• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Uncharted 4 CG trailer

Kaze2212

Not a chance IMO. TLoU 2 won't be revealed until at earliest next years E3.

That said, I would LOVE to eat crow on that.

I don't think they will be showing/teasing their next project at E3, but I could see it happening at PSX this year if Sony decides to do it again.

bombshell

What are you even arguing?

There are two files there.

One is already uploaded at 48GB, the other is currently being uploaded at 45. Which is the version stamped to discs, since they are both ISO? ;)

What? No.

They are the two selected files currently being uploaded.

The two file sizes in the image in bytes (48678109184+50411613) = 45.38GB (the size written in the ongoing upload), when using 1024³ bytes for 1GB.

That's enough off-topic for now ;)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
What? No.

They are the two selected files currently being uploaded.

The two file sizes in the image in bytes (48678109184+50411613) = 45.38GB (the size written in the ongoing upload), when using 1024³ bytes for 1GB.

That's enough off-topic for now ;)

Ohhh... that is where my confusion was. Good shit.

I don't think TLOU2 will be revealed this year. Sony will probably want all eyes on GOW after U4. But we will see a reveal at next year's E3.

Anyways, 46 days to go -_-

Black screen. Clicks. 'Naught Dog'. '2017'

That'll do it.

A tease like that might as well be shown at this year's VGA XD

Servbot24

Banned
That was a really great trailer. Shows everything you need to show - both the emotional core of the game and the action core of the game

NastyBook

Damn

T0M9MBE.png
While he's joking, he needs to get his ass over to WB HQ and get Snyder ousted.
Guessing you never played Halo MCC. Assuming it's the same situation the multiplayer will be a massive day one patch, meaning you'll want to download it.
I haven't, so you're saying I won't actually have a choice then?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Just got back from seeing BvS which was meh but they did show this CG trailer. Packed house and a couple people around me weren't sure if it was a trailer for an actual movie haha. Seemed to get a fairly positive reaction though no one clapped afterwards.

There's no way Nate is going to get a happy ending after all this, is there? :(

It could certainly be argued that maybe he doesn't deserve one, but it could also be argued just as easily that he does.

Regardless, I am so fucking hyped for this game. Can't wait to see how it all ends. Gonna be a hell of a ride.

Memento

Just got back from seeing BvS which was meh but they did show this CG trailer. Packed house and a couple people around me weren't sure if it was a trailer for an actual movie haha. Seemed to get a fairly positive reaction though no one clapped afterwards.

People clap for trailers in theathers?

There's no way Nate is going to get a happy ending after all this, is there? :(

It could certainly be argued that maybe he doesn't deserve one, but it could also be argued just as easily that he does.

Regardless, I am so fucking hyped for this game. Can't wait to see how it all ends. Gonna be a hell of a ride.

Since we were promised that Uncharted 4 would not turn grimdark, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Nathan Drake's story will have a bittersweet ending. Like, not roses and sunshine, but not BEHOLD THY DOOM AND PERISH either.

Memento

Looks like I felt for a meme then! I thought the day would never come...

On another note, how can I quote more than one person on mobile?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Looks like I felt for a meme then! I thought the day would never come...

On another note, how can I quote more than one person on mobile?

It happens to the best of us.

I usually just open multiple tabs and copy and paste all the quotes into a single post.

Why would a game this beautiful need a CG trailer? I hate it when they do this.

I think because they're showing this primarily on big movie screens the CG gives them a nice clean look and takes advantage of all that screen space. Not trying to take anything away from how good it looks in-game (it's amazing) but in theaters your competing for attention amongst movie trailers with huge million dollar budgets.

This a nice short trailer especially visually and with Nolan North killing the VO. I want to see a movie just to see it. The movie would be a nice bonus ;D

I think because they're showing this primarily on big movie screens the CG gives them a nice clean look and takes advantage of all that screen space. Not trying to take anything away from how good it looks in-game (it's amazing) but in theaters your competing for attention amongst movie trailers with huge million dollar budgets.

This a nice short trailer especially visually and with Nolan North killing the VO. I want to see a movie just to see it. The movie would be a nice bonus ;D

That's exactly what Dark Lord Druckmann was insinuating earlier with the BvS jab lol

Ishan

I wonder how big is the budget of this game...

Could it top Gran Turismo 5 from Sony first party?

nd games are normally "comparatively cheap". I think their budgets run around 20-30 mil iirc.

I guess marketing budget will really dominate.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Really? It never crossed my mind
I thought he was dead for sure too. Other than the obvious cues where she was now fighting on her own with no thought or mention of him, I was thinking, why else would they go through what must be crazy effort to make another playable character, for just one section of the game.

I caved and watched it, I really shouldn't have. That was super spoilery.
Yeah, I kinda regret it too. I still haven't watched any of the trailers except for the first half of E3 gameplay sequence. Then again, this is more like a series of gifs that you can't avoid seeing around here anyway, and I think the real spoiler moment in this trailer is very open to various conclusions.

Top Bottom