• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto 6 leaked video

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

GAXAqcmWcAARhT5

GAXAqbMWUAIE8di

kR9xYQi.png

oLSeOhO.png

FB-IMG-1701541705813.jpg

Bvuosd3.jpg

cPF5EqH.jpg

Last edited:

Xtib81

Don't know how anyone can judge the quality of graphics based on this leak. The clouds look trash, I'll give you that.

Last edited:

Stuart360

PC version will be rooted in last gen tech too
Well of couse, but GTAV got sizeable graphical updates with the PC version over x360/PS3 (and over the PS4/XB1 versions too).
It will still be a last gen version game at its core though obviously.
To be honest, GTAV maxed out on PC still looks a good game even today so i'm not even that bothered if this is a cross gen game.

Perrott

Gold Member
Those that say "PS4 graphics lol" couldn't be more clueless.

The drawing distance and lack of noticeable LOD transitions from that clip is jawdropping. Most next-gen shit ever.

Can't believe that folks are trying to tear down to pieces a potato quality afternoon shot of a work-in-progress alpha from a game that's at least one year away.

Fools still doubting Rockstar in 2023 are in for a rude awakening when the trailer comes out in three days.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
You guys are ridiculous comparing this to last gen graphics. The only worry I have with this offscreen footage is the draw distance, just coming off SM2.

Perrott

Gold Member
You guys are ridiculous comparing this to last gen graphics. The only worry I have with this offscreen footage is the draw distance, just coming off SM2.
Going by RDR2, we know how dense atmospheric effects and certain weather conditions might be in a modern Rockstar title. That's the most likely explanation for the thick fog in the distance in GTA VI.

Insomniac's engine doesn't even come close in the complexity of simulation that RAGE offers, so Spider-Man naturally looks very crisp and clear most of the time - except for that Sandman boss fight which didn't really have the most convincing distance particle work in a AAA game.

Top Bottom