• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maskrider

Closed this month with

DQ5 DS and SRW Z
2008sep-dq5ds-srwz.jpg

Spike

distantmantra said:
Yes, they're region free. As long as you're running the games in high definition, PAL games will work on your North American PS3.

I'm actually running on an SD television. Will it still work?

bPod

Azzurri said:
Yea, I really like Iron Man; Robert Downey Jr rocks

I got the Iron Man too which is actually my first blu-ray, but when I insert it into my ps3, it just shows the blue chest piece. Whats going on, pardon my ignorance

Last Pick Ups for September:

2903464144_50451d8878_b.jpg

Biozombie, Rose Hip Rose 2, and Pastel 11.

2903464384_cea7788807_b.jpg

Chicago/Earth,Wind&Fire, and Iron Man on Blu-ray.

2903465178_76f0348bf3_b.jpg

Bionic Commando Rearmed.

2902622559_af394671c6_b.jpg

And Mega Man 9. :)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
bPod said:
I got the Iron Man too which is actually my first blu-ray, but when I insert it into my ps3, it just shows the blue chest piece. Whats going on, pardon my ignorance

Listen to the guy below.

neojubei said:
Its broken, just like mine, take it back to the store.

It's not broken. It's trying to download the BD-live content. Go into your BD/DVD settings and turn off the auto connect to the internet. It will work just fine.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
pic1-1.png

FFXII and GOW were $5 each, Yakuza, and PD0 were $10 each, GBA player for $15, and Nights for $7.50

pic2-1.png

Megaman and Bass, Megaman Battle Network, and Megaman Battle Network 4 (Not pictured), were $20 all together, Geist + FFCC + DBZ were $13, 360 controller was free, EBA was free, Wavebird was $15, GBA - Gamecube link cable (Which makes 4 now :D ) was $3, and the Mushrooms were $10

pic3.png

$40 ;)

So, all together, about $150 for everything, not to bad for the bulk of what I got.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
distantmantra said:
It's not broken. It's trying to download the BD-live content. Go into your BD/DVD settings and turn off the auto connect to the internet. It will work just fine.

Listen to this man, I just did that and it works!!!!!

T-shirt + Yasushi Suzuki artbook
IMG_1187.jpg

First thing I ordered from Threadless in a long while. To my surprise the fabric is much nicer than what they were using before.
Around here Yasushi Suzuki is probably best known for Sin & Punishment and Ikaruga's art.

Neca Gears of War figures
IMG_1188.jpg

Cole with the meat shield!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom