• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Spike VGA Teaser Video For PS3 Exclusive [Troll Levels Approaching Maximum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Errr, is that twitterpost about "the next source game" ,or however it was phrased, being announced tomorrow true?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Errr, is that twitterpost about "the next source game" ,or however it was phrased, being announced tomorrow true?

You're going to have to give me more to go on than "Someone on Twitter somewhere said a new Source game is being unveiled tomorrow." if you want an answer. :p

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
You're going to have to give me more to go on than "Someone on Twitter somewhere said a new Source game is being unveiled tomorrow." if you want an answer. :p

I just wanted to join the carnival of stupid/pandas :(

I'm sorry...

I'm sorry.

playing.gif

THE:MILKMAN

If ND was working on a new IP that would be a really big deal.

But I doubt they are really.

I don't think ND have much to do with this game other than tech sharing. I am however 100% sure they have been R&D'ing their next IP for PS4 for a ~1 year now if their pattern they have worked by since the beginning of the PS2 era holds up.

If it does, they should go into full production in the new year. I hope I'm right!

Globox_82

Banned
I don't think ND have much to do with this game other than tech sharing. I am however 100% sure they have been R&D'ing their next IP for PS4 for a ~1 year now if their pattern they have worked by since the beginning of the PS2 era holds up.

If it does, they should go into full production in the new year. I hope I'm right!

I hope so, but if this is not their next IP, I think they will be stuck Uncharted universe for a long time.

Huff

Banned
I dont think calling someone a tool helps any was well.

It wasn't worded that great, and I took it to mean a "tool of the VGAs" not as "you're a loser, etc"

To keep people talking and hyping it up.

I don't think so, but I can see how others might

If he was just straight up insulting you, my bad

Soi-Fong

How about we all just get along and get our pitchforks ready for Keighley, since he is the master of hyping everything up.

Lol Still, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

Kyoufu

How is a first party Sony game shocking in terms of behind the scenes?

Tomorrow needs to hurry up so I can find out.

Soi-Fong

That's what I was thinking as well. Only thing shocking would be a first party studio from Sony working with a traditionally "non-Sony" developer like Valve, Epic or Bungie of which all three also fit the "legendary developer" Keighley was talking about.

Kyoufu

It'd have to be an existing IP such as Resident Evil for it to be mindblowing, but it doesn't appear to be, so I don't see why it's shocking in any way.

THIS IS SO DUMB

This is like the 6th time I see you post this. Lol

I know :( I can't help but keep wondering :(

I must see this carnaval of stupid how late do the vga begin please in GMT time im a lazy fuck :p

edit:nvm found it and wrong thread i see.
So if im not mistaken around 1am sunday here in holland

Hex

Banned
The wrath that Gametrailers.com may receive if this fizzles could be most epic in scale and a wonder to behold.

Feindflug

So guys how many hours left for the VGAs? any countdowns? I'm guessing that I'll have to stay up until late tomorrow...hopefully it will be worth it. :p

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
It'd have to be an existing IP such as Resident Evil for it to be mindblowing, but it doesn't appear to be, so I don't see why it's shocking in any way.

THIS IS SO DUMB
Would you seriously be more excited for a game that's by all logic would be a new coat of paint over something you already played (that wasn't so great to begin with, like RE5), or something that's completely new, even if in same genre.

androvsky

Considering the hype levels Geoff's working with, pretty much any type of minor disagreement would quality at this point. Maybe the studio wanted a zombie game and Sony didn't, or vice versa, or there were some fights over making a hard-core title require Move, who knows.

All I can say for sure is it won't be very shocking to the average gaffer.

neogaf shocking: Sony agrees to put Kinect on PS3/PS4, dumps Move, in exchange for all the Halo games on Playstations.

VGA shocking: Wow, that game wasn't leaked before now. *proceed to purposefully leak stuff about the game for a week*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom