• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GOP National Poll. 1st Place: Trump - 41%. 2nd Place: Carson - 12%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

New Morning Consult national poll (12/3-12/7):

Trump 41
Carson 12
Rubio 10
Cruz 7
Bush 5
Christie 3
Huckabee 3
Fiorina 2
Kasich 2
Paul 2
Graham 1

Bonus New Hampshire Poll:

New CNN/WMUR NH poll (11/30 - 12/7)

Trump 32% (+6)
Rubio 14% (+5)
Christie 9% (+4)
Bush 8% (-1)
Kasich 7% (+1)
Cruz 6% (+1)
Carson 5% (-3)
Fiorina 5% (-11)

That Christie surge.

Edit: Their last poll was from September if you were wondering about Fiorina.

The Republicans aren't just a party of bigoted xenophobes, people, please stop painting with such a broad brush. Just a plurality of them are.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How many times so far have the pundits claimed "he's just nuked his own campaign" only to have Trump's poll numbers either hold steady or improve?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He'll take a major dip after the next debate. But yeah, rest of the GOP is getting mollywhopped. Entire party got hijacked. They're way overdue for a realignment anyway.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man would it be entertaining to be a fly on the wall in Karl Rove's office.

good-goood.jpg

GOP imploding is so delicious

Hillary 2016!!!!

Kyuur

Sorry to threadshit, but do we really need a new thread for every single USA poll? Every other country has some sort of megathread for this kind of stuff. Not like there isn't enough Trump news in OT already too.

Loxley

Hecan'tkeepgettingawaywithit.gif

Like, can anything drop Trump at all at this point?

In the GOP race for the nomination? Who knows. In the general election? He'd lose so terribly to Hillary it'd be embarrassing.

Sorry to threadshit, but do we really need a new thread for every single USA poll? Every other country has some sort of megathread for this kind of stuff. Not like there isn't enough Trump news in OT already too.

I kind of agree.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is scary as hell. It's not funny any more.

If he maintains a lead after yesterday, I won't know what to think.

The blowback today was extensive, larger than any of his previous comments.

Mimosa97

Going in fascist mode against muslims will make you more popular.

Who would have thought, eh ?

I really feel like people on Gaf don't realize what's out there.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why do you keep saying stuff like this ? T'es trop confiant.
A presidential candidate can't rely on just the white vote anymore to win the presidency. That seems to be what Trump is aiming for considering he's alienated every possible minority.

Too many Americans are treating this like a game, you all need to start taking responsibility for what is happening in US politics.

I don't want to see another person post

"Oh but he won't win the presidential election"

This kind of attitude is just making things worse and worse, and of us poor fucking people from the rest of the world have to watch as you all let it happen.

Mimosa97

It wouldn't be worse than Goldwater, but he would lose without any effort. Trump has zero chance of winning the general.

I mean, most people would say the Electoral College.

I know he only has a small chance but I feel like you're going to jinx it lol

There are still 11 months till the generation election. I could definitely see him work some magic. And what if there's another big terror attack on US soil ? Man that would be a disaster.

Ferrio

Banned
Too many Americans are treating this like a game, you all need to start taking responsibility for what is happening in US politics.

This kind of attitude is just making things worse and worse, and of us poor fucking people from the rest of the world have to watch as you all let it happen.

If we're going down we're bringing everyone with us.

He won't fucking win. It isn't difficult to understand look at the electoral map and try to plot a path to victory for him. Go ahead, try.

I know he only has a small chance but I feel like you're going to jinx it lol

He has zero chance.

Gallbaro

Banned
If this man can successfully pivot and target the target market(s) of the primary I will become a believer in Trump as the worlds greatest salesmen.

But.... he won't win. The GOP knows this, they'll go through hell and high water to avoid nominating him. That's what makes this so hilarious, the Republican establishment is being torn to shreds by the monster they created.

I forgot everyone can just stop a portion of a party from liking a candidate.

You're not even in America if I'm reading your post right.

He won't win the election, it's not possible under any realistic future projection. There is a reason the GOP is freaking the fuck out over him hijacking the party and narrative/media. They know the dire consequences of his nomination or even continued successes gaining attention.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go get some more popcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom