• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES belt buckle on sale

Tachikoma

Banned
Just delete the thread since the thing is tacky as hell. :lol Controllers belong in your hands, not on your fucking belt.

ant1532

Banned
who the fuck would where that shit?:lol might as well use the gamecube as a lunch box as well.
lock this up please

pics_nesbuckle.jpg

The perfect accessory to wear on your lonely journey into social exile.

As a super nerd on the one hand I like the look of things like these, but on the other hand it's a shame to see an item that's no longer produced being transformed from a gaming device into a belt buckle. Using GB Micro as a keychain retains its original purpose.

site said:
The Atari controller is something that should never have been turned into a belt buckle. For this reason, we had to make it. Wear it for instant nostalgia and to be the hit at your next party or crowded subway.
Awesome.

I remember when the guy who started the site was IMing people personally for sales. Then he went onto eBay, and then the site, and I bet the guy is raking in the cash. I believe he got my IM handle via the GAF... I wonder if he's still a member?

Dr_Cogent

Banned
I want an Xbox console belt buckle. Not the controller, the console. Now that's a manly belt buckle.

:lol

This shit is so stupid. I suppose if you wanted everyone to know you are a dork, you would wear this.

Juno

LIAR and a FELON
On a somewhat similar note,

I get alot of vintage 80s shirts from these guys off Ebay and noticed this beaut' a few here might be interested in.

1143565273474_1146352550775_Gr_SSl_Mario1.jpg

1144176562092_1143169281919_Gr_SSl_Mario2.jpg

Emo kids with anorexic frames and drainpipe jeans need only apply

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm... send in a complete magazine with a reference to the NES buckle, and you'll get a free one.

I'm trying to figure out if SGDQ needs to run an article mentioning the NES buckle at some point.

M3wThr33

Banned
Juno said:
On a somewhat similar note,

I get alot of vintage 80s shirts from these guys off Ebay and noticed this beaut' a few here might be interested in.

1143565273474_1146352550775_Gr_SSl_Mario1.jpg

1144176562092_1143169281919_Gr_SSl_Mario2.jpg

Emo kids with anorexic frames and drainpipe jeans need only apply
I go there! Well, the closest thing to it.

Peru

The ones wearing NES belt buckles here are the kool kidz working in the kool record stores or skating around.

M3wThr33

Banned
My (soon-to-be-ex)roommate did worse on Halloween. he wore nothing but his underwear and taped a GameCube to his crotch and draped GameCub controllers to cover his nipples.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
M3wThr33 said:
My (soon-to-be-ex)roommate did worse on Halloween. he wore nothing but his underwear and taped a GameCube to his crotch and draped GameCub controllers to cover his nipples.

The problem is that I can't tell if you are serious or joking. You told me of your roommate before, and this sounds like it fits him.

Batongen

Banned
Don't laugh at me, but I actually have one of these (I got it for free though).
I haven't worn it that often and I don't have a functional
belt for it right now, but my friend "made" me wore it one time when we were at a pub.
I showed it to the girls and boy does it attract the ladies ;)
One women was like "No it shouldn't be 8-bit and Nintendo, it should be 32-bit and Sony".
I guess she was a bigger dork than me. :lol
nintendolol.jpg

Maybe I am one of these guys;)

Okay, so I have to ask something that's bugged me forever... that kid with the meatwad hat? Does anyone know what shirt he's wearing. I know... stupid question, but I gots to know...

ahmad

Banned
Batongen said:
Don't laugh at me, but I actually have one of these (I got it for free though).
I haven't worn it that often and I don't have a functional
belt for it right now, but my friend "made" me wore it one time when we were at a pub.
I showed it to the girls and boy does it attract the ladies ;)
One women was like "No it shouldn't be 8-bit and Nintendo, it should be 32-bit and Sony".
I guess she was a bigger dork than me. :lol
nintendolol.jpg

Maybe I am one of these guys;)

That guy with the red hat looks like a retard..... But then again they all look like retards.

Top Bottom