• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct to be broadcast tomorrow (Now-Spring 3DS/Wii U titles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doczu

Well, my body is ready for nothing. No more hype, only sanity. No more hopes and dreams about the Wii U. Not this time :(

Tadale

Realistically I'd like to see some more stuff on Mario Golf and Kart, but I'm hoping for Dragon Quest. Nintendo should be pumping out $40 HD remakes to fill some of the void.

Phatmac

Probably gonna get an official release date for the new Kirby game on 3ds for NA/europe. I'm not expecting much but I'm hoping for some surprises for sure. I don't wanna be Cranky!

I was just thinking to myself that it's about the right time for them to give us another nintendo direct after the hype for the two new consoles have died down and with WII U picking up the pace slightly for the Christmas season. Looking forward to it.

OMG, THIS IS THE BIG ONE, I KNOW!!!

lordofthee3nin.gif

HeySeuss

Wii Sports Golf surprise release for Thursday. Do it.

I want more info on Mario Kart and Smash but I have a feeling a heavy focus will be on Donkey Kong.

Kokonoe

Banned
I've hyped every single other one just for disappointment, so I'll just expect to see Kirby 3DS footage and that's it. Nothing special.

HyperHip

Wow was just thinking of an ND, and poof here it is! Keeping my hype in check, though praying Smash gets a Spring release!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Kirby 3ds
dkc2
bayo2
Zelda u
Starfox u
f-zero u
Shenmue 3
Final Fantasy VII Remake Betrayalton

Upcoming spring 2014 games?

So probably more info on Mario Kart 8 and DKC Tropical Freeze....and I'm not sure what else.

Kirby 3DS probably. Layton in the US maybe.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Wii Sport Golf launching after the direct (and the maintenance). More DKCTF and MK8 footage and release dates.

And now the crazy part
Cranky in SSB. Cranky as a costume in Watch Dogs. Bayo 1 release date (between DKTCF and MK8). SSB release date (May). Plus another Pikmin 3 DLC at the begining to troll the people. :))

Doesn't seem like there's going to be any new announcements. Spring 2014 games...so maybe Mario Kart? Would be crazy if they announce Smash for Spring 2014 though.

Probably something like an announcement that Nintendo TVii is coming to Europe sometime in the first half 2014.

Then a video showing the eshop games they have shown before but in a different order

Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom