• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

For NA:
DK
Kart
Smash
Layton
Bravely
Yoshi 3DS
Kirby
Bayonetta
Mario Golf

Maybe surprise announcement!

CHOOO MOTHERFUCKING CHOOO, BITCHES!!!
The only thing I hope for is an announcement for something Bayonetta related.
Bayo in Smash, more Bayo2 footage or Bayo1 for WiiU, either of those and I would splooge my pants.

Village

KIEv6Rn.jpg

Hype intensifies.

ABC

Banned
They will probably talk about Miiverse on 3DS for half the Direct and then some Cranky Kong shit, just in case you didn't see the VGX.

What would be the point of this? The game is too simplistic looking for HD to matter much and the game itself isn't all that great. How about we get a new Paper Mario RPG instead?

Simple and colourful media benefits far more from HD than 'realistic' media does. For example, Cartoon Network in HD looks WAY better than Sky News in HD. And yes, a new Paper Mario RPG would be better, but I would want this game the most out of any possible Gamecube HD ports.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
3DS PAL:
Kirby
Calciobit
Ace Attorney VS Layton
Mario Party Island

3DS US:
Kirby
Layton 6
Bravely Default
Mario Golf

Wii U PAL/US:
DK
Wii Sport Club: Golf and Baseball
Mario Kart
Indie Games

Yamauchi

Banned
I expect:

96f.gif

untitled-3.gif

Oh, and a "Year of Cranky" announcement. Cranky in DK. Cranky in Kart. Cranky in X. Should help Nintendo sell 8 million Wii U's by March.

Firecrest

In an attempt to revitalize the WiiU, Iwata will announce every first-party franchise revival that you ever dreamt of, even if he's making them up as he goes.

Get hype.

Really though, expectations are set abysmally low.

JavyOO7

Hmm...

New Yoshi's Island
Yoshi Epic Yarn
Bravely Default
Wii Sports Resort Golf and Baseball
Kirby 3DS
...and of course, Tropical Freeze

Surprises? I think another HD remake of a GCN game. I'm hoping for Metroid Prime Trilogy but I don't think Retro Studio has enough man power for two games right now even if Miyamoto hinted at that.

Santar

I really hope we'll finally get that Fantasy Life localization announcement, and make it the Link version with all the updates.
Fingers crossed!!

I'm out of the loop, it was confirmed that Layton v. Wright was coming stateside, right? If so, any chance of more details here?

Been wanting that game for years.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
And that's why, during the last Direct, they talked about things till February. Tomorrow they'll surely talk about March and April.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
DQ VII localisation
MH4 localisation
MK8
CRANKY FUCKING KONG
SMT IV EU
New Yoshi's Island
Yoshi Epic Yarn
Kirby
One surprise announcement