• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayo

Banned
Soul-Calibur-IV-box-art.jpg

sorry no cam lol

Shins said:
Now that, that ruins shit. :p

Wow it's only the 2nd, has this shit happened this early in the month before?

Edit: It seems he posted at 11:21pm so it was still the very first day of the month. Oh, so why do we go to the dark side when someone posts a stock photo?

DiddyBop

salva said:
You guys are acting like if it's the end of the world. Grow some fucking cojones
seriously. its no big deal. and im sure some ppl do it just to get a reaction out of all you whiners.

btkadams

Aurelius said:
Picked up God of War second hand.

blow.jpg
next time take a debit card and crush the sugar (or whatever you used, obviously not coke) into the table so that it becomes a finer powder.

i just got a psp and have been looking for my bros copy of GoW, that idiot lost it, i dont wanna spend money when he just bought it like 2 months ago.

Flunkie

Banned
btkadams said:
next time take a debit card and crush the sugar (or whatever you used, obviously not coke) into the table so that it becomes a finer powder.

i just got a psp and have been looking for my bros copy of GoW, that idiot lost it, i dont wanna spend money when he just bought it like 2 months ago.
Umm I think the joke was that it was blatantly not the real thing.

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
btkadams said:

Sweet n' Low works fine too...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Mods, if you can please serve a ban to the offender.

It's pretty stupid that it says the rules of the thread in the OP yet it was deliberately ignored. Not reading the op is still a bannable offense right?

Ridiculous.

Just recently came back from vacation. Got 2 more things coming in the mail tomorrow, but here's what I've gotten so far.

*I picked-up 4 long-sleeve shirts from UNIQLO when I visited NYC
IMG_1425.jpg

*Got caught up with Trinity while on vacation
IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

Alpha_eX

Two fails on the same page, damn.

I only got one thing this month,

purchase_sep_1.jpg

Broken Sword Trilogy, two awesome games, a lame 3D attempt and BASS as a bonus. Had to buy since someone from uni never returned my BS1&2 double pack. Works great on the Wii.

CAVE343

MarkMan said:
Mods, if you can please serve a ban to the offender.

It's pretty stupid that it says the rules of the thread in the OP yet it was deliberately ignored. Not reading the op is still a bannable offense right?

Ridiculous.

I agree, this topic is so fun to read/watch because of the real pictures.

Netto-kun

Nana and a badass Grimmjow.

SSL21022.jpg
SSL21023.jpg

Best sport manga I've read, and a new suitcase.

SSL21024.jpg
SSL21026.jpg

And lastly, money $$$!

SSL21027.jpg

Missing volume 8 of Gintama. I'll probably recieve it tomorrow.

Defuser

New slim PSP. I got it for my birthday and I don't need 3000 series. 2000 or even 1000 series works just as well.

t978l1.jpg

Panasonic RP HTX7. Always wanted to buy this ever since my old headphones is giving me problems.

dn0dy0.jpg

decon

02092008172.jpg

02092008174.jpg

The servers are dead slient, no one uses mic it seems :S Anyways, I've only tried one round of 15 min CTF and it's pretty good.

YO-Q

"24" Benq G2400WD monitor. Going from a 15" crt to this is something crazy.

*Cat not included."

what a cute cat!! :D

decon said:
02092008172.jpg

The servers are dead slient, no one uses mic it seems :S Anyways, I've only tried one round of 15 min CTF and it's pretty good.
Did yours come with that BTH? Because its different from the one packaged in the US one.

Pezking

So, what do we have here...

dc3s3k.jpg

First of all: Total SCIV overkill.
Had previously bought the regular version, only to learn that the L.E. comes with a code for exklusive costumes. Great work, Namco! Why bother advertising this before release?
So I sold my regular copy, got the L.E., and decided once and for all that the PS3 will be my standard platform for fighting games by buying an arcade stick.

f9qcet.jpg

Then, after a long stay at the local customs office, I finally got my Ga-Ko Alarm Clock today.

2nitc3a.jpg

Got "Mercenaries 2" last week. Unlocking costumes is a pain in the ass.
And who needs these stupid preorder-exclusive outfits when you can get a catsuit right in the game?

b6czgi.jpg

Finally bought a crystal case for my beloved NWZ-A828. Since I couldn't find an official one by Sony, I took the plunge and got it from ebay. It was dirt cheap und serves it's purpose, so I'm pleased.

2n9xchf.jpg

Really looking forward to this concert. It will be without a band - only Billy and his guitar. Should be brilliant. And I keep my fingers crossed that Eintracht Frankfurt won't have to play against Bielefeld on a sunday that weekend. That would leave me only one hour to get from the stadium to the concert hall.

f1d4qe.jpg

And I really love the figures included in "Cookie Crisp"-boxes these days...!

My Lala figure arrived :D Had this on order for months now. Stung me £20 on customs, but it was a MASSIVE box, and the figure is a little larger than I expected... taller than most of my figures, roughly the size of the big Final Fantasy ones.

It's gorgeous, though. Lovely character, and such a cute face <3 I love anime figures so much. The paint is a bit wonky here and there, but I'll let it slide this time ;)

september08b.jpg

september08c.jpg

zmet

sept1.jpg

sept2.jpg

Steel Empire (cart only) - Genesis
V For Vendetta - Blu-ray
Akumajou Dracula (cart only) - Super Famicom
Outbreak - Blu-ray

Wilsongt

2b2nm8.jpg

Picked this up today. Unfortunately, I had to return my Tales of Vesperia guide because, apparently, BradyGames had quite a number of clusterfucks in printing, so the guide I bought was misprinted. It had several pages repeated, and a few missing. So, I returned that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom