• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball movie announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this guy can stop SSj3 Goku with just his finger? And people still say Buuhan is even close to this guys power. I wonder what the other guy is going to do, he seems to be friendly with Bills.

SwagJesus

Banned
Why isn't DBZ on Netflix? Netflix has Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows and even some funimation anime's, But no DBZ. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!??

Anth0ny

So, this guy can stop SSj3 Goku with just his finger? And people still say Buuhan is even close to this guys power. I wonder what the other guy is going to do, he seems to be friendly with Bills.

ssj goku is still gonna charge a spirit bomb and kill him at the end

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yamamoto is definitely better than Kikuchi, but it's all personal taste I suppose.

Moaradin

Cosigned. People say that DBZ lost a lot of the sense of adventure that DB had, but for me, listening to the original Japanese score recoups some of that. The only thing Faulconer's score has going for it is nostalgia.

Yea, the original score is what made DBZ feel like Dragon Ball to me. I think there is some good stuff in the faulconer and the kai score, but the tone just feels different. Maybe it's because I just watched Dragon Ball before watching Kai, so I've always associated Kikuchi's music with DB.

Mr. Fix

BKeypF0.png

=.=

Takao

Banned
Why isn't DBZ on Netflix? Netflix has Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network shows and even some funimation anime's, But no DBZ. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!??

Netflix is probably low balling Funimation, and they're in a position where they shouldn't be jeopardizing DVD/BD sales with a cheapo Netflix deal. The shows are available on other digital services, though it's the terrible orange brick versions.

Dragonball Z coming to IMAX in Japan

IMAX Corporation and Toei Company Ltd. today announced that Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods will be digitally re-mastered into the immersive IMAX® format and released to IMAX® Digital theatres in Japan starting March 30 . The film marks the first-ever Japanese movie to be released in IMAX® as well as the first movie installment in Akira Toriyama’s iconic Dragon Ball franchise in 17 years.

There's also an english version of the trailer in that link which I haven't seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom