• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
A new month!

2076836589_a588abe39a_o.jpg

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Summer is pretty much over! How was your Summer? Was it filled with goodies? I hope so...

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

---

Anyone want to help come up with a September banner? The merchant is getting tired ;(

I haven't taken pics of any of my recent pickups... I've been so lazy/busy with work. But I'll have some up soon!

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Wow! September thread is up! Reposting here since i got it in september :D

Late pickup. Finally bought SC4, and found Sega Superstars tennis new for what would be 19 of your dollars, so as a Sega fan, i couldnt resist. :lol

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
2816630069_353f43a969.jpg

Latest pickups (from the other week lol)... Afro Samurai and Heroes S2 on Blu-Ray and a copy of SCIV that came in the mail...

Kuran

Banned
IMG_2857.jpg

Soundtracks... including six cd's of Yuzo Koshiro goodness.. (full streets of rage series, actraiser, legend of oasis..)

Also, The Last Guy on PSN!

Don

jrybzm.jpg

6o30vs.jpg

Bought a Wii mostly for No More Heroes and so that I have one for when MadWorld comes out. Also got Dragon Quest VIII and Soul Calibur IV along with some Blu rays.

september08a.jpg

Finally took the plunge and upgraded to an Elite. Got the ol' 20gb HDD in at the mo, whilst I await a transfer cable from a very good man at another forum I visit :p

Two free games, plus Grandia 2 which I couldn't resist.

360 box all mangled because I shoved my old 360 into it, and these things never seem to fit back into the box once they've come on out.

Skate is H-A-R-D to control!

These just dropped down the mailslot. I tried to not get the fugly Platinum crap in the shot as much as possible.
ofc7qc.jpg

35EUR for both. That's like almost 0EUR each. Thanks a bunch Play.com. Can third party titles become Platinum as well or how does that work? Oh never mind. Sweet.

glaurung

Hell yes, that is one sexy shelf full of sexy wares.

Will post my pickups during the weekend.

Shame about the wallpaper though.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Amir0x said:
I was wondering when your next creation would arrive :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I recommend a snapshot/still frame of a car just before it runs over the game at 60mph. Gotta get more ambitious!!!!

Amir0x

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
I was wondering when your next creation would arrive :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I recommend a snapshot/still frame of a car just before it runs over the game at 60mph. Gotta get more ambitious!!!!

I called that one "Crawled out of the Swamps of Hell."

i have a VERY ambitious one for my next shame of the month, whenever that is :D

Danielsan

shidoshi said:
I really do love that post something like NPD numbers from 10 years ago and you'll get a ban, yet photos like this are perfectly fine.
Maybe the substance in question is not illegal everywhere. Also, it isn't copyrighted.

marwan

Banned
Boom Blox = GOTY
(btw 3G iPhon is meh', im selling them today for good profit)
e9057b50.jpg

(i just got the iPhones 3G but i accidentally posted them in the august thread, so im reporting in September since i got them yesterday) ...plus i had to hack the hell out of them to make them to work our mobile phone network here in the UAE)
31082008142.jpg

Xater

Amir0x said:
:lol

That's not coke though, you emptied out some pill! duh.gif ;)

Looks more like salt or sugar to me. I think flour would have worked better but I have never seen coke outside of movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom