• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne gameplay trailer

I really hope this is 1080p, it deserves to be.

Watch Dogs really annoyed me in that regard, because it was really obvious that it wasn't 1080p.

Fuuuuuuuck

Bu47G0fCYAE1i18.jpg:large

Bu47G-tCUAEZ5vi.jpg:large

Bu47G2oCQAEX8y_.jpg:large

Meeeeee

Ohhhhh Myyyyyy Goddddd

CANT TAKE IT!

UNBELIEVABLE

HeelPower

Does this graphically look almost on par or even better than The Witcher 3 ?

Every screenshot is incredibly rich in detail and presents insane scale!

I'm seriously getting all moist eyed over here wtf

This Gamescom man holy shit.

Fucking gaming bliss by god

This gen is going to be SO FUCKING GOOD

MormaPope

Banned
Looks like a Souls game when it comes to combat mechanics and combat in general.

I'll get hyped once the game nears release, because the best parts of Souls games is how the game plays over dozens of hours.

Holy Shit!! It looks like all my dreams in gaming have finally been realised on a technical level. After seeing that huge shaggy tree/werewolf thing I am convinced I do not need graphcis to be any better than this....ever!! Everything I want atmosphere wise seems possible because MY GOD that was the best looking thing i've ever seen in a game!

So dark and moody! Goddam, why can't atleast 1 other developer pull off the dark atmosphere that FROM does so flawlessly.

Holy Shit!! It looks like all my dreams in gaming have finally been realised on a technical level. After seeing that huge shaggy tree/werewolf thing I am convinced I do not need graphcis to be any better than this....ever!! Everything I want atmosphere wise seems possible because MY GOD that was the best looking thing i've ever seen in a game!

So dark and moody! Goddam, why can't atleast 1 other developer pull off the dark atmosphere that FROM does so flawlessly.

Go play PT.

Damn. That one picture with the ridges and the twisted tress was ABSOLUTLEY stunning. I need this game in me veins m8. Really though. Please. Also, it's going to come out in January is my guess. They said six months and that would be in February but that month is already too crowded so January.

I just realized that the maiden in black's voice is at the end of the trailer now I know I'm pretty hyped for bloodborne but OMFG SHE IS BACK SHE IS BACK I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT VOICE(goes and plays demon souls).

george_us

Random thought: You know the one thing I hope they carry over from the Souls game? That haunting chime that plays whenever you switch areas.

Sami+

If every person played videogames like Kay, we wouldn't have some of the "issues" that we have with modern game design. If you'd go by those same trends, then she is the exception and not the rule for today's audience.

Everyone should give the series a try, because it's good. I think it's bullshit when people act like it's "easy", because it's not.

It's certainly not an easy game, but my girlfriend beat it and loved the hell out of it when she solo'd the game a few weeks ago. Was one of her first "gamepad games" - I actually bought a the 360 controller specifically for that game as the last experience she really had playing a game was playing on her brother's GameCube years ago.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Jesus. This game is just pouring with atmosphere. It's basically: Atmosphere, The Game.

This is my most anticipated everything right now. No movie, book, TV show, or game tops it. I need this shit.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The atmosphere, man..... It's just so fucking thick and dense.

Just looking at some of these screens feels like the world in this game is weighing me down.

fuck

Grimløck;125136740 said:

Oh wha?! God what in tarnation is this? It's like a movie you play..?! Geez Lewyz!!

I am a fan of scaring the shit outta myself (paused the grudge dvd right where the girl goes up to the camera in the hallway...then went to sleep....woke up a few hours later and got the fright of my life....yeaaa jus like I planned lol)! This looks incredible!

Seen the trailer yesterday, game is on my purchase list, the atmosphere and everything is on Demon's Souls levels, definitely looking forward to that. Has there been a exact date given yet? Or is it still early 2015?

Seen the trailer yesterday, game is on my purchase list, the atmosphere and everything is on Demon's Souls levels, definitely looking forward to that. Has there been a exact date given yet? Or is it still early 2015?

People have been saying they're planning for febuary and when sony showed off bloodborne it was part of the "games coming in the next 6 months" but you know anything could happen.

People have been saying they're planning for febuary and when sony showed off bloodborne it was part of the "games coming in the next 6 months" but you know anything could happen.

Okay, thanks for the info, lets hope it will release in that period.
I hope this game doesn't get delayed like almost all games in 2014.

Is there a FROM rule where if you can see a place in the background, you should be able to visit there?

No some areas use backgrounds to give proper scale to the zones that need it like anor londo. They also do things like always closed doors and caved in areas. They do still do a good job at making you feel like the world is connected in dark souls by showing off the areas you can go to in the distance when it makes sense.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
It's kind of funny how much better this game looks now than it it initially did. It was like they said "This game looks a little too cross geny. Fuck it, lets go full next-gen!"

Jigorath

Banned
It's so refreshing to see From make something that doesn't look like a PS2 game. They're really bringing their A game with Bloodborne.

JCreasy

That's fucking sick, what he does.

It's the badass blade equivalent of Arnold racking his shotgun one-handed in Terminator 2. It says, "I am, unequivocally, about to fuck your shit up." It's business. Grab the tool and lets go to work.

Love it!

Top Bottom