• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rocket League - Announce Trailer for PS4!

Twookie

best game last generation, so many nights wasted playing this game with budds!

can't wait for Rocket League, I hope I get into the alpha.

Finally…

20150422074344.png

ooh! nice!

Omg

I didn't realize it was hitting today. Edit: Is it? I thought it was a summer release. Ahhh mailing list for beta key!!! http://psyonix.com/BC2/Invite/RocketLeagueSignupPS4.php?Keyword=Forums

I put many hours into the original. I sucked but it was a gem of last Gen.

you the real MVP bro, thanks signed up

Bahlor

Played the beta yesterday with a friend... didn't have much time... so only one or two rounds... 1on1, maybe 2on2 with bots. At the end we played around 4 hours, had tons of fun, tried to enhance our skills / tactics and man... we are definitely going day 1 on this. Video looked fun, but not this much fun :D

Thanks for posting this! It's really awesome^^ And got accepted for beta in around 3 hours.

TheNAC

Banned
Played the beta yesterday with a friend... didn't have much time... so only one or two rounds... 1on1, maybe 2on2 with bots. At the end we played around 4 hours, had tons of fun, tried to enhance our skills / tactics and man... we are definitely going day 1 on this. Video looked fun, but not this much fun :D

Thanks for posting this! It's really awesome^^ And got accepted for beta in around 3 hours.

You got accepted in 3 hours? What country are you?

Bahlor

I applied probably 24 hours ago and nothing yet. Maybe they have quota met for USA.

Possible, but there were only around 80 players only if the status was correct. And I selected all regions to find a game. Was around 22 o'clock here... so not too early for USA (I calculate generally around 6 hours back) I wonder how many testers there are, wasn't able to play a single match against other players (except the private party match with a friend)

whiteape

I applied probably 24 hours ago and nothing yet. Maybe they have quota met for USA.

US beta starts on friday, so i don't think they will send out the US codes yet.

And for those who can't find servers: Set your PS4 OS language to english (us), it's a known bug.

Also got a beta invite. Played the alpha and beta already on PC, but I'm looking forward to checking out the ps4 version this evening.

deleted

This was announced for PC too down the road, right?

Looks amazing and kinda perfect for me. How are the Splitscreen options for this?
Can you go online with 4 players?

Bahlor

This was announced for PC too down the road, right?

Looks amazing and kinda perfect for me. How are the Splitscreen options for this?
Can you go online with 4 players?

Modes are 1on1, 2on2, 3on3 and 4on4. AI has Rookie, Pro and All Star. All star made some problems, even on 1on1 the first round was laggy. 3on3 lost connection with all star AI.

Other AIs were fine in all modes.

Jellzy

Neo Member
Got my Key last night and just jumped on the store to redeem and download it to my PS4 ready for a shot tonight.

Perhaps the quicker sign ups are for players who had the previous installment?

Bahlor

Got my Key last night and just jumped on the store to redeem and download it to my PS4 ready for a shot tonight.

Perhaps the quicker sign ups are for players who had the previous installment?

Also negative, heard from the game just yesterday. So i played it never. Maybe it really has to do with the region. As I registered for EU, there might be a low amount of testers right now and they need more. Just a guess.

deleted

Modes are 1on1, 2on2, 3on3 and 4on4. AI has Rookie, Pro and All Star. All star made some problems, even on 1on1 the first round was laggy. 3on3 lost connection with all star AI.

Other AIs were fine in all modes.

Thanks - can you take 4 players online from one PS4 in splitscreen to play against 4 other players?

whiteape

You can play in splitscreen and online on the same time. The beta has no 4on4 mode, but the final game will have.

And again, US based players can't participate until friday.

Bahlor

You can play in splitscreen and online on the same time. The beta has no 4on4 mode, but the final game will have.

And again, US based players can't participate until friday.

Not online, but private match 4on4 is working. Splitscreen is very cool! How many players? 2 or 4?

4on4 public game list is indeed missing. (In beta)

Twookie

no servers even for EU players? you can't even private match without the servers :(

I wanted to play with the bots !!

Twookie

The beta is just a stress test. The schedule is available also inside the game.

I figured. Where in the game does it tell you the schedule? I would assume it would be on the newsbar on the bottom but that just repeats that there is a bug trying to find a game while in a party.

edit: it was my game bugging out, fixed it by restarting.

played a few matches, pretty fun

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I just played it for an hour. Mega fun!

European server is up. I had a 60ms ping. (Which is good for me, my connection is a bit weak on the latency side.)

Caramello

Watched the gameplay on the Kinda Funny Games twitch channel and man this game looks like a lot of fun! I can't join in on the beta but looking forward to the full release!

Top Bottom