshlight is gross but probably wouldn't make a big deal about a vibrator or something of that nature.

Are you scared of sex?

Gvaz

Banned
It's the bullshit about how men aren't allowed to have sex toys but it's cool for a girl to have a sex toy.

AFAIK these threads aren't for judging other people's pickups.

LiK

Gvaz said:
It's the bullshit about how men aren't allowed to have sex toys but it's cool for a girl to have a sex toy.

Indeed, criticizing people's pickups is bannable in here.

Zing

Banned

SNES game #23 in my collection, thanks to GAFfer keeblerdrow.

I've never played it, but I remember it being on the shelf at Funcoland and not having any idea what the hell it was about, or why it was in such a large box.

Now I just need to figure out how to safely get that Best Buy price tag ($29.99!) off without damage.

Zing said:

I've never played it, but I remember it being on the shelf at Funcoland and not having any idea what the hell it was about, or why it was in such a large box.

Now I just need to figure out how to safely get that Best Buy price tag ($29.99!) off without damage.

Congrats! I'm still looking for mine. If you want to try to get it off, a hair dryer from far away should do the trick, I'd experiment on some other stuff first though.

Zertez

Zing said:

A heating pad over the top of the sticker for a few minutes can help remove the sticker without doing damage.

Emily Chu

Banned
Gvaz said:

It's just that one grows tired of picking up random women at a bar/club/pub/rave and having to worry about the fallout of STD/STI, DRAMA, THE DAY AFTER, Eggo Preggos, crazy ex-BFs, Fathers with shotguns,etc. (basically my dick gets me into ALOT of TROUBLE)

Had a bunch of GFs its just that they never put out every single second of the day.

say what you want but it saves me alot of headaches and mental anguish.

Feels just like the real thing bareback if you warm it up in warm water.

Gvaz

Banned
I wouldn't say it feels like the real thing but it feels good and brings some variety to the old sally and her four friends.

jk-mox

Neo Member
What's with the best buy sticker on Earthbound? I didn't think Best Buy even existed until well after the SNES era was over.

jk-mox said:
What's with the best buy sticker on Earthbound? I didn't think Best Buy even existed until well after the SNES era was over.

There was actually a story floating around about how these were clearenced out at Best Buy for like $5 at one time. Some people had bought them in their original shipping boxes and forgotten about them and they were discovered years later. Oh well.

Cystm

Hanzou said:
Does it make you mad that you can get 8GB of DDR3 RAM for under $40?

Considering my motherboard is a bit older and is only capable of DDR2, nope.

Saving my upgrade funds for Bulldozer and the next wave of 7000 Radeon cards.

speedline said:
Picked these up at Dragon*Con this past weekend.

D*Con Goodness
OK, next year, we are having a NeoGAF meetup at Dragon Con. I mean I missed so much shit at this year's con, it's scary.

Kalamoj

sikkinixx said:
Okay... I'll take the Millenium Falcon, and the Death Star. PM for my shipping address. Thanks guy!

... please?

If you happen to live in EU, then maybe. The ship was free because it's on my office desk, but I just ordered an Executioner Super Ster Destroyer for 50 bucks. I'll post some picture when it's ready (probably next month).

sikkinixx

Kalamoj said:
If you happen to live in EU, then maybe. The ship was free because it's on my office desk, but I just ordered an Executioner Super Ster Destroyer for 50 bucks. I'll post some picture when it's ready (probably next month).

haha I was kidding, but thanks. I'm a long way from Euroland. I'm totally jealous about your employer though. Hell, even my dad is still down for some cool Lego.

Barrett2

New 13" Macbook Pro. It's rad as Hell. Deciding if I want to install Boot Camp to start playing some Steam PC games.

cj7kl.jpg

Struct09

jk-mox said:
Interesting. In my area (I don't live in the boonies) we didn't get them until the very late 90s.

My NES was purchased from Best Buy. Granted, they're based in Minnesota and that's where I grew up :p

vitacola

Some more single analog love for the 3DS:

JQBbX.jpg

Already played through the Layton (it's the Curious Village one).
Just started the GTA. Woah, old school GTA2 feelings -> AWESOME :D

What I hate about the old DS games: Why did they prompt WEP through the software? Couldn't they let the hardware do the work of encryption? Would love to try out the multiplayer part of GTA, but I won't chage my router settings to WEP ...

Oh, and finally some eShop pre-paid cards. Now I'm only waiting for Mighty Shift Force to get released :(

A little off-topic: Does anybody know a good place to import Retro Game Challenge to Europe?

Kazoo

Cystm said:
Picked up 8 gigs of Kingston Hyper X ddr2 for under 100$
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e223/Detic/DSCN0409.jpg
(Taken with my phones crappy camera)[/QUOTE]
Please tell me where you got that memory for under $100 :( I need it baaaaad...

Top Bottom