• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Street Fighter IV Location Test Reveals... (New/Old Chars + MORE) !

Personal request list:

1 more NEW female fighter
1 or 2 characters from THREE (and not any character that would be too young, sorry Makoto fans)
Dic to be a zombie and not a retcon

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
add these 4 and im straight

sf3ibuki.jpg

450px-Makoto_SF.jpg

sf3elena.jpg

sf33-yang.gif

NOT YUN!!!!!!!!!

:D

Yoboman

Gold Member
viewtiful_dru said:
Personal request list:

1 more NEW female fighter
1 or 2 characters from THREE (and not any character that would be too young, sorry Makoto fans)
Dic to be a zombie and not a retcon
She can be the same age

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Honestly, I would love a really weird Third Strike character, like Q or Twelve. That would be awesome.

Dali

MicVlaD said:
None of those work, since Famitsu doesn't allow hotlinking.
They work for me.

I think it's because I've altered sendRefererHeader (set to 0) in about:config though.

ggd210

very interesting.... do you know in which consoles will be available? please! because...I don't know! :S gimbleee!

Ryu1999

Zoramon089 said:
SCREW YOU!!

I think I've seen enough Genei-jin shenanigans for one game. If they fix that, then yeah bring him back, but at that point he's far less interesting than Yun. Dilemma!

Cdammen

Wow, this game looks really vibrant. The style really pops out and reminds me a lot of the original Street Fighter 2.

Dever

Banned
I love the style of this game, and the facial expressions. Looks soooo much better now than when it was first shown.

jett

D-Member
Balrog/Boxer looks really really good, maybe the best character model so far. Ryu still has the same Hulk-like face...to me.

yurinka

prodystopian said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS AKOOOOOMMMAAAA???

Thanks for the pics, they look awesome.
There's some characters still not announced(Akuma included). Please, be patient. He will be in the game.

yurinka said:
There's some characters still not announced(Akuma included). Please, be patient. He will be in the game.

I like your optimism. I just keep getting more and more worried the more characters I see/hear about that aren't Akuma. I am really excited for this/HD Remix. I just want a new 2d fighter to play soon!

prodystopian said:
I like your optimism. I just keep getting more and more worried the more characters I see/hear about that aren't Akuma. I am really excited for this/HD Remix. I just want a new 2d fighter to play soon!

You've already got enough Shotoclowns in this bullshit.

FUCK YOUR AKUMA!

Hugo, Alex, Adon, Dudley, Eagle, Birdie, Rose FTW!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
jett said:
Balrog/Boxer looks really really good, maybe the best character model so far. Ryu still has the same Hulk-like face...to me.

Agreed. Still doesnt look like Ryu

NeonBlade

Banned
I can't believe gamers are co-signing this filth. Everything about this games makes me sick. I would eat hot cow turd for a week to have this game erased from this world.

We must be really desperate for fighters this gen, Soul Calibur 4 and SF4 all look like abominations!

Syphin

Banned
NeonBlade said:
I can't believe gamers are co-signing this filth. Everything about this games makes me sick. I would eat hot cow turd for a week to have this game erased from this world.

We must be really desperate for fighters this gen, Soul Calibur 4 and SF4 all look like abominations!

oh.

Top Bottom