• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ultra Street Fighter 4 Info

V_Arnold

Delayed wakeup? That is as invigorating as a kick in the balls. Oh wait, that is a wrong analogy. Like the strongest coffee ever made. Injected into the veins directly. Now THIS is the game worth waiting for!

shaowebb

Well...delayed wakeups should allow folks to bait out the shenanigans that come from a knockdown. Should make Cammy matchups interesting. I wonder how Red Focus will come into play on this sort of wake up environment?

Capcom Blog Update

Arcade release date in April.

So far away. gonna be like 6 months off for the consoles/PCs.

And when are we gonna find out what that Hadouken cabs nonsense was implying?

with the digital download versions for North American and European consoles coming soon after (before EVO!).

Still, 6 more months from today with GFWL...Gaben pls save us

Delayed wakeup is really good for Rufus, so I'm happy.

I'd bet mid-May for the release too. It needs to be at least six weeks befor Evo.

BTW, I'm going to be at Dreamhack in two weeks and USF4 will be there. Is there anything that SF4-GAF wants me to check out if I can?

Just thinking about all the setups I can do with both of Guy's ultras has me excited.

Not sure if Gouken will have any benefits of this. A projectile ultra and a shoryuken ultra, I might just stick with the Shoryuken for the extra power buff. Never used his projectile ultra much anyways.

I'm definitely getting this one.

How long did AE take to get to consoles?

AE came on in December, then digital on June 7th, than console physical at the end of the month, with Windows in early July. So this would be a much faster turnaround, idly to get it out before EVO, which Capcom knows is a big marketing boon for their latest SF4 version, if anything

Clawww

with the digital download versions for North American and European consoles coming soon after (before EVO!).

Still, 6 more months from today with GFWL...Gaben pls save us

gaben needs to come out with a godlike Steam-stick and put every classic and modern fighting game on steam

ty gabe

alstein

RIP El Fuerte, might as well take him out of the game.
Maybe turn him into Guacamelee DLC.

I think these changes will help Fuerte- more defensive options, and RSF isn't nerfed, and might me one of the few guaranteed setups left (you can't delayed getup on a dizzy) Also I suspect his special throws will beat red parry.

THe problem is he'll be a bit more one note.

I don't know if anyone posted but with this new bars should make
Infiltration
big favorite at EVO. His Hakan is nice!!! Want to see more Vangief on the stream...

nikos

The more I hear about this update, the more I don't like it. I'm keeping hope that Capcom knows what it's doing though.

Top Bottom