• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fragile (Wii) characters and screens!

Arde5643

Oohh - so want - definitely day one for me. :D

vareon said:
I'm really interested in Fragile, but I don't know if I'm buying this. I'm not really into creepy games. :|
I think the game is an adventure RPG so I don't think it'll be like Silent Hill or Fatal Frame.

vareon

Arde5643 said:
I think the game is an adventure RPG so I don't think it'll be like Silent Hill or Fatal Frame.

I know, but it's probably quite hard for me to find the right mood to play the game. I'm a moody guy when it comes to this.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
rykomatsu said:
Kuwajima Houko and Hirohashi Ryo....
I can't not get this now... :| anyone know where i can snag a cheap NTSC-J wii? :(
I'm sure Kuwajima-san and Hirohashi-san can help you.

Akai

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Very nice. Third Parties saving hardcore Wii owners confirmed

Well it's not like Nintendo hasn't given third parties enough time to put out great software...Do want, it better be localized...

Zihark

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Very nice. Third Parties saving hardcore Wii owners confirmed?

...we have reached the bottom it seems...
Geez every single post -do you have to act like an entitled hardly-core gamer. Anyways game is looking excellent-i believe this is the first time we see the map and that meter in screens.

wsippel

Banned
Thunder Monkey said:
I miss the rim lighting on the characters.
They obviously decided to use cel shading after all. And cel shading with rim lighting would look a little strange I guess...

Burli

Pringo
I swear I thought this game had already been reviewed, possibly in Japan? I must be mistaking it for something else. Looks beautiful.

sonicmj1

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Very nice. Third Parties saving hardcore Wii owners confirmed?

It sure seems that way. This game wasn't on my radar at all before, but it looks really good. If it's got as heavy an exploration focus as I hope it does, I'm really going to want it.

bdouble

pitt_norton said:
What's with these new screens? Where's the lovely edge lighting that illuminated the main character from the early screens? These looks flat compared to the early screens... I hope Namco just forgot to flick on the switch.

OLD:

http://usera.imagecave.com/pitt_norton/old.jpg

NEW:

http://usera.imagecave.com/pitt_norton/newa.jpg

Every time I look at that I get a little sad. It still looks good from the newer shots (especially the ones today from the blog) but the lighting in the old one is so much better. Hope it comes back.

New environment shots look great though.

Man. . . Namco better bring this state side!

Wasn't there state side info on IGN or NP?

I shall go into my research mode to see if it was confirmed to come our way!

Really liking how this game looks... like the ghostly creatures too. I hope it comes out in North America, I could use a little post-apocalyptic flashlight-wielding gameplay.

bdouble

Branskins said:
Wow that music is great. I hope it represents what we can expect from the entire game.

Oh I think it will be. Pretty sure its some guy that Gaf loves and I have no idea who or what he has done before :lol. I really like it though.

Ricker

Black-Wind said:
Man. . . Namco better bring this state side!

Wasn't there state side info on IGN or NP?

I shall go into my research mode to see if it was confirmed to come our way!

This,the Wii needs more games like this.

Stormbringer said:
New pics from various entries on the official blog :

ss2.jpg
OMG! It's the dam level from Goldeneye! :p

Top Bottom