• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

Accoun

a2O9m.jpg

Sum mangos: Welcome To The NHK vol. 1, Black Lagoon vol. 3 and Battle Royale vol. 4.

Samsung Galaxy Mini 2. It's not a GREAT phone, but for a budget Android it's pretty neat. Since I don't have any pricey plan or anything like that, so better phones cost too much for me.
But then again, I have a netbook, a tablet, a PSP, an MP3 player (I hate phone players - not only for their sound - or at least most of them since there are good sounding phones - but I just prefer to have my music separately) so I don't really need those kind of hi-end mobiles.
It works surprisingly smoothly for a budget phone, too...

forgive my ignorance but.....what are these and how do you get them?

Euro Club Nintendo gifts, just three coins basically. One side of the coin has the name of a Nintendo published RPG. The other side features that RPG's logo. You get them by buying (and registering) Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story.

Edit: the official name is "Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection"

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/the_gold_rush_is_on_as_pandoras_tower_launches_for_wii_49383.html

Yes Boss!

Wow you went all out!

Gonna be looking for your impressions on Shmups and the threads here.

Gonna have to get your friend code. Good pick up on NSMB2.

Wow you went all out!

Gonna be looking for your impressions on Shmups and the threads here.

Gonna have to get your friend code. Good pick up on NSMB2.

Oh like always my friend ;) Loving the Mamoru-kun towel.

Yeah I have some Kokuga impressions to share but will post them in the morning my time. Bottom line: this game MUST MUST MUST be played multiplayer. If you play it single player you'll probably hate it.

I'll PM you my friend code right now.

Yes Boss!

Yeah I have some Kokuga impressions to share but will post them in the morning my time. Bottom line: this game MUST MUST MUST be played multiplayer. If you play it single player you'll probably hate it.

Awe.

So that makes two games in the last month that are multi-centric, download share. (Kokuga and Diamond Trust of London).

Curious if I can share this locally to a NA system....don't know anybody with a japanese 3DS to share it with.

Deefuzz

photo1-1.jpg

I just love this time of year. I am a big fan of pumpkin anything, and this is the first time I have happened across pumpkin yogurt.

photo4-2.jpg

Snagged a set of cool Star Wars retro glasses along with the Padawan Menace with minifig, and found a set of orange sheets. Thought it was funny that the sheets were labelled "limited edition".

photo5-1.jpg

Avengers on Blu-Ray!

photo2-1.jpg

Finally picked up Black Ops after refusing to play Call of Duty since MW2. It was on sale at Target. Already finished the single player campaign and I really enjoyed it a lot.

photo3-1.jpg

And finally a couple of big Hot Toys releases finally came in. The Tron Sam Flynn with Lightcycle and the exclusive Lt. Jim Gordon figure.

Pretty good month for pick-ups! :)

Westraid

RE6.png

Picked it up earlier this evening and played until the batteries of my controller died.
Which happened way sooner than I liked. ;_;

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Oh like always my friend ;) Loving the Mamoru-kun towel.

I'll PM you my friend code right now.

Well that sounds just fucking awful.

Thanks for saving me some cash.

Sagitario

It took me awhile, but I finally got this at a good price. Editions with the CD OST were getting scarce locally, so I didn´t think twice. Now to get a Wii Motion Plus or a Wiimote +.

Walmart has the blue and black Wiimotes+ for $600, the pink one for $700.

kikori

Neo Member
Got a Galaxy S3 to replace my broken Evo 4G:
9aZMb.jpg

Parts for my new firewall:
rmx5N.jpg

Corsair Vengeance K90 keyboard:
4exms.jpg

And my Steam pickups for the month:
bn6A9.jpg

PS2 from ebay for $43 shipped. Forgot how fucking tiny the PS2 revision was. Might be the best piece of home hardware SCE put out. Still looks awesome today. Sadly this one has a few scratches...

Izick

PS2 Slim was some sexy shit. I'd say the PS3 Slim (not Super Slim) is in a far second to it as to good looking hardware goes.

I have had little to no time nor desire to play but i was reading that this PES 2013 returns to PS2 glory days.

I hope i did not make a mistake, again.

RE:6 i have wanted but after playing the demo i am not sure it is for me.

Moves pretty fast for a RE game.

VrcGk.jpg

Izick

I have had little to no time nor desire to play but i was reading that this PES 2013 returns to PS2 glory days.

I hope i did not make a mistake, again.

RE:6 i have wanted but after playing the demo i am not sure it is for me.

Moves pretty fast for a RE game.

VrcGk.jpg

Why'd you pick it over FIFA?

Borman

p9291320.png

Not that I can read or speak Japanese, but there are some guides out there. The actual game is a lot less impressive than the sleek box art.

Gameboy415

2 of my recent 3DS pickups.

b42hpl.jpg

Club Nintendo Picross (only 80 points from club nintendo!)

Thank you SO MUCH for bringing this to my attention!!! :D

I had 150 points in my JP Club Nintendo account set to expire on 9/30 and, as I no longer live in Japan, I couldn't really use them.
I don't have a Japanese 3DS just yet (I intend to import a Silver 3DSLL very soon though!), but I got a download code for Club Nintendo Picross so I'm going to redeem it whenever I get the system.

Thanks again!!!! :D

Money was excruciatingly tight the whole month of September (due to Property Tax, bills, car repairs, etc.), so I couldn't really buy anything until yesterday's paycheck.
It's not much, but I'm pretty happy with everything I picked up:

1209-Blu1.jpg

-Blu - The Avengers 3D - I'm probably the only person who didn't see it in theaters, haha. Watched it on my 3DTV last night and loved it!
-3DS - Tekken 3D Prime Edition - It was randomly on clearance at Target for $14.50.
-Blu - Resident Evil: Damnation - gonna watch this one tonight - very hyped for RE6 on Tuesday!
-Blu - Godzilla - I know it's garbage compared to the JP films, but I still like it. Plus it was only ~$9 on Amazon.

Got this sweet poster today! It's actually a variant print that's limited to 40 total prints worldwide.

DSC01111-1.jpg

It's much bigger than the regular mini-poster. I took a picture of both versions for comparison:
DSC01110.jpg

Apath

Just got a condo in the city. They accepted our offer, so now we're just waiting for the tenant's current lease to expire (they legally get a 60 day notice) before we close and move in.
beki7.jpg

Beautiful condo. Will be great to finally have my own place.

ten13

Late to the Wii party. This is my first Pikmin experience, heard 2 was better in some ways. CD is the amazing new Swans album.

Edit: not pictured are Super Mario World VC and La Mulana Wiiware.

Top Bottom