• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma story character revealed in Famitsu

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Scans from Famitsu unveiled a new story character. He's called Hibiki Kohaku and voiced by Mitsuhiro Ichiki. Scans shows him with the new playable character Kagura Mutsuki. Hibiki has black hair and wears a version of the NOA uniform. He looks like a girl.

On another note, it seems Tsubaki Yayoi won the character poll for BlazBlue from a while back. Here are the results from Dustloop.

Top 10 BB characters:

1. Tsubaki Yayoi
2. Noel Vermillion
3. Hazama
4. Ragna the Bloodedge
5. Jin Kisaragi
6. Makoto Nanaya
7. Hakumen
8. Kokonoe
9. Bullet
10. Rachel Alucard.

Next characters in ranking are:

11. Nu-13
12. Platinum the Trinity
13. Taokaka
14. Celica A. Mercury
15. Arakune
16. Izayoi
17. Jubei
18. Bang
19. "Other"
22. Azrael.

I'll update when more new info comes out.

RoeBear

The new character is a non playable character, not a playable character. Bringing up Jubei is meaningless.

Yeah I just realized that, oh well. Are they going to release any new info at E3 or no?

Typical NOL uniform, looks like a boring character.

Beth Cyra

Scans from Famitsu unveiled a new story character. He's called Hibiki Kohaku and voiced by Mitsuhiro Ichiki. Scans shows him with the new playable character Kagura Mutsuki.

On another note, it seems Tsubaki Yayoi won the character poll for BlazBlue from a while back. Here are the results from Dustloop.

Top 10 BB characters:

1. Tsubaki Yayoi
2. Noel Vermillion
3. Hazama
4. Ragna the Bloodedge
5. Jin Kisaragi
6. Makoto Nanaya
7. Hakumen
8. Kokonoe
9. Bullet
10. Rachel Alucard.

11. Nu-13
12. Platinum the Trinity
13. Taokaka
14. Celica A. Mercury
15. Arakune
16. Izayoi
17. Jubei
18. Bang
19. "Other"
22. Azrael.

Fuck YES. Tsubaki is my girl and I'm happy she's getting some love.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
1353689694371.jpg

Tsubaki wins!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Bullet at nine and Bang at eighteen. Rachel can't even hit top five? BlazBlue fans have shit taste.

Yeah seriously.

I actually do like the initial blazblue designs, but makoto, Mu and and now bullet is where I felt that the designs are starting to go to shit in a way.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah seriously.

I actually do like the initial blazblue designs, but makoto, Mu and and now bullet is where I felt that the designs are starting to go to shit in a way.
Yeah maks design in game is pretty bad honestly. I really wish they would of let her have a noel make over too and keep her new jacket on :/

Top 10 BB characters:

1. Tsubaki Yayoi
2. Noel Vermillion
3. Hazama
4. Ragna the Bloodedge
5. Jin Kisaragi
6. Makoto Nanaya
7. Hakumen
8. Kokonoe
9. Bullet
10. Rachel Alucard.

11. Nu-13
12. Platinum the Trinity
13. Taokaka
14. Celica A. Mercury
15. Arakune
16. Izayoi
17. Jubei
18. Bang
19. "Other"
22. Azrael.

Those are some depressing rankings. No Litchi? No Relius? No Val? And what is "other"? Why not just post the characters?

I'm surprised the Amane is the least popular of the new characters too, didn't even rank. Well, at least Bang and Azrael made it, but they should be waaaaaaaaay higher.

Espada

The Guilty Gear rankings were actually really good and then we get...that.

What the hell Japan?

Wait, the Guilty Gear poll results are out?

Anyways, I'm glad Tsubaki won. She's my favorite female character design in the BB series and I voted for her. Funny how the character who's mostly covered wins against fanservice monsters like Mu-12, Makoto, Platinum, etc...

I'm reading that a lot of Tsubaki votes were due to her voice actor.

A mod should update the topic title to mention the poll results.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Asami Imai is the best. Too bad Miyuki Sawashiro voices a character that I particularly don't like.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Anyways, I'm glad Tsubaki won. She's my favorite female character design in the BB series and I voted for her. Funny how the character who's mostly covered wins against fanservice monsters like Mu-12, Makoto, Platinum, etc...

Best girl don't need to show off the goods.

Asami Imai is the best. Too bad Miyuki Sawashiro voices a character that I particularly don't like.

Yeah, fuck Carl too. Not even based Sawashiro can save his ass.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

Noel got second.

BRIDGET!?

Guilty Gear fanbase, I thought you were bros. What happened?
Bridget has been the most popular character in Guilty Gear since he was released. This isn't new.

Top Bottom