• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Hieberrr

I got myself FIFA 12 for the PS3... and found this thing inside:
xUzGI.jpg

You call that a manual?!
LLShC.gif

Hieberrr

LiK said:
EA no longer makes manuals for all games they publish.
={ fucking hate the in-game manuals. This is the first FIFA game that I've played (not including 11 on the PC) and the amount of info that is left for me to discover is just.. too much. This is why I don't play their NHL or Madden games..

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Bought shadowgun for iOS. Seems I have more first person shooters and third person shooter games on my iPad than on my 360

FVzHXl.jpg

Aguirre

Shadow780 said:
Not only I read manuals, I smell them too, that new manual smell is like deflowering a virgin.
i like the cracking noises of the glue when you spread the legs, err... i mean pages of a new manual wide.

its glorious.

eXistor

Re-joining the Ico/SotC party. I had the others already, but added the HD remakes today. Welcome to the family boys!

2s9vec7.jpg

Sinthetic

Shadow780 said:
Not only I read manuals, I smell them too, that new manual smell is like deflowering a virgin.

The Kirby Mass Attack manual is so amazing. It's so bright and informative. Not sure about the virgin thing though. >.>

ACH1LL3US

lastplayed said:

I picked this up the other day as-well, surprised at how awsome the system looks in person, pics/videos do no justice to it. Also very happy at how quiet it is :) Hope you enjoy it!

40thhat.JPG

560tifpb.JPG

icopink.JPG

This was supposed to be my Junior Member to Member post, but I guess it's not 300 anymore. (or maybe it's 301, shazbot)

Sealda

Banned
ItMBCl.jpg

BSVozl.jpg

Found the Helghast edition for like 50 EURO then i found the Killzone 2 for 15 EURO. I had the KZ2 CE before and the KZ1. I think the first one is pretty rare. They make a good looking trio.

mblitek

PantyPhantom said:
Little something.

[...]

and finally had time to frame these. 3 Mega Man prints and a one bicycle related.

6189121543_1331df9f4f_z.jpg

6189122039_f4ca73b51e_z.jpg

6189122757_db4c746927_z.jpg

Adam Sidwell? I have the 1st ed Breaking Bad ones framed in a similar style, well just the black frame really. Mine were done on that thick, rough canvas.

But where did you get the bike one? I'm a bike nerd and owe a fellow cycling nerd something special just like this!

Auron_Kale said:
New bag get! Fjallraven Kanken in black:
P1010656.jpg

New jeans:
P1010654.jpg

[...]

Fjallraven, nice! What store did you buy from-same as the jeans? Hopefully online!

Brigandier

Blackvette94 said:
I picked this up the other day as-well, surprised at how awsome the system looks in person, pics/videos do no justice to it. Also very happy at how quiet it is :) Hope you enjoy it!

Nice pick ups, I picked mine up last tuesday, I completely agree that pics/vids don't do it justice, I was going to change my mind and just get a plain black one until I went into store and seen it in person and was sold straight away, the pads are nice too although my headset didn't work lol.

Does anyone know if MS will replace or will I have to take it back to store?.

panty

mblitek said:
Adam Sidwell? I have the 1st ed Breaking Bad ones framed in a similar style, well just the black frame really. Mine were done on that thick, rough canvas.

But where did you get the bike one? I'm a bike nerd and owe a fellow cycling nerd something special just like this!
Yep, those are from his shop, theSKID.

The bike one is from here, don't know if it's still available.

http://aarline.info

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
baka kitsune said:
You should! It's a very awesome game. The only downside to it really is the game isn't as challenging as I'd like it to be.

(I played the Japanese version)
Probably would pick it up, but the price of DS Lites still seems like way too much compared to what the 3DS is at. I'd just want it for Solatorobo, Aliens, and Mass Attack

Sylver

Banned
dubc35 said:
Sorry for the noobism but what are these? Models only? BB guns?

They're airsoft (gas) guns (paintball/plasticball), not a weapon but not a toy.

dubc35 said:
[edit] nvm, figured it out. Cool, I didn't know there were any video game airsoft guns. Now to find a real version of Sam's ARS suit/gun from Vanquish...

Yes, there are many of them (but personally RE ones are the best XDXD:p).

Blackvette94 said:

Yeah it's a real nice looking finish. I was worried it was going to look a bit glaring but it fits in just fine.

mblitek said:
Fjallraven, nice! What store did you buy from-same as the jeans? Hopefully online!

Thanks!

The Edwins were off of a Gilt Man sale (2 weeks ago) and the Fjallraven I bought over at Bastille SF, which is not too far from my office here in San Francisco. Could've bought the Fjallraven online, but I thought I'd just take a walk over to Bastille.

Aguirre

.hacked said:
preowned game haul, rebuilding my collection.

104ntl5.jpg

Should have a few more must haves arriving Thursday/Friday.
by the gods... you will need a hell of an amount of time to get through these, man!! especially the assassin creeds, they're fun to 100%.

Struct09

2uh0fb8.jpg

Not sure what to expect from this, but it's a Nintendo published Tetris game. I'll find a thread to put impressions in after I get some time to play it.

p1040211f.jpg

I'm LTTP for Blue Dragon, Vanquish, and Wet but Tales of Vesperia is just a replacement for a lent out copy that was never returned. Inception was long over due and when I saw the thing I had to grab it. The Thing is not a high quality transfer tough. Also kind of funny to note, I ordered this all off amazon.com but for Wet they sent me the PAL.

Kambing

.hacked said:

http://i53.tinypic.com/104ntl5.jpg[IMG]

Should have a few more must haves arriving Thursday/Friday.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, epic pick up man!

I assume you have played some of the games as you said you are rebuilding your collection? If not you will be having one hell of a ride brah.

.hacked said:

104ntl5.jpg

Should have a few more must haves arriving Thursday/Friday.

Just out of curiosity, was there a rhyme or reason as to why you decided on some platforms for some games and some for another? Obviously the exclusives make sense but it's interesting to see the mix.

Top Bottom