• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I want it to be a JRPG that is not related to Legend of Dragoon what so ever:p

DevilFox

TLG released this December with a demo of The Legend of Dragoon 2 that will have an easter egg about Crash Bandicoot.

.....no really.

hasn't that been "announced" already?

plz be Tokyo Jungle 2!

They really haven't announced it, not the platforms at least. I wouldn't be surprised if it's Gravity Rush 2.
Also I was really expecting Level 5's PS4 game to be announced today but nothing. Actually no new games from Sony at all today.

Nibel

Sounds like an interesting announcement. But it probably won't turn some people's world upside-down, right?

Chobel

初公開のタイトル means they're going to reveal a new game for the first time.
Trust me I'm an expert.

giphy.gif

That rules out Gravity rush and TLG, maybe it's that rumored big JRPG?

Are you really an expert?

初公開のタイトル means they're going to reveal a new game for the first time.
Trust me I'm an expert.

giphy.gif

Lol I just googled it and it translates too "The title of the first public"
Also unless all the other translation websites use google, then it still means "The title of the first public".

Pennywise

I guess it's the title that Ono was teasing.
He was in China with the Sony team and his linked account had another unrevealed PS4 exclusive title in it.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
SCEJA=Sony Computer Entertainment Japan-Asia.

Sony Asia (Taiwan/Singapore etc) were merged together with the Japanese department a while ago.
The point is that the thread title is ambiguous.

It's like saying SCEA is announcing a new game when it says SCE San Diego Studio is announcing a game.

SCEJA is the equivalent to SCEE and SCEA.

Abriael

Banned
Nope, they clearly state it's a new game reveal.

No. They don't. The literal translation is "First public information about the title (whichb is bloodborne, nowhere it says new) will be also revealed"

You don't use that way to indicate a new title. You use something like Atarashi Titoru

There's absolutely no indication about a new game in that sentence, I'm sorry.

Shabad

Gravity Rush 2 ?
The Last Guardian ?
Legend of Dragoon 2 ?

So much awesomeness is possible, we are sure to be disappointed :)

Akiller

No. They don't. The literal translation is "First public information about the title (whichb is bloodborne, nowhere it says new) will be also revealed"

You don't use that way to indicate a new title. You use something like Atarashi Titoru

There's absolutely no indication about a new game in that sentence, I'm sorry.

Too late, the train has started.

I guess it's the title that Ono was teasing.
He was in China with the Sony team and his linked account had another unrevealed PS4 exclusive title in it.

This.
Bring it on, Onomusha!

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
It's probably just FFXVI being announced as a PS Vita/iOS exclusive in 2023.

Percy

Banned
If it has to be a remaster I'm hoping for Demon's Souls (Preorder incentive for Bloodborne incoming???!?!?!??) or Gravity Rush... Sorry VitaGAF, but it's gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom