• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

New OoT 3D ad w/ Robin Williams (Up: Zelda Williams on waterfowl marriage/neoGAF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Jan 9, 2008
Cow Mengde said:
Somebody photoshop Chinner and Zelda into this? Or better yet, find a better version of this pic to photoshop with.

http://i.imgur.com/XtQC8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
But of course, make Zelda the boy.

Seda

Mar 30, 2009
www.twitter.com
Professor Beef said:
Just her and her dad doing whatever on the couch when the logos and boxart appeared was seemed awkward. Better than NoA's cgi though.

Gravijah said:
Man, you are really eating your words lately. First you said the Wii U looked games looked worse than PS3/360 games and now this!
I still don't like the commercial. And the footage didn't look better than 360 games because they couldn't have. If I said they looked better, that would be even worse.

Sickboy007

Oct 17, 2007
Andrefpvs said:
I was part of this thread before it became legendary! How many of you can say that? HOW MANY?!
I discovered the ducks cache, that's probably gonna be my greatest achievement in life!

TUROK

Banned
Aug 27, 2010
cuyahoga said:
Why hasn't this thread been purged from existence? It doesn't portray the community in a very favorable — or even socially functional — light.
This thread perfectly personifies what NeoGaf is. This thread IS NeoGaf. Let that one simmer in your brain for a bit.

Orayn

Jul 4, 2010
Minnesota
Chavelo said:

She also lurks /v/, GAF.
And you kids are worrying about "creeping" her in here?

ಠ.ಠ
Lurked /v/, and explicitly said that people should stop worrying so much about being creepy/nerdy/gross. She understands internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.