• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash Bros., please. We're due for a character reveal, even someone like Jigglypuff.

I'm definitely expecting new trailers for Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart, and Kirby 3DS, though.

Metroid Dread
F-Zero Wii U
Mother 3 for Wii U/3DS NA
X to release early 2014
Wii U pricedrop to $100
Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS out today
Solid Gold 3DS with buttons made of platinum

GET HYPE

i8Uid6GSn2ZiA.gif

Expectations set. Can't be disappointed now.

I must say that I do not echo your sentiments..I always enjoy the Directs, but that was a really nice gif.Props!!

Jucksalbe

Banned
Nice, hoping for some Mario Kart 8 footage and maybe some localization announcements. Now....should I watch the US or the European stream?

Edit: And please comment in some way on the Virtual Console.

oh my god if cranky kong got revealed as a new character for smash i will lose it

EDIT:
Oh shit

Nintendo of Japan direct means new game(s) announcement

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Japanese Direct announced as well!

itshappening.gif

PetrCobra

Copy/paste of my reply from FB:

There will be nothing new except stuff on the level of Cranky Kong. No good or exciting news. I'd love to be wrong but Nintendo has been SO lame with their hype efforts lately...
Sad thing is that I would consider myself to be wrong even if there was, say, a new trailer for X. I'm that desperate.

MADGAME

Nintendo just announced it on Twitter : a new Nintendo Direct will be broadcast tomorrow at 3PM (GMT+1), 6AM PST.

Will focus on upcoming Wii U and 3DS games up to Spring 2014.

Sounds like no new title announcements then.

Griss

Holy crap, a panic direct already!

This is a last ditch attempt to convince those fence-sitters like me before Christmas. Should be a good 'un!

Hype!

Wait I'm confused how is it airing 9am on the west coast and 6am on the east coast? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Anyways CHOO CHOO!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Nintendo announces that 2014 is "Year of the Cranky".

-Cranky DLC.for new DKC game
-New game on Nintendo eShop: "Cranky Crush". It's a puzzle game like Bejeweled.
-Followup to DKC: Tropical Freeze announced. It's called "Donkey Kong Country: Cranky's Kong Quest". It's being worked on by Retro Studios. They cancelled the next Metroid game because they knew how much fans want more Cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom