• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Conference (CHRIS REMO SAVES E3: PIKMIN CONFIRMED: Post 1279)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegaShinra

6:52 PM: Someone asked if by releasing Wii Motion Plus Nintendo is admitting that the original tech in the Wii-mote was not quite enough. Also, will the original flying game we saw at E3 2006 be in Wii Sports: Resort?

6:54 PM: "That's a tough question to answer." Nintendo is very satisfied with the original Wii-mote and the original Wii Sports, but thought of this idea and wanted to do it.

The answer to the second question sounds like a no. Always experimenting with that flying game, not sure if it'll make it into Wii Sports: Resort.

Amir0x said:
If Nintendo wants third parties to pick up the 'hardcore' mantle for a while, I wish they would let their games breathe a little more. Because with a release like this, they're still going to get overshadowed by these Ninty products regardless of merit. Press will talk about Wii Music, not Little King's Story.

I don't think they can release any fewer games than they are right now

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Are they really going to demo Wii Music and have this damn thing go on for another half hour?

Dolphin said:
No, Wii Music.

WOAH, GREAT
ny7hxh.gif

Jokeropia

rakka said:
true. rather, it was about how nintendo has pretty much announced nothing for gamers as of late. their e3 showing just further proves which audience they give a damn about now.
Actually, they have announced almost nothing period for a while (although that statement isn't quite fair to Wario Land), so we're still being kept in the dark about most of the games they are working on. (We do know however that the core game teams are working on new stuff.)

Dolphin

Banned
6:56 PM: Someone asked if future Wii-motes might have the Motion Plus tech built-in. Answer: Nintendo is always looking at how to evolve the technology. Nintendo is unsure at this point, but it's something Nintendo will be looking at and perhaps there will be more info on something like this in the future.
GOOD. Maybe.

Gaborn

Zoramon089 said:
I don't think they can release any fewer games than they are right now

And it's not their fault that people will buy the games they ARE releasing by the truckload. Actually, it's sort of the point of releasing them.

kottila

Someone must ask if it possible to control the dog in the frisbee game. Then it would at least start to approach th complexity of California Summer Games from the late 80s (early 90s?)

Haunted

This is the Capcom conference all over again.

Totz said:
David Hayter was there.
:lol well played.

edit: which liveblog are we following again?

chubigans said:
Nearly the whole conference (WHOLE CONFERENCE) was about the Lost Planet Movie. Seriously.
nearly? I wish.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Someone ask if they are going to pack wii motion plus with every new wii in 2009? if not why not if they want to make it the new standard?

Jokeropia said:
Actually, they have announced almost nothing period for a while (although that statement isn't quite fair to Wario Land), so we're still being kept in the dark about most of the games they are working on. (We do know however that the core game teams are working on new stuff.)
And here I thought the core teams had been dropped on Monster Island! I guess they were rescued!

Ah, now I know why someone said it was like being at comic con. I didn't know there was a Lost Planet live-action film being made. Kinda random.

I raised my hand but they didn't call on me, and now they're moving onto Wii Music. If I can get through the rest of this, I'll try again. MTV's The Who concert is starting like now.

Miyamoto's on stage now.

Hmm some non popular one that is linked to earlier in the thread. joystiqs live blog made it sound like they wherent sure and the other one sounded like they just pushed the question aside and said maybe they wil lannounce something later.

" perhaps there will be more info on something like this in the future."That was left out of joystiqs response.

Chris Remo said:
I raised my hand but they didn't call on me, and now they're moving onto Wii Music. If I can get through the rest of this, I'll try again. MTV's The Who concert is starting like now.

Miyamoto's on stage now.

Does he have a keyblade? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom