• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma story character revealed in Famitsu

True, but Azrael sticks out as particularly egregious.
Eh, I find him quite refreshing.

It's extremely apparent that practically every character in this game is specifically designed to appeal to certain demographics. They take one common trope/fetish and play it to the hilt.

Tizoc

I think it's been suggested (and it's quite likely) that the reason that Tsubaki placed as high as she did had less to do with her character itself and more to do with her voice actor - you can't beat Asami Imai.
Well she does have a sweet moaning vioce~
Azrael deserves the spot he was given. His character design wrote the book on trying too hard.
I admit it ain't the greatest, but he an awesome beard, manly chest, and his Instant Kill is awesome.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hey Arc, you should totally buff up Izayoi before console release since she seems to be popular. Asami Imai combined with Gundam. Those are my two favorite things ever.

My two most wanted characters are Jubei and Kokonoe. It just doesn't make any sense to pass them up for these other additions to the roster imo.

Yeah, I want her in too. Really wonder how she would play.

Yasae

Banned
Eh, I find him quite refreshing.

It's extremely apparent that practically every character in this game is specifically designed to appeal to certain demographics. They take one common trope/fetish and play it to the hilt.
xjSn7TQ.jpg

Top Bottom