New Overwatch update filters "gg ez" into different, hilarious phrases

A welcome addition, that phrase was never used in a light-hearted manner. It's always the abusive players that managed to scrape a win after insulting their team all game long that type it at the end of a match, and every time it sours the mood for everyone.

This is just sad.

I still don't know if the kids are the ones writing "gg ez" or the ones getting butthurt from it..
It always used to piss me off when I was playing league of legends, it could have been a really close, fun match and then you have a dick head saying that the win was "easy". It's really bad sportsmanship and contributes massively to an already toxic community.

I don't play multiplayer games like that any more because of how toxic the people are. Call me a wimp if you want lol

It always used to piss me off when I was playing league of legends, it could have been a really close, fun match and then you have a dick head saying that the win was "easy". It's really bad sportsmanship and contributes massively to an already toxic community.

I don't play multiplayer games like that any more because of how toxic the people are. Call me a wimp if you want lol
Don't blame you at all. I haven't touched Overwatch since the first two weeks after release. I heard more insults and just straight up harassment during that time then I ever did during the 5.84 days of DOTA, and THAT was a fucking toxic community for a game, but it was more understandable since it ran 45-80 minutes, you were more invested. Overwatch games are over so quick it's hard to understand how people get so worked up.

I am curious to see what they've done for the summer games stuff though, maybe I'll start it up tonight.

lol, I found "gg ez" to be pretty funny. Yeah, bragging is obnoxious but it's so simple and just goofy that I'm genuinely surprised anyone takes it seriously. I don't play multiplayer games though, so I dunno.