• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

ASilva

Neo Member
Big month for me!

Gaming wise, got GW2

gwcepi7.jpg

But, the best was getting my first bike! Yamaha FZS600 2003

fzs6008ppuf.jpg

And an AGV Skyline

agvdmra7.jpg

And some other bike-related gear. Still want to change some cosmetic stuff on the bike but nothing much! The windscreen and screws, the clutch/brake levers and I need a new back tire.

So far, I'm looooving the bike, and riding in general!

oblo

Hey dude, if you don't mind: what's the DoA5 CE's slipcase made of?
I've seen the US one and it seems the metal tin comes with a transparent plastic cover... Is the PAL one matte or even made of a different material?

Thanks. ^_-
I'd like to answer but I'm afraid my English falls short here... There's nothing transparant about my box, I can tell you that much.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Cannot beat that 19.99 price at amazon, free shipping and no tax. Shipping one copy to my best friend in Japan since the blu-rays there are stupid expensive. Amazon shipped it with some black ops branded packaging lol.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Cannot beat that 19.99 price at amazon, free shipping and no tax. Shipping one copy to my best friend in Japan since the blu-rays there are stupid expensive. Amazon shipped it with some black ops branded packaging lol.
I was wondering if you had preordered Black Ops II. I've never seen advertisements on the packaging itself, that's bizarre.

Shoot, thanks for reminding me! I ordered two of them, my Super Punch-Out one got cracked so he is going to send me another case when I order my LOZ:Link to the Past one on payday. I implemented a new rule of having to beat a game to purchase another to limit my game collection.

Awesome stuff, yeah that is a great rule haha. Amazing game boxes though, how many do you have now?

It is building slowly! Harvest Moon is in the clear one.
IMAG0001.jpg

EDIT:
I'm sure it's been said before...but where are you getting these?? I would love to throw my NES/SNES games in nice cases for a uniform look.
I get them at Retrogamecases.com, 9ish for SNES and 10ish for NES. The paper he prints them on is really high quality.
You can do it yourself too buy buying http://www.mediashelving.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=USCG100 cases for $42, but for NES games you have to modify the cases. Covers are over at http://www.thecoverproject.net/ , but then ink adds up too. So its which ever way you look at it I guess?

Cheddahz

Banned
DSC_0253-1.jpg

I've heard great things about Asura's Wrath and I saw it was only $15 at GameFly, so I figured I pick it up (though I have a billion other games to play right now)

amazon started charging sales tax in CA...

now I'm back to shopping at actual physical stores -_-

75f70124084a11e2b41b22000a1e8aa5_7.jpg

Adventure Time!

----------------------------

Got these today:

247733_10101495655780684_1530576042_n.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken Mini-Mates!

224442_10101495656434374_1643312794_n.jpg

Resident Evil Damnation...looking forward to playing RE6!

Beautiful. Had no idea the Bond BD collection was out already. Thanks for the reminder.
A good bunch of those are for the first time on Blu-Ray if I recall. I never got around to getting any of the multiple DVD sets from the 2000s. Was waiting for individual ones to get BD treatment but may just have to buy this set sooner rather than later. Goldeneye and A View to a Kill first time on BD alone makes this worth it. From what I'm reading it's all good quality and faithful, possibly the new definitive versions...unlike a certain BD set released recently (
Star Wars
).

maverick40

It is building slowly! Harvest Moon is in the clear one.
IMAG0001.jpg

EDIT:

I get them at Retrogamecases.com, 9ish for SNES and 10ish for NES. The paper he prints them on is really high quality.
You can do it yourself too buy buying http://www.mediashelving.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=USCG100 cases for $42, but for NES games you have to modify the cases. Covers are over at http://www.thecoverproject.net/ , but then ink adds up too. So its which ever way you look at it I guess?

That looks amazing! Should be great when all of them have been completed and in the slick boxes!

EDIT:

wow. thanks...def getting in on this

iphone picture. Got some new speakers a couple weeks ago. Logitech Z623. Had some cheaper Logitech speakers before this but these sound really nice. Subwoofer is pretty big and the sound feels up my room quite well. I like them a lot. Sleeping Dogs came in today. Got it during the amazon gold box sale.
photo2qojw.jpg

Today I got this huge Resident Evil 6 poster. It's awesome! I'm worried the game is going to be a huge disappointment, but I'm still excited to play the game.

DSC01085.jpg

lantus

Tell me about it, Texas cracked down on Amazon too, now Amazon's biggest advantage for me is gone. Oh well, it was great while it lasted. :p

Good purchases though! Please tell me there's a Blu-Ray version of Adventure Time?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I got some cool shit this week.

8gmpp.jpg

All of it's new, despite what the decidedly shelfworn GC component cable box might suggest.

Got those cables because the Wii's video hardware makes GC games look like shit.
Got Bayonetta because I let someone borrow the game, and it returned to me all beat up. Threw it out, bought it again.
Got Ninja Gaiden II cuz I wanna play NGII again, but I think I'm too manly for Sigma. I didn't dig OG NGII the first time around, but maybe I will now.
Got Super Monkey Ball because... I never played it before and want to play some cool sweet shit.

Cypher

More DS RPGs galore!

Again (DS)
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (DS)

DSC06142.jpg

Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS)
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics (DS)

DSC06866.jpg

It's D EVILS... meaning the evils that men do are ever lasting and infinite... actually I just like the Jay-Z song and I it's close enough to Deville, thought it was pretty cool. Also D EVILS 6 was taken.

I already posted this in the Art Prints/Posters thread, but I feel it warrants a post here too.

FaDpK.jpg

A flat-file of my very own! I feel like a real, professional collector now. It's rather distressing.

r3n4ud

iphone picture. Got some new speakers a couple weeks ago. Logitech Z623. Had some cheaper Logitech speakers before this but these sound really nice. Subwoofer is pretty big and the sound feels up my room quite well. I like them a lot. Sleeping Dogs came in today. Got it during the amazon gold box sale.
photo2qojw.jpg

You'll enjoy the speakers. I've had mine for a few months now and I find they're great.

Jomjom

Banned

I wonder how much this is hurting their sales and their subs to Amazon Prime from Californians. After mine expires, there's no way I'm paying the yearly fee. Amazon's prices with tax now are usually higher or the same as prices in physical stores. Even though two day shipping is fast, it doesn't beat the instant gratification a B&M store can offer.

zmet

Tenchi wo Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai
jp47.jpg

Rom Cassette Disc In NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. MegaDrive Compilation Vol.2 and Marvel's The Avengers
jp48.jpg

Game soundtracks in vol.2 are: Phelios, Quad Challenge (MegaTrax), Ball Jacks, Burning Force, Wrestleball, Splatterhouse Part 3

hongcha

Kokuga and Ys IV arrived today. An awesome weekend of handheld awesomeness awaits! Got the Kokuga calendar too, which is pretty rad.

Z0tNB.jpg

Top Bottom