• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Street Fighter IV Location Test Reveals... (New/Old Chars + MORE) !

NeonBlade said:
I can't believe gamers are co-signing this filth. Everything about this games makes me sick. I would eat hot cow turd for a week to have this game erased from this world.

We must be really desperate for fighters this gen, Soul Calibur 4 and SF4 all look like abominations!

Awesome.

NeonBlade said:
I can't believe gamers are co-signing this filth. Everything about this games makes me sick. I would eat hot cow turd for a week to have this game erased from this world.

We must be really desperate for fighters this gen, Soul Calibur 4 and SF4 all look like abominations!

Combined with your tag post, it would seem gaming is not really for you.

prodystopian said:
I see you've earned your tag. Good work.

No, really.

Akuma is useless, unless you're one of those nerds that follows the bullshit "stories" of fighting games.

All he is is an eeevil version of the familiar shit. Oh wait, Crapcom also went and made an eeevil Ryu as well.

Anyhow - the fewer dragon punching assholes; the better.

That's one of the reasons the original SF2 was so awesome. Two shotos and that's it.

I'd say two shotos per SF game should be a mandatory rule; and it would be imposed for any stupid damned variation on Ryu/Ken as well. e.g. Eeevil Ryu

Atomspike

NeonBlade said:

nxvwqg.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
NeonBlade said:

ggg_105885.gif

Atomspike

The Take Out Bandit said:
No, really.

Akuma is useless, unless you're one of those nerds that follows the bullshit "stories" of fighting games.

All he is is an eeevil version of the familiar shit. Oh wait, Crapcom also went and made an eeevil Ryu as well.

That's one of the reasons the original SF2 was so awesome. Two shotos and that's it.

I'd say two shotos per SF game should be a mandatory rule; and it would be imposed for any stupid damned variation on Ryu/Ken as well. e.g. Eeevil Ryu

This is juvenile from you.

The Take Out Bandit said:
No, really.

I don't understand the hate. So you are looking for 8 characters with completely different styles? More characters = bad? I like Akuma's offensive style from 3rd Strike. I understand he has NO stamina as a repercussion and I deal with it. I wouldn't mind if Ryu and Ken weren't in the game because I don't use them, but I know that isn't going to happen.

But you are right. I should stop wanting my favorite character in the game because if he was in it, clearly the game would be ruined.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hi-res doesn't do these screens any favors. Kind of makes the fighters look like they're fighting in front of blue screens. =x

~Devil Trigger~ said:
When is Capcom's "Gamer's Day"?

We need some direct feed Footage.

End of this month for sure.

CAPTIVATE 08 it's called or something.

Can't wait for them to announce more ports of old titles on the Wii.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
The-Switcher said:
End of this month for sure.

CAPTIVATE 08 it's called or something.

Can't wait for them to announce more ports of old titles on the Wii.

good news for Maximo? or GODHAND with waggle

BitchTits

Atomspike said:
I don't know what that's from, but that is FUCKED. UP. :lol

The M.Bison image is my favorite of the Boss pics above, it shows off the art style really well. This game is still #1 on my hype list.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Yoboman said:
It's fine from a 2D perspective

Game looks fine in motion and fighting but when it swings into 3D or whatever, it looks wonky and ugly to me. That's all. Which is what most of these screens do.

prodystopian said:
But you are right. I should stop wanting my favorite character in the game because if he was in it, clearly the game would be ruined.

Well, you could always go yell at your parents for imbuing you with incredibly shit taste in things. :lol

Balrog/boxer looks great both model and the filter but it appears Sagat and Vega/claw don't have the outline/watercolor filter. Vega's calf muscles are so huge :lol Same for Chun Li

SUPREME1

Banned
Why not juts bring back EVERYONE who ever appeared in the game?

That'd kick major ass!

World's longest tourney. It'd be like March Madness.

64 fighters..

I've come to terms with SFIV basically ignoring SF3 in a way (some, not all!), but now I'm more interested again.

This game keeps looking better and better!

I think the worse thing is that it's basically ignoring SF2, really. SF3 will still happen at some point, a few years later, even if Bison is still alive and kicking at this time. It's not like Ryu says to Chun-Li in Third Strike "hey girl, remember when Bison died by being killed by Akuma right after the second World Warrior tournament five years ago"...

Raging Spaniard said:
Is this an afro as well? Cause it looks about the same

Ryu01.gif

The spikes are longer, they had the hair right on the first try but instead of just adjusting the face they made the hair worse in my opinion.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
SiegfriedFM said:
I think the worse thing is that it's basically ignoring SF2, really. SF3 will still happen at some point, a few years later, even if Bison is still alive and kicking at this time. It's not like Ryu says to Chun-Li in Third Strike "hey girl, remember when Bison died by being killed by Akuma right after the second World Warrior tournament five years ago"...

HAAAAAAAY GIRL, MEMBER WHEN BISON DIED BEIN KILLED BY AKOOOOMAAA? IT WAS RIGHT AFTER 2nd WW TOURNEY...IT WAS FIIIIIVE YEARS AGO BUT I REMMEBER IT LIKE YESTERDAY HONEY!! *2 snaps and around the world*

Dali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2R-9DGswo

Don't know if this is new, but I haven't seen a lot of the Claw screen shots in this "video" (slideshow). It's pretty good quality as far as youtube goes. Shows his win pose where he removes his mask, a cap of him jumping off a wall of a level I don't recognize (dojo possibly), and a few more. The quality looks too good to be scans. I wonder what the source is.

edit: Nevermind. Found them on IGN. Uploaded May 1st.

2quu782.jpg

153tnd4.jpg

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...reet-fighter-iv-images-20080501030441762.html

edit: 2
1zvg3sl.jpg

I don't recall ever seeing this pic before either and it's relatively old. Damn, I guess that's what I get for relying on Gamersyde for my HD SFIV screen shot needs.

edit 5,678:
Gamersyde actually does have the Abel/Guile airslam pic, I just missed it. They are still missing many of the latest batch of high res screen caps though.

Sapiens

We can look at things more objectively now; the haters of SFIV are certifiable half-man mongoloids with cancer.

Top Bottom