• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New BAYONETTA Images

Geek

Ninny Prancer
abstract alien said:
Iono, but i want to see some animations! This game will look great in motion, its almost a guarantee.

Whats the framerate?

I didn't bring my frameometer to Leipzig, but it looked like a fairly solid 60. Animations are fantastic. Bayonetta is hott.

Threi

notag
Needs blonder hair, bigger tits, and no glasses. Too much clothes as well. It's stupid and unrealistic.

No buy. >=(

Threi said:
Needs blonder hair, bigger tits, and no glasses.

No buy. >=(
2vayx00.jpg

Dever

Banned
Threi said:
Needs blonder hair, bigger tits, and no glasses. Too much clothes as well. It's stupid and unrealistic.

No buy. >=(

Her clothes are actually her hair which she uses to attack. The bigger the attack, the more skin she reveals iirc

Mamesj

Banned
Geek said:
I didn't bring my frameometer to Leipzig, but it looked like a fairly solid 60. Animations are fantastic. Bayonetta is hott.

60fps!

*fist pump*

Bring on a new AAA action franchise. PLEASE. NG and DMC have had good runs.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Mamesj said:
60fps!

*fist pump*

Bring on a new AAA action franchise. PLEASE. NG and DMC have had good runs.
I noticed a bit of tearing, but otherwise it was a good 60 fps. And they still have a long time to optimize that.
Game is being developed on PC btw, with ports to 360 and PS3 being done at the same time. Somehow it seems familiar :p

so she had a female ally... has any ever done a single screen co-op in a beat-em up like this before. dmc and ng dont have co-op. Day one no need to see in motion.

Mamesj

Banned
Shinz Kicker said:
so she had a female ally... has any ever done a single screen co-op in a beat-em up like this before. dmc and ng dont have co-op. Day one no need to see in motion.

If it's co-op, I will shit my pants. if it's jump in/jump out online co-op, I will have a heart attack.

RockmanWhore said:
Her feet look pretty weird too :s

yep. makes me all the more curious what her walking animation will look like.

These more subtle bodily distorted dimensions are fucked up (as opposed to huge eyes and impossible tits.) but apparently this is coming into style in anime and stuff.

FoxSpirit said:
Actually...

pic

The famous Manneken Pis (little peeing man) from Brussels.

lol.... i know there was a statue of it in real life, but there are so many more ways to put a putti in something, why did it have to be the one holding his junk while being sat on be a naked covered in hair libraian super model. i love the design i just think the conext of the whole picture is kinda explicit.

Top Bottom