• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy XV screenshots

wmlk

Yeah it seems like they did. I thought the screenshot was mirrored at first, but Promto's hair is correct and it's from an official source so...

They drive on the left lane in Japan but maybe they looked that most people on this planet don't and changed it.

Dunno if I like that, considering the gang is supposed to be from fantasy-Shinjuku.

They'll also have to rethink some areas because of this, like branching lanes and where you can stop the car, etc.

Philippo

Yeah it seems like they did. I thought the screenshot was mirrored at first, but Promto's hair is correct and it's from an official source so...

They drive on the left lane in Japan but maybe they looked that most people on this planet don't and changed it.

Thank fucking god it was making me nervous seeing them driving on the wrong side,

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Give me some kickass footage of airship travel. Better yet, reveal that their car has flying capabilities, like the DeLorean in BttF, and I'm set.

If only they hadn't say "we might do it in a DLC", I'd be expecting this too.

Okay, so catching up, the game is 1080p now? That's awesome, but hopefully they can fix the ugly blurriness, it really hurt my eyes playing the demo, maybe they can get some pointers on that from Avalanche :p

DeSolos

Thank fucking god it was making me nervous seeing them driving on the wrong side,

It's so weird because it's like they changed the side of the road they drive on, they mirrored the car model, and forgot to flip the sign.

Okay, so catching up, the game is 1080p now? That's awesome, but hopefully they can fix the ugly blurriness, it really hurt my eyes playing the demo, maybe they can get some pointers on that from Avalanche :p

Anything they can take from Just Cause 3, and shove into FFXV would be great. Maybe not the wing suit, but if the warp could be even half as versatile as the grapple that would be a game changer for exploration.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
They didn't, Tabata just said if they can't get it in before they finish the game he hopes they can add it later, the word DLC was only used by a translator, not him.

Oh yeah, I wasn't talking about paid DLC, I'm just disappointed that it won't be in the base game, and might be available long after I'm done with the game.

Zeenbor

... Did this game get a downgrade?

Everything is way more blurry in terms of IQ. They need to step up their AA game.

Oh yeah, I wasn't talking about paid DLC, I'm just disappointed that it won't be in the base game, and might be available long after I'm done with the game.

Again, that isn't what was said, he said he wants it in the game but the technical limitation is how high it could go, that's why they are talking with Avalanche to increase the verticality of the game (or at least one reason).

KupoNut

If you want it in the base game, it might end up delaying development, or worse, being half-assed because of time reasons, and then people will complain about that. Putting it out as DLC later is a good middle ground.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just glanced through the thread. I think this is new? Marlboro screenshot.

hQ3b.jpg

wmlk

I know this is probably asked a lot but is there any chance in hell they will release duscae separately?

No chance. They'll have another demo out closer to the final release to play around with the engine at this area.

Final_Fantasy_XV_Insomnia_Battle.png

Sorry for the ant-sized picture. Can't be bothered to find something else but you should get the general idea.

Top Bottom